Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
What makes a cute animal? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What makes an animal cute?
  Whiskers
  Tail
  Paws
  Fur
  Its all about Personality
  Other
View Results

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:05 pm
What makes an animal cute? I'm asking this because I see that everyone has their own likes and dislikes about animals, and I was wondering what things/characteristics/personality/looks in animals makes them look cute to you?

My favourite parts of an animal that make them cute are: Whiskers, Fur, Tail, and paws. and it helps when they are very social and cuddly. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:59 am
Eyes and shape of the head in relation to the eyes.  

BlueMoon4

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:20 pm
BlueMoon4
Eyes and shape of the head in relation to the eyes.

Thats cool, I too think that the eyes are a key feature, really, with animals when I look into their eyes I can tell they are lovely, and when an animal looks at you, its like you can tell what they are thinking, if they look at you with puppy dog eyes, you know they want some love and affection lol xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:20 pm
ninja i'm the only one that picked tails ...lol

User Image
cute?

User Image  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm
kami_panda
ninja i'm the only one that picked tails ...lol

User Image
cute?

User Image

Lol, Cute pics! I like their tails too, but I picked Its all about personalitys biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:07 pm
ninja all animals are cute you just don't know it xd  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:42 am
kami_panda
ninja all animals are cute you just don't know it xd

Lol Yeah thats true xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:33 pm
Mmm... I think the shape of head and eyes, the ears, and the size of the animal. With the size you might think 'why size?' but come on, I've seen many people that hate cats but love kittens when kittens are just little bitty baby cats. Small things tend to seem cuter sometimes. Also, I likes the fuzzy ears 4laugh  

Plushie lover XD

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:37 am
Plushie lover XP XD
Mmm... I think the shape of head and eyes, the ears, and the size of the animal. With the size you might think 'why size?' but come on, I've seen many people that hate cats but love kittens when kittens are just little bitty baby cats. Small things tend to seem cuter sometimes. Also, I likes the fuzzy ears 4laugh

Yeah, the shape of the head and size of the animal are good points. xD I think its because when kittens are so small, they are like babies, and they depend on others to feed them and everything. and the way they meow, its so cute wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image

xd most bears are cute~ cubs >W< they are adorable!  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:47 pm
kami_panda
User Image

xd most bears are cute~ cubs >W< they are adorable!

Yea Cubs are really cute, and the colour of animals fur adds to the cuteness too wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm
light brown :''O or brown xD  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:04 pm
EVERYTHING! Sniffing your face, the VERY sweet expression they give you when they're beggin' for your food (or for a walk), their "happy" tail wag, when they stretch and put their butts in the air, when they very naughtily get themselves covered in mud, floppy ears (no cropping here!), when they use your pant leg to wipe the slobber off their jowels, when they use you as their chair (they sit on my lap with their legs on the floor), when the danes dangle a toy from their mouths and let the little dogs try with all their might to take it away, when they do human-like behaviors like grabbing a bag of chips off the top of the fridge and taking them to the couch to eat while Nascar is on the tv. I love how they come in pretty much any color of the rainbow, they remind me of draft horses with how careful they are around animals that are smaller than them as well as around people. And last but not least they are the most gorgeous domesticated creatures I've ever seen; oh, and their determination to make me laugh on a daily basis.

Like I said; everything! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm
I'd say if the animal has really big paws, it's really cute! And if it's fluffy, though naked animals are really cute too! And whiskers on a cat is just too cuuute! Maybe it would be easier to say everything, but I'm not really a fan of big animals. :3 Not saying they can't be cute either though. Also, personality is a key part. I wouldn't want a hyperactive dog that's happy all the time. xD  

dgfhjkjhf
Crew

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 pm
StormyVampire
I'd say if the animal has really big paws, it's really cute! And if it's fluffy, though naked animals are really cute too! And whiskers on a cat is just too cuuute! Maybe it would be easier to say everything, but I'm not really a fan of big animals. :3 Not saying they can't be cute either though. Also, personality is a key part. I wouldn't want a hyperactive dog that's happy all the time. xD

Yes, I agree with the paws, cats paws are so cute, and whiskers just make them even more adorable! I think all animals are cute in some way xd  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff