Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Official Spammy Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:41 pm
SPAM!

It's something that we'd like to keep out of the guild in general really. It can be nonesense and just plain strange at time. However, it can also be epic fun to just post something random for the sake of it, or something that doesn't fit anywhere else, or just an exclaimation you needed to get out.

That is the sort of thing you can do here. Normaly chat threads and whatnot can be made, but any nonsense should be restricted to this thread please.

Go ahead, try it out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:00 pm
I think that the main forum can be used for spamming...if it becomes a problem I'll plunk down the gold for a spam/nonsense subforum.  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:15 pm
Well by spam I mean the real non-sensical stuff. Not just off-topic stuff. But you know those times when you're so enraged you just have to finger-spew on the keys?

Or when you're so giddy and just feel like laughing?

Or when you just feel just like saying random things togehter? Or post emoticons? That is what is meant by spam XD

It happened to an old guild I'm not apart of anymore. Having a place to funnel the spam is generally helpful <.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:01 pm
Mameoyashi
Well by spam I mean the real non-sensical stuff. Not just off-topic stuff. But you know those times when you're so enraged you just have to finger-spew on the keys?

God I do that all the time and hate myself afterwards...

Speaking of which-- don't you hate it when bigots assume you want to have sex with them? When people found out I liked girls the bigoty girls would always accuse me of wanting to have sex with them. Now when a friend of my partners found out we were poly she started accusing us of wanting to have sex with her. Whaaaat is wrong with these people? Seriously I am rather picky about who I have sex with and none of these people would be on my "to do list".

I suspect it's because they're projecting their own desires onto me- aka they soo want me.  

FrostieSlush

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:49 pm
FrostieSlush
Mameoyashi

Speaking of which-- don't you hate it when bigots assume you want to have sex with them? When people found out I liked girls the bigoty girls would always accuse me of wanting to have sex with them. Now when a friend of my partners found out we were poly she started accusing us of wanting to have sex with her. Whaaaat is wrong with these people? Seriously I am rather picky about who I have sex with and none of these people would be on my "to do list".

I suspect it's because they're projecting their own desires onto me- aka they soo want me.

you don't want to have sex with me, Frostie? *pouts and gets over it*
I've seen the same thing happen though too...worst part for me was that later I actually did develop a strong attraction to one of those who was afraid I would jump them when they first found out I was poly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:05 am
Saew
FrostieSlush
Mameoyashi

you don't want to have sex with me, Frostie? *pouts and gets over it*
I've seen the same thing happen though too...worst part for me was that later I actually did develop a strong attraction to one of those who was afraid I would jump them when they first found out I was poly.

gyah! these people can mostly just be labeled assholes and ignored. or if you feel they are worth you time you explain that polyamory means you may choose to date/do more than one person in the same time frame, not that you are a nymphomaniac with no standards.  

Felix-C91

Felix-C91

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:06 am
now, to abuse this thread as it was ment to be abused.
ninja what ninja the ninja hell? ninja
twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:19 am
heart heart heart heart heart dramallama pirate

dramallama heart pirate

mrgreen heart ninja

burning_eyes heart twisted  

FrostieSlush

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:26 am
Some snotty little kid came up to me when I was with a girl who I have sort of an off-on thing with, nothing serious, and asked if we were lesbians. We said yes (although we're both pansexual) and he asked us if we had ******** this other girl, who is also a lesbian, who is three grades below us and a total b***h. It's like... just because I'll do a girl, doesn't mean I'll ******** any girl who'd do the same, you know? I mean, misconceptions are one thing, but lesbians aren't so scarce in number that we'll settle with the first fellow lesbian we meet. >_> Goodness knows what would happen if I told anybody but my very open friends about my polyamory...

xd twisted rolleyes razz whee gonk evil pirate wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 pm
--;

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

ChiefPUA

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:42 pm
I like crawfish and I wanna go to a crawfish boil

mmmm crawfish

I mean look!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mmmmmm  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:46 am
ChiefPUA

mmmm crawfish

I mean look!

crawfish.jpg

mmmmmm

I'll pass, thanks PUA..allergic to shellfish  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:28 pm
Ick. Not a fan of any kind of sea food.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:24 pm
I wants me some apples! or limes...or cherries...or pears...  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:39 pm
ChiefPUA

mmmm crawfish

I mean look!

crawfish.jpg

mmmmmm
20/m/fairytale romance land

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*doooools* Omigawd, DO WANT. I haven't been to Red Lobster in soooo long, I want me some seafood. T-T

Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff