Reply L Yaoi and Shounen ai
^_^ Well?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver_Afro

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:13 am
Hello there, I've been looking for a good Death Note romance roleplay. Yaoi would be good. I can plop out about a paragraph or two by the way. The ones I am in doing this are slow and have few members - sadly. Don't tell me all Death Note fans are stupid? Please. I have been searching the forums, little luck, and the ones I can find have really, really complex skeletons or require alot of decorating the posts. I don't like either to be honest. All I want is a simple, semi-literate to literate roleplay involving Death Note characters and some romance. It's not much to ask is it?

So anyway, if you are thinking of setting up a yaoi death note roleplay, or a death note roleplay as a whole, please remember me 3nodding Or if you have one running, PM me. Also, if you actually want to roleplay with me, feel free to also PM me.

I know this sounds desperate so I'll add something else...

Does anyone like any Death Note yuri at all? I was thinking about it and I haven't seen many takers. If so, what yuri couples do you like or know? And as this is a yaoi forum...

LxB anyone? wink

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:53 pm
I'd be up for a Death Note RP. I'm really bad at starting though. If you want to start one or something, I'll join in. ^_^  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

TheMostFoolishTraveler

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Yuri? hmm, the only pairing that makes sense is misa and takada, because they don't like each other. hmm. I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 pm
i REALLY don't like yuri death note.  

XxxYao_HondaXxx

L Yaoi and Shounen ai

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas