Welcome to Gaia! ::

House of Rahl: A Sword of Truth Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for fans of the book series, Terry Goodkind, and yes, even the tv series. 

Tags: Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Rahl, Seeker, Role Play 

Reply Azrith Plains
Guild Suggestions Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:54 pm
Every guild member is welcome to post suggestions on how to make this guild better and more fun. All suggestions will be considered by the council and voted on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:56 pm
RULES

No Whining - The Council's decision is final

No Peitioning- Don't make the silly notion that if you gather a following of people who agree with you, that The Council will agree with you too.

No flaming, trolling, whining, hitting, kicking, mutinies, or anything of an unsavory nature when it come to Council decisions.

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:58 pm
CURRENT SUGGESTIONS

Banner Contest - passed/in progress  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 pm
A banner contest! And a guild mule to make money for the guild, as well as post news. Have people subscribe to the mule's journal.  

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 pm
Irako of the Desert
A banner contest! And a guild mule to make money for the guild, as well as post news. Have people subscribe to the mule's journal.
We have a guild mule, his name is Lord Alric (I suppose I neglected to mention that somewhere on here.), but he doesn't have a journal or anything. He's the mule for my main guild Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith, so he already has some monies built up. We will share him.

As for the banner contest, it sounds like a good idea, I'll get with the council and vote, then if it passes, we'll decide on the prize or prizes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 am
Sweet... I forgot to add in my suggestions to post an affiliates thread. That way, you can ask to affiliate with other guilds and forum threads, and more people will see you guild's banner. Hopefully, they'll join.  

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 pm
I we do that I'll talk to Amath about this. We're in need of Active Members in our Bleach Guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:17 pm
I can't believe I forgot the affiliates thread. Oh well, it's fixed now. I added it to our official websites sticky.  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 pm
I know its rare if any, but if someone has access to copies or a number of the books we can put up a thread for others to buy them in a sense, preferribly with gold, or by other means of payment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
I have all 12 books as .pdf files. There are numerous typos (I didn't write them, i just downloaded them) but the story is all there.  

First Wizard Zorander
Crew

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Well I figured I'd give this as a suggestion for a Roleplaying species...

I'm sure people have heard me talking about Changeling well to start this is a fan race of humans that can turn into animals only from the typical animals we have in our world to those in the fantasy world like Dragons and Nightwisps, they can't turn into Underworld beast because well they are as they are from the Underworld not the living. But the magical creatures take more concentration and more energy to sustain the form.

The way I thought of the race and thought of them hiding, in my fanfic was that they were created as spies so that they could get far closer than say a double agent, example a fly on the wall scenario where the character could get into a tent and get the information needed. But when the boundary between the Old and New world was created they disappeared. Any knowledge of them were either destroyed or hidden away in the Wizard's Keep.

I also made them have a special marking that makes them stick out depending on where the marking is... As the marking is a birthmark in the shape of any animal doing anything; a bucking bronco, a cat stretching, or a Stag charging, and can be located anywhere on the body, including the face.

An added thing to this suggestion are Hunters a group of people who believe in hunting these people down fearing they're powers thinking them as creatures of the underworld because nothing really is known of them to the non-magical.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am
ok i have a general question as to a conflict between the book and our role play

this book takes place 1000 years later the books so the gift is back in every day life? then how come 2nd and 3rd wizards still exist? they were only created as a means to keep magic alive and are people without the gift so are we just using the names as a means of rank or are we using them as in the literal sense as in one without magic but had it added to them please clarify this for me  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm
Honestly I'm not sure you might want to talk to Master Rahl on that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 pm
i have sent a pm but i figured i should post it here in case someone else could explain it to me  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 pm
Well this is the suggestion thread, you might not get much help here.  
Azrith Plains

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff