Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply .:*Cosplay*:.
Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 am
This is kind of like a rant thread but also for people to list all of the clich and overrated pairings, can be couples too if they actually got together...

In almost every anime I see, there is always this girl who acts tough and a guy who's random/ perverted/ nice/ rude. Mostly perverted because it tends to be more funny for the audience. And well, that always tends to be the favorite pairing. A girl and a guy hates each other, but falls in love later. Wtf. It's like, hating your rapist and then falling in love with him/her. Seriously, wtf. I don't get the appeal.

And then this one comes along, Klavier is a nice but loves to tease and Ema is a tough girl. Just because Klavier teases her, people think he liks her. Dude. Klavier teases others too. Don't think she's special just because she's a ******** girl. There's no chemistry at all, and how the hell can Ema have a crush on him. You can't just start assuming she has a crush on him because she hates his guts (And btw, she's mean to everyone. Not just Klavier. Don't think he's so special.) and just becuase there always seems to be pairing with tough girlxnice guy? Seriously. This is a game. A game has better things to worry about then a ******** pairing. And btw, they can't suddenly like each other for no reason at all. Don't start bsing that they work together so they can get along. There are a bunch of people who works together and can't get along.

Just becuase you like that pairing, it doesn't mean it's going to happen. Stop assuming.
-So, what are your anti cliche pairings.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:34 am
i dun like shy girl and hyper guy 2 gether.  

SasuNarufan4evas

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:54 pm
O.o Some of the stuff you said sounds veryy familiar...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 pm
I hate that too.
Just because he stole her snacks. People automatically assume that he loves her. Can't they see that teasing is his personality? He teases everyone, so why is Ema so important? Shessh.

Actually the favorite coupling tends to be a shy person and a upset/ depressed/ quiet guy.  

klavierxapollo

.:*Cosplay*:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff