Hotel Clinic Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 am
Our hotel has a convinient hospital section incase your not feeling well or may have somehow gotten injured. We even got smiley face bandages. heart
User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Hee hee well heres our clinic hun the nurses here will take very good care of you heart I will take my leave now but dont worry ill be back in a bit to check on you tata!!

*hoku runs out of the clinic*

phew Its a busy day today hmmm Theirs a presence here that I just cant seem to understand....

*just then she bumps into lilly The maid that had assisted Valcazar*

BOOM..... @_@ ooohh... didnt see that coming

*hoku gets up off the floor and helps lilly up*

O_o lilly?? whats the matter?

*lilly responds*

Oh im so sorry i should have been paying attention... its just I was worried I may have done something wrong... please dont be mad

*hoku's smile turns into a worried look*

lilly what do u mean?

*hoku says. Lilly looks at the floor and says*

well.. you see um we have a new guest and well he wanted to know the price of the hotel and i paniced and i said that you didnt have a price...

*hoku smiles*

but thats true i dont have a price so why are you worring?

*lilly looks at her and then says*

he seems to be very clever when he opened the dorr to talk to me I noticed a duffel bag with some things in it. It looked like weapons but im not sure I didnt get a good look.... He may be a assasin after all it wouldnt be the first time we've had them hoku... im worried for u I know you have been a target several times before due to some sort of secret or burden you bare but.... Is what ever your hiding really worth dying for?

*hoku smiles and pits her hand on lillys shoulder*

you worry to much you should lighten up I doubt hes an assasin lol go take a break hun i'll see u later on k ?

*with that hoku walks away while she thinks to herself*

hmmm this may need some looking into...  

hokute
Crew

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:56 pm
*watches hoku leave* umm er heehee *looks down embarrased* ummm i bumped my head and was stepped on >_<

nurse: haha ok well lets check your head ^_^

*nurse examines my head*

nurse: well you just got a mark on your forehead but its no biggy

*i look at her* ok

nurse: now lets see your back razz

*she checks my back*

nurse: well does your back hurt alot?

yes its like my back is still being squished on >_<

nurse: well get lots of rest and try not to be stepped on haha

*i look down in embarrassment*umm i dont know where to go for my room XD she said east wing or something like that  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:56 pm
*hoku walks back in with a smile*

well hun are you all fixed up?? EEEEeeeeeep!!! HOW RUDE OF ME!!!! >_< I didnt introduce myself let alone ask your name!! >_<; gomen gomen

*she bows apologetically*

Im hokute but u can call me hoku ^^ whats your name If your feeling better we can walk toward your room while we speak

*giggles and waits by the door for her. Suddenly hoku feels a malicious presence in the area. She looks at asaki and says*

I'm sorry something came up please wait here for a bit....

*her happy expression turned cold and one of worry. She runs out of the clinic toward the location of the presence*

(OOC: On my way to the courtyard)  

hokute
Crew

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:17 am
*hoku wakes up and flinches in pain*

ow...

*she looks at her arm it was bandaged*

what the... O_o

*she looks around and recognizes shes in the clinic. she notices daniel unconsious and a male doctor checking up on him. Hoku gets up off the bed*

what happened...

*she says a bit worried*

Nothing you where going to show asaki her room when you suddenly ran out and Since you where in a rush you must have fallen and gotten cut up well thats what the report says. But theirs no need to worry you are fine now just take this...

*the nurse hands over a cup of water and a pill hoku takes it*

its a pain pill it should ease the pain ^^

*hoku smiles*

thanx

*she drinks it and sits down on the bed thinking attempting to remember how she may have fallen*  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:24 pm
o..ok *watches hokute leave* i can be patient ^_^

[ A couple minutes later ]

*asaki sees hoku be carried in, she was covered in blood*

{thinks in head: what happened to her?}

*asaki sees hoku wake up and flinch in pain*

hoku chan are you ok? O_O you kinda scared me for a second *gets up from the bed* >_< and is he ok?! oh umm by the way hoku chan my name is asaki :3 i shall be supreme ruler of this world > biggrin  

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:22 pm
he was somewhere safe, he was sure of that, but the fight stayed with him. the men he killed, the blood and the horror that he unleashed on a bunch of people including his father and mother.
The scenes played in his head like a DVD that was constantly skipping, repeating the same scenes over and over and over again. Then it jumped foreward to the part to where his mother stood over him and held a gun to his head. her finger tightned, slowely it tightened.

