Welcome to the Community

Located in the center of the island a rather quiet rural area, this is the community aspect of Mogul. The Mogul residency is open to anyone who is apart of the guild. Even though the town looks quiet, it really is a very restless place. Fun times are had in the Mogul Community

What to do and expect at the Community

• Forum homes - Like your own spot here in the community? Then you're able to do so. You imagination is the limit. Have fun
  • Town invites and parties - Even though you can use your own house to host parties and events, you're allowed to create threads to invite members to such parties and event.
  • Home rates and showcase - You don't need to have a forum home to showcase your Gaia home. Want to have your house rated? Do it here.
  • Chat/Discussion - Even though I'd prefer you to use the District for chatting, if it's community-based (think GCD but replace Gaia with Mogul) then it's allowed.

P.S. Regularly, I'll be hosting eventsof my own that will take place either here in the Community, or in Towns. Expect some fun and excitement when my mind works overdrive.

Added
School RPs can go here just as long as it's based around the Mogul community.