Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 am
This is a regular theme park. lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:39 pm
*heads toward ticket both, purchases a ticket, thinks*

Sweet look at all these rides i am gonna have some fun

*walks toward a roller coster, it is really high up and at the beginning you get launched up, it got two straight dropps, a couple of spirals, and a few sharp turns, lines up in line and finally reaches the getting in point, i get in and ride it, i get off and head toward another ride*  

-x- VlNCENT -x-

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:40 am
The theme park was something he had only scene once in his life as he was flying over Kansas. Unfortunately, he had never got the chance to go visit it before, So that made today all the better for him. It was night, and the Park was all lit up. The neon was flashing, and the venders were calling. People lined up to play the games and to ride the rides. Kids ran around shouting and laughing, and the parents chased after them, trying to keep up.
“Hey mister, Are you just going to stand there all day?” Yelled a man in a booth right in front of him. Daniel didn’t realize that he had landed in the line for entrance fees.
“Sorry sir, but I was wondering what one may do to gain entrance if they had no money?”
“No money, where did you come form, everyone has money.” The vendor replied.
“Well that may be sir, but I don’t, I have never had any need for money.” Some people behind him laughed. “But is there any kind of work I may do to gain entrance?”
“NEXT!!” the vendor shouted. A man pushed him out of the way and said, “Next time, come with some money.”
Saddened by the mans remark, and the fact that he had no money, Daniel shifted his wings back and took to the sky’s. He circled the Theme Park for a bit then headed back to the hotel thinking, “I need to get a job. Maybe Hokute could help me with that. Im sure she needs some help around the Hotel.”

(OOC: Heading back to the hotel to Find Hokute.)

With skill and style he backpedaled and spun, dived and climbed the skies as he made his way back to the Hotel. The whole way there, thinking of nothing else but a job and what he might be able to do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:51 pm
*while walking sees a shadow pass by, looks up and sees a black figure, it looked like a something with big wings, well whatever that was it looked like it was headed toward the hotel*

>_< i should go back to see if something is wrong but i had payed to relax and have fun >_<

*decides to go to the hotel, leaves running from theme park toward hotel*

(OCC: going to hotel chasing after the flying figure to see whats wrong)  

-x- VlNCENT -x-

Le Anime Hotel

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff