Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peanut Butter Chaos

Back to Guilds

Random roleplaying peanut butter 

Tags: Peaunt, Butter, Chaos, Roleplay, Random 

Reply Go Ahead, Open The Door.
Scenarios of Fantasy (abbandoned due to lack of interest)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this?
  poll whore
  I don't like the idea of not using just a main character
  Strange sounding, but sounds worth a try
  Sweet I can use more than one character and they're expendable? Sweet!
View Results

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Scenarios of Fantasy is an RP with a major twist on most RP's. The RP is built around one major storyline but is played in sections. Also these section will not always include the same characters.

The main story will be set in a fantasy with war drawing nearer between kingdoms looking for more power. You may join the RP with a major character who will be able to be inserted into most scenarios. (mercenary, king, general, etc.) and/or you may decide to play as mini characters who have been placed into a new scenario.

At the beginning of a new scene I will wait until all spots are filled or one week any unfilled spots I will fill myself. also you may control more than one character if you wish.

Anyone signing up for a major character(s) must submit a character(s) with a name, role, profession, and quick background. everything else is optional. Also keep in mind not all major characters will be used in every scenario. One last thing, if you sign up as a king or queen you will not have that character involved in many scenarios, but you will be given plenty of opportunities to change the major storyline.

Any characters who are killed are dead, so please be careful when not using a mini character. If you have any questions please PM them to me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Major Characters:

N/A  

Krell356

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:26 pm
Scenario #1 First Strike (starts when full or on May 20th)

A small army from Kingdom1 (need name idea) has carefully crossed into an adjoining kingdom's realm. With war threatening they have decided to make the first strike in the many wars about to break loose upon the land. The target a small farming village with little protection

GM: Krell356

Side1 Roles:
scout1 (unnamed)
scout2 (unnamed)
scout3 (unnamed)
War leader (unnamed) (able to give orders)
skilled soldier (unnamed)

Side2 Roles:
watchman1 (unnamed)
watchman2 (unnamed)
watchman3 (unnamed)
watchman4 (unnamed)
watchman5 (unnamed)
traveler (unnamed) (can be major character if meets requirements)

Neutrals:  
Go Ahead, Open The Door.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff