Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image

It had taken him a while to realize the defender. "Alice? Is that actually you?" He asked, quite surprised. "It's surprising how people can change, huh?" He said, with a grin. "It's too bad you'll never see your Shou ever again."

He quickly cast a spell, which summoned two scimitars, one in each hand. Shou grinned and rushed to Alice and lunged at her heart.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:17 pm
Alice laughed "Nor the old Alice either, you pathetic excuse of a half demon!...thought you were stronger to keep that demon in you Shou, but much matter.." she yelled, infuriated by him . She put up her gaurd on the swords to block his attack, and keep Withering Petals safe. Her lips moved quickly, as her feet and hands began to become surrounded by blue fire. "Why don't you make it easy for everyone, and just give Shou's body back" she said in a more firm tone.  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 am
User Image
Withering stared at Shou. "If I die by your hand, you're coming with me!" She held out her hands to him. "They called me Withering Petals because I make living things wither and die. Don't force me to use this on you, Shou, my love."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 am
Hearing Withering Petals, Alice truglled, as she kept blocking the attacks of Shou "Wait Withering Petals! Theres a way to reverse this, you nor Shou has to die!" she said quickly in one breath.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image

"Like I've already said, Shou will never return." He replied with a grin. "There's a reason why he never bothered to seal my blood." His smile became even more demonic. "A couple centuries ago, Shou fell in love with a human girl, around your age. When he asked her to seal his demonic blood, she ended up dying, and the seal broke. Since then, he hasn't tried to get close to anyone."

Alice can't possibly know how to revive Shou. The spell has been burnt years ago. The demon gripped at his two scimitars.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 pm
((She could know, or Withering Petals could know? >.> lol unless theirs a way you wanna do it I'll follow :3))

Alice meerly rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah..., theirs one thing you forget Demonic idiot....I'm not human!" she said, and smirked. The flames grew stronger, and she waved her hand quickly, letting a flaming wave fly towards him. She knew she couldn't be human, and never would be now, knowing she could do better things with herself, though it would be hard. "I'll seal you away for good soon" she mumbled.  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:28 am
User Image
Withering stared at Alice in shock. "No! His human blood is already sealed, so, sealing the demon blood will kill Shou's body! The demon blood is keeping his body alive!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 pm
Alice struggled "S-shinobu...keep distance...there is a way to return Shou...cover...demon blood" she struggled the words, and began to think of another spell, and a plan to return Shou.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 pm
User Image

He blocked the attack with his scimitars, forming an 'x'. I knew it! She caries the blood of vampires. But I can't quite tell what type of vampire... He grinned, as he felt the scimitars suck up the wave's power. A black mist surrounded the scimitars.

"Right you are, Withering." He said, with a grin. "If you seal my blood, you're only sealing Shou completely. I'm still a part of Shou, but sealing me will only worsen the situation." I'm guessing she doesn't really understand what would happen if she does defeat me. He smiled at the thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm
Alice grimiced, then talked back towards Shinobu "No worries Withering...We'll get Shou back.." she said. "All what possibly is needed...is blood...good blood...concentration..a blood transfusion I think.." she closed her eyes, then opened them as it seemed more gloomy in a way. She then hunched down and charged Shou, getting ready to strike, though she would hold back.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image

He laughed. "You trully don't understand it, huh?" He asked. "Reviving Shou's human blood and sealing my blood will only cause Shou to die. He's more than a thousand year old. So when he becomes human...? Go on, guess." His grin widened. He'll turn to ash! You need immortal blood to stay immortal, Alice. Let's see how you'll defeat me now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 am
Alice stopped only about 10 feet from Shou, and nodded in understanding "Ok..transformation...transfusion...". Her eyes began to glow red, and her fangs extended I guess I have no choice Shayron...thankyou... Her lips began to move fast once more, and she put the sword to her arm, cutting it deeply. She winced in pain, and walked closer to Shou, the blood dripping.

She then began to make cuts all over her, and a bloody symbol around her stomach. The blood began to glow, as she kept walking closer "I had to become one or another..." she held her sword out towards him, with the sharp end pointing towards her and the blood dripping everywhere " My immortal self.." she said. She wispered the words of the spell, and her blood began to move towards Shou, only the vampire blood. The cuts hurt and when or if Shou took her blood, and she turned human, she wasn't sure herself if she would live. She then dropped the sword, and lunged at Shou , to bite him.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 am
User Image

What?! He was surprised of her actions. He didn't expect her to choose to turn him into a vampire. His timing was short, he barely dodged the bite. His arm was caught. That impudent vampire! Turning Shou into a vampire is risky! The demonic smile returned. "Are you sure you won't suck out every last drop of blood?" He hissed.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff