Managers Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:27 am
This is where you can find me if I am not already somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 pm
*Hoku is reading sitting down on the window.A Maid quickly rushes in breathing heavily*

Sorry to bother but we have a situation...

*hoku looks up from her book*

What do you mean we have a situation?

*The maid takes in a deep breath and the begins speaking very rapidly*

Theirs a girl at the Receptionists Desk and shes being attacked by a monster!! what should we do!! I-I'm new I dunno what to do in a situation like this!!

*Says the maid obviously in a panic. Hoku gets up closing her book and setting it down. She smiles and puts her hand on the maids shoulder*

Its ok Rule number one never panic it only causes our guests to panic. Please make sure that are guests are well taken care of I will deal with this no go ^_^

*The maid bows and leaves. Hoku sighs and walks quickly heading over to the Receptionists Desk*  

hokute
Crew

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 am
*hoku walks in and sets her basket down beside the door she then slips into some blue shorts and a pink tank top. Wanting to get some sleep for a bit she jumps into bed letting out a giggle and a sigh of relief but quickly sits up upon seeing a red light flickering on and off on her answering machine she gets up and listens to her messages.*

Hmmm Mr. Daniels is looking for me? Let me go check and see if hes in his room ^.^

*Hoku quickly slides on her slippers and heads toward the main*

((OOC: gone to main thread))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:23 pm
-Valcazar walked in to his new manager place. He arrived at the manager's place and placed his things in different spots, especially near the bed. he looked around to fine lots of things hokute had left behind. he placed the laptop on the desk and left the door open for someone to come in. He sat on the chair and placed his feet on top of the desk and placed his hands behind his head to relax, it felt good being in charge, because he can at least do things his way, however he had responsibility to take care of, and that at first he didn't believe he was capable of handling. but he had been given leadership experiences and situations in the past even though lately he has been going solo. he decided to relax and begin checking on things later, and rather have people or creatures come to him for any problems or situation. especially his 4 tower generals.  

Valcazar
Captain

Mew Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm
Mew's fed off his curiousity probably too strongly, the world of the living was enticing.... It stung his curiousity the most.. He turned into his cat form and crept into a room entitled.. "Manger's Room" or something of that nature his cat instincts magnified everything so largely it was hard to read. He saw a guy relaxing in a chair.. He cocked his little furry head to the side and meowed softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm
playing as SaiLoki.

Sailoki walks in and with a smile on his face asks, " how are things going?"

( i opt for a meeting tonight in the rally. )  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:52 pm
-he relaxed having seated himself as the head of the hotel. he sniffed the air catching the scent of a feline. He turned his head to glance at a feline within his room revealing his Lycan crimson eyes, which glowed yellow for a moment before changing normally for a bit. he had scanned the cat for a bit and wasn't sure if it was a spy or a stray. it looked just like a normal cat to him. his glance was a bit a hostile at first but then relaxed, and got off his chair and went to pet the cat.- "what are you doing here hmm? would you like to be my friend?" -he asked smiling, he loved animals, espeically the less hostile ones, and often had an air and ways to convince them that he was their friend and not enemy. but like people even animals can be hostile and will stick to their beliefs. He was about to pick it up but then Sailoki came in with a smile on his face asks, " how are things going?"

-Val looked up at him and responded.- "Overwhelming that's what. i wasn't exactly ready for this position, but if any should look after my hoku's place it should be me anyways, i've known her for a while, but i don't think she remembers, it's sort of better that way anyways...anything to report?" -Val once again getting into the business as he should be. although wanting to discuss personal matter, looking after a hotel was important too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Mew, in cat form walked up to Val sniffing his leg..Then he felt and itch coming on and rubbed his head on Val's leg.. He then transformed back as a shinigami. His long purple hair embracing the orange of his over shirt. "Hello.." he said extending his hand out, for shaking. User Image  

Mew Shihoin

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:11 pm
-Val scoffed when the cat used his very leg to help rubb off an itch it had.- "NOt on me..." -as he move his leg away. Suddenly, the cat became a shinigami, who then offered a shaking hand. Val was very surprised as his face gave a priceless look.- "Hello, miss, or sir?" -Val couldn't tell whether it was male or female. suddenly his phone vibrated. It was a call from a friend who asked him to be a judge in one of the arenas. - "Ah...looks like i have to do some judging. i'm sorry i really must take this." -he made sure everyone was out of the room by gently nudging them out, and locking the door behind him. "Nobody should come here...when i'm away." -he said, before walking towards the arena.-  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:59 pm
::Eastwood pushed the door open and strolled into the managerial office as though he belonged there, as though he own the place. It was always good to show confidence to an interviewer and this display had won people over in the past. He looked around to see who he could find in this office to speak to about this job opportunity::  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:36 pm
-one of the workers of the hotel hearing the sound of a locked door bust open arrived to find someone unfamiliar. He made a grunting sound.- "Ehem. The door's locked for a reason...If you want to see our manager unfortunetly he is busy at the moment, would you like to arrange a meeting with him?" -He remained calm but he had never expected a situation like this to happen. here feared for the worst case scenario, but dared not resort to desperate measures, as there was a possibility he was simply lost, and need some guidance, or explanation.-

((ANd what's going on here hmm?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:54 pm
::Eastwood simply smiled as he walked forward:: I was told to come here to speak with someone in the higher ups of the hierarchy. I was the ony who applied for the job as a bartender. And if you are not who I need to speak to then please, by all means, redirect me.  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:30 pm
::Eastwood simply smiled as he walked forward:: I was told to come here to speak with someone in the higher ups of the hierarchy. I was the ony who applied for the job as a bartender. And if you are not who I need to speak to then please, by all means, redirect me.

(NPC)

"Is that so? I see. AH Bartender? YEs i certainly will, please follow me." -said the young man in his twenties, appearing in a black suit, a man of some of importance, from the way he looked. He looked back at him with his dark brown eyes and asked.- "ARe you coming or not?" -he continued down the stairs brushing back his long chestnut brown hair, and made his way to the stairs to lead him to the bar.-

(To the bar)  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:28 am
::Eastwood shrugged and followed. Once he got to the bar he knew exactly how to begin the workday. Oh this was going to be interesting::  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:20 pm
- He Arrived at his desk and decided to make some calls.-

Within his cell phone he made a phone call and said.- "Miss SofiaBella, i have place the gang might enjoy staying around. i was also hoping i can convince you to send some guardians to the place, you know where i am, you guys always keep track on me, and yes it's at a hotel, i own it."

-Valcazar was speaking to the vice-president of mafia-like group called: BLood money mafia. they were indeed absolutely hostile, and powerful. Val got in through a friend JohnGotti a man who goes by many names. HE offered him to join and Val took it. there Valcazar impressed the crime lords Sofia and Pweezy, in a brawling match. from there Valcazar had done hits for them, and pleased them well. in return they rewarded him with money, and other accesories and weapons to help him. AFter finishing with the phone call with her he then dialed another. "Lord Keldin." -said VAlcazar through the phone.- "I need your LYcans. your vanguard lycans."

-with that things would be set into motion, for a better defense for the anime hotel, if the halls were not policed or secured, things would be chaos, preparation for this was needed...I will send my fee once the lycans arrive, i'll send a bird to give it to you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LYcans arrived at the front where Val greeted them from the window. HE then blew a whistle that he took out of his pocket, making a loud screeching sound as if he was calling a lady in the street. but down came a
hawk from the heavens and landed on his shoulder. HE gave in a letter containing something within and sent it on it's way, across the mountains. He then motion the lycans to follow him, most of them already in their lycan forms as he stationed them in certain areas outside his room and pointed in spots around the hotel. "If anything happens, your suppose to stop it, meaning if any fights break loose, you will police this hotel under my authority is that clear?" -they nodded.- "You may go." -they nodded and continued their way to patrol the hotel as well as outside the hotel. Valcazar felt like he needed a drink after all that's happened, he went out of his office and locked it behind him and walked past the four lycans guarding the manager door and nodded to them farewell.-

OOC: Going to the bar.  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces