Reply General Sports Discussion
Manny Ramriez suspended for 50 games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFlap_LOL

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:45 pm
Breaking News, Manny Ramariez got suspended for 50 games due to being postive for taking drugs  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm
Shows exactly why Philadelphia and New York did not go for him. This was something just waiting to happen.

As for something like J.C. Romero's situation where he was tested and found he had stuff in his system. When he was found to have stuff in his system that was banned, he handed over every suppliment that he had to the MLB where nothing was found with that substance on the ingredient labels. They had to test each suppliment in order to find out what it was. And on top of that, the suppliment he was taking was not labeled on the prohibited list. He was still banned for 50 games without pay.

From what I can gather for Manny, he knew what he was taking and it was not a suppliment.  

vegito61283

Dan355

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:46 pm
I will not put Manny under the bus yet. Let somebody find this "doctor", to make sure he is actually telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:54 pm
I'm pretty upset about this whole situation. Now that he wont be able to play for 50 games, the dodgers will probably go on a loosing streak after beating the Mets this week x.x

TL-LuxuriousAsh

MC icedog
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:39 pm
Dan355
I will not put Manny under the bus yet. Let somebody find this "doctor", to make sure he is actually telling the truth.
Dude, the guy took drugs, there is no doubt about that. If you are going to try to deny that then your case would look just about as stupid as trying to deny the holocaust from having happened.

Now, what is something interesting is whether he took steroids. It looks like he did - I'd be willing to bet he did. But I dunno. Very interesting there. Now I'm glad the Giants didn't get him. Would have been a huge waste of money. Watch the Giants take a lead in the West pretty soon here. This will make the playoff race in the NL West a lot more interesting.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:15 pm
MC icedog
Dan355
Dude, the guy took drugs, there is no doubt about that. If you are going to try to deny that then your case would look just about as stupid as trying to deny the holocaust from having happened.

Now, what is something interesting is whether he took steroids. It looks like he did - I'd be willing to bet he did. But I dunno. Very interesting there. Now I'm glad the Giants didn't get him. Would have been a huge waste of money. Watch the Giants take a lead in the West pretty soon here. This will make the playoff race in the NL West a lot more interesting.

the drug that he took was a drug steriod users take to counter the effects. now he has been tested several times over the past few years and all tests have been negative. so we will have to see what happens here now  

vegito61283

The Wam

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:55 pm
dude the drug he used was hcg... its a drug to increase testosterone for women.  
General Sports Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games