"ARGHHHHHHH" he screamed, shooting up out of bed, shifting to his battle ready form. Massive black wings Sproted out of nowhere, and his tail reappeared. the muscles and the skin and everything about him changed. an just as it came, it went away, and he fell back on top of the bed in a deeper sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:28 pm
*hoku laughs at asaki's comment*

ahahaha your to cute keep trying you may one day hee hee ..ow

*she flinches still in abit of pain and then looks at daniel and then back to asaki*

dont worry hes in good hands he'll be o...

*she is cut off by daniels scream causing her to jump up a bit startled. Hoku looks over in his direction once more an sees him asleep*

hmmm must be one bad nightmare... doctor what happened to him

*hoku looks at the doctor awaiting a reply. The doctor smiles and says*

we dont know and even if I did know I'm not aloud to dicuss my patients information with u even if you are the manager.

*Hoku looks at him suspiciously and the pouts*

I was merely wondering V.V hmph well I am not gonna stay sitting here. Asaki If your ready I will show you to ur room then im off to my room to get another pair of clothes and t wash this filth off. Please let me know when he wakes up doctor thank you very much V_V

*hoku gets off the bed and slowly walks to the door awaiting asaki to come join her*  

hokute
Crew

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:17 am
okies *runs by the side of hokute* i get to have a real bed!! ^_^ heehee {thinks in head: well at least he's ok razz i hate seeing people hurt thats why when i rule this world everyone will be safe} umm hoku chan maybe later you can give me a tour if you want smile i think were gonna become great freinds... don't you think hoku chan? *looks at hokutes arm* mmm that must hurt *touches her arm and heals it* there heehee  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:42 pm
The hours passed untill it was night again. Daniel slowely opened his eyes to find a fine looking doctor checking his charts. Slowely, he sat up, then he stood up. streching, he groaned from the stiffness in his back and legs. turning to the doctor he said,
" Who brought me here and where are my parents?"
(OOC: Who plays the doctor, and Is Hokute not supposed to know what happned?)  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:19 pm
(OOC: at the moment i'm playing the doctor until someone takes that role off my hands just like the maids lol and yea hoku isnt supposed to remember since she lost control to her dark side lol hoku's story will reveal its self in due time lol btw since several hours passed me and deeva are over at the east wing razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:15 am
"nevermind," Daniel said, "im going to go find Hokute"  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm
OOC: uh i don't mind playing the doctor for a while i'll have to get my character here first...just a sec...i'll be posting in the main wing before i get here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm
(OOC: WOOT doctor Val in the house!! LOL)  

hokute
Crew

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm
OOC: YEs indeed. need a check up? i may need to examine you. wink

IC:

Valcazar arrives at the clinic and present a paper to a random hotel assistant. "I've researched your site maam. i believe you may need a doctor to help around here. if so i would gladly take the position if it's available of course. i've had experience before. plus the manager of the hotel surely needs to take care not to push herself so much. at least now you won't have to worry about coming here all the time unless you yourself have caught a sickness. i can assure you this clinic will be alright in my capable hands."

-VAl notices some people coming in but one of them leaves.- "Wait, sir! are you sure you should..." -but he then left.- "Well i suppose i'll check up on our manager..." -Val went to check up on her.- "NOw what have whe here..." -There were bullets on her, this did not make him happy. but they were slowly already getting healed. blood was on her hands but they were hers. "She seems alright other than the fact that she has bullets on her, we will remove them form her body, and will require some help from healers who can close the wounds on her with any white magic that any of you might know? i don't use magic..."

-some of them shrugged but some of them said.- "Alright we'll handle that." -Val and some of the other nurses went to work on taking out some of the bullets off of Hoku. "Who brought them in? is there any mobile defense force for this hotel? i believe their should be. if there are people out there who've come to harm us, we must defend ourselves. now i think we're done." -HOku was patched up and given time to rest. Valcazar thought hard about creating at least a small force of defense force but there was already security guards. a mobile attack force wouldn't be bad either. but that would be like hunting...it was probably best not to do that, but hey mafia wouldn't let you live if they had you on sight. at times like these it was perhaps necessary to investigate the situation before doing anything else. The one person right now who could answer VAl's questions was a man Daniel. According to the name on the paper this patient to be was supposedly Daniel, but he had left. there was nothing VAl could do not except wait, VAl felt obliged to help around the clinic for a while.-  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff