Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Guild Feedback

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:36 pm
Guild Feedback

Do you have questions about the guild? Concerns? Comments?

Are there things you would like to see in the guild? Improvements that could be made?

Please tell us here!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Perhaps we could send invites to the people who frequent the poly thread. It'd be nice to get some new members and some activity going.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:06 pm
well, I lurked the thread for a while, but if you have a list of names you want to have invited, PM them and I will invite them asap I got bored...am inviting anyone who has posted in the thread and identified themselves as atleast poly-curious  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:59 pm
20/m/fairytale romance land

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So THAT'S how I got in. XD

Might I suggest inviting Gho the Girl?

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Reinforest

Eloquent Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:43 am
Feedback #1: Thank you for the invitation!

Feedback #2: I think there may be an overabundance of stickies. This is just me, but wouldn't it be easier to put all of the Polyamory-FAQ-related posts in one thread as was done in the thread that spawned this guild? I would also suggest un-stickying the spam thread, as it's not likely to fall off the first page anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:51 am
Maybe we could get a member suggestion thread? I'm not sure how open the guild is to new members, or how much time the crew has for processing them. I'm in LD all the time and poly threads pop up like once a week, though. I wouldn't mind scouting them for possible members if there was somewhere to submit them.

Daemon Von Blaque

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 am
Daemon Von Blaque
Maybe we could get a member suggestion thread? I'm not sure how open the guild is to new members, or how much time the crew has for processing them. I'm in LD all the time and poly threads pop up like once a week, though. I wouldn't mind scouting them for possible members if there was somewhere to submit them.

We could, although personally I think suggesting they visit by a link in a post or even your signature would have less potential to be viewed as spam. We did do a lot of inviting when the guild started, most are inactive. As for processing join requests, there should be no problem. I check in almost daily (currently responding from my phone), and the other two are on regularly as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:17 am
I would have never have found this place if it wasn't so dedicated to see at least everyone's profile once on this website. And when I talked to a friend about it, she became curious as well. Now as you can see my signature is really empty and I could nail a banner there for awile. Any available? Or do you only invite people yourself when you get a hint of a polypersonality? (I dunno if that's an English word, but it should be one)
And I'm sure a controversial guild like this would get some attention when you advertise it in a thread at the forums as well. Or does that scare you? *pokes crew annoyingly*  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items