East Wing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:26 pm
If you have been assigned to East Wing then this is where you will be staying. Please enjoy your stay!!!

*bows and leaves closing the door*  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:26 pm
*hoku smiles after having her arm healed and unlocks the door to asaki's room she then hands her a set of keys to her room*

Here is ur room sorry its so far awsy lol but its the most quietest area we have and yes i have a feeling we will become very great friends in the near future

*she giggles*  

hokute
Crew

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:05 am
Ok XD and I love quiet places so this one is perfect* takes the key sets from hokute's hand* thank you for the room by the way *looks at hokute* i think we will be great freinds too biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 pm
hee hee well then im off to bathe for a bit oh wait do u wanna come i can show you where the bath house is located if you wanna come and its late so I doubt anyone will really come heart so it should be quiet hee hee

((OOC: gone to bath house lol sorry forgot to post lmao))  

hokute
Crew

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:15 pm
ooc: sorry i've been a bit busy with school and stuff XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:16 pm
"I can't take the pain in my heart anymore..."

As Tessa made her way to the East Wing, she found herself surprised as to how quiet it was. It seemed almost as if there wasn't a soul there with her. It was exactly as Tessa had hoped for, and yet, it only reminded her of the loneliness she felt in her heart. She sighed as she opened the door to her room. She didn't bother turning on the light, instead just plopping herself down on the bed. Tessa slowly let her eyes fall shut, drifting off into sleep. As usual, in her sleep, she began to dream of the happy times she used to have, before she had realized who she was. Her parents, her little brother, her boyfriend...all of them were there in her dreams; still alive and happy. Though Tessa knew that this was a dream, and that eventually, she would have to wake up and return to her hell of a life.

"...Please, just let me sleep forever..."

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 pm
(DarDiana)

She had located the east wing and decided to take a stroll down the all to quite hallway.
"this is a little to quite for my tastes" she said aloud to herself. turning around she walked back out of the east wing and headed for the other wing. the west wing.

OOC: Heading towards west wing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:06 am

Tessa's deep blue eyes opened much later, her gaze once again meeting her room's dark ceiling. She sighed, cursing the fact that her beautiful dream had to end. Another day of suffering awaited her.
"...If I could only sleep forever...*sigh* I wonder what I should do today..."
Tessa realized that she had no money with which to pay for her room at all. It didn't matter much: hopefully she would be dead before it would be time for her to check out, and if not, it wasn't like anyone could stop her from doing whatever she wanted anyway...

Tessa took off her clothes, taking out a needle and thread to mend the tears in them. She was actually excellent at sewing, quickly repairing her clothing to a point where someone would need to look closely in order to tell that they were ever ripped in the first place. After a quick shower, Tessa changed into a fresh pair of clothes. She opened the drapes slightly so that much light didn't get in and looked out at the city below.
"It's a large city...maybe somewhere in there will be someone or something that can end it once and for all..."
Exiting her room, Tessa headed down into the city, hoping to find what she need, but far from hopeful that she would find it.

"...Please, just let me sleep forever..."

((OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to post. I had finals and I was kind of lost as to who I could interact with. My next post will be in the City))  

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm
'oh boy,oh boy,oh boy...'went throw Wendy's thoughts.She was so worried that she wasn't thinking clearly and trip up. Her flute slid out of her hands."oh no!" she said  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm
(Dardiana)

She walked to the west wing, sensing with an innate ability that it housed some of the hotels darker Guests. It amde her want to reach out and strike. Straining, she controlled herself, and fought against her innerself, and struggled on through. It was a dark place and she couldnt stay there long. she only wanted to see the place anyways.
Turning around, she ran back to the lobby.

(OOC: going to the Receptionist Desk)  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:49 pm
She got up as fast as she could.She picked up her flute.Wendy then took out her key.'I wounder which room I'm in.' she thought.She walked over to a door.She try to open it with her key.It made a little click and the door opened.She walked inside.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:13 pm
Mew wandered the halls of the East wing he'd never been in a hotel before, let alone in the human world.. He looked like such a girl and for some reason he was glad he did..  

Mew Shihoin

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:24 am

Tessa was able to move briskly to her room without incident, the darkness of the night covering the blood on her clothing that she was not able to hide. As she walked hurriedly into her dark room, she shut the door behind her. Breathing a sigh of relief, she went into the bathroom to draw herself a bath.

User ImageAs Tessa laid in the tub, it seemed to feel impossible to relax. It felt as if her body was on pins and needles, and as iff there was some kind of energy field around her. Her body now began to emit a demonic purple glow, similar to her eyes when she was using her abilities. Tessa quickly got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around herself. With every step she took, she could see the floor being poisoned with her power.
"M-My power! Is it...going out of control?"
Shocked and not knowing what to do, Tessa started to panic. She knew that if she didn't do something fast, she would devastate this place and all the people in it. She couldn't let that happen, but she had no way of stopping it. Instinctively, she reached for the most precious item that she had, a pendant that was given to her from her boyfriend. It had always seemed to calm her down in the past, or at least inspire her. Inside was a picture of her and her boyfriend together.

"I don't know what to do! But...I have to do something!"
The wave of demonic energy started to spread, warping the objects in the room to horribly disfigured monstrosities of their former selves, and outright killing anything that was living. However, her pendant seemed to remain the same. Staring at it, she had an idea. She had tried before to remove her own soul. Without her soul, her body could not function, so she would be unable to destroy it, and even if she did, it would just bet absorbed back into her anyway, making the process useless. But the pendant, something about it was resistant to her power. What if...she could use that to limit her power?

Putting a hand to her own chest, Tessa began to draw out her own soul. As she pulled it out, she could see that it was not the original blue color that most other people had, but her soul was that same demonic purple with swirls of black; a tainted soul. Knowing she still needed some of her soul to function, Tessa cut out as much as she could of the glowing orb. As she ripped it in half, she screamed in pain, loud enough for the whole hall to hear, But she had to endure the pain, and she took her soul and began to infuse it into the pendant. When the process was complete, Tessa felt extremely weak, barely strong enough to stand. She had to hold on to the wall in order to prevent herself from falling down and perhaps passing out.

A minute later, after Tessa was able to catch her breath, she changed into a clean set of clothes. People would probably be wondering why she screamed, and probably would come to the room to check on her. She didn't want anyone seeing this room right now, it looked more like a place in the pits of hell than any place on earth, and it was her that made it that way. Once she was changed, she put the pendant around her neck and quickly exited her room, locking the door behind her and placing the do not disturb sign on the doorknob. She breathed a sigh of relief; a disaster was just averted.

"Please just let me sleep forever..."

((So I was thinking about it, and Tessa's ability to just absorb people's souls at will was horribly broken. No matter how well I played it, it just seemed to be impossible for anyone ever to beat her if she could just go "Got yo' soul, sucka!" So, this little thing is a power down to keep her fair. She can only absorb the souls of things with weaker souls. She will literally have to kill someone to take their soul, and since she doesn't like killing people, the power-down should be permanent for the most part. Just don't break that pendant.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
Finally, after what seemed like hours of searching, Genevieve was able to find the correct room with her number on it. Sliding her hand around the door for a moment, trying to feel where the doorknob was, she finally found it and opened the room and was instantly greeted with the fresh smell of linen and a small breeze, indicating a window was probably open somewhere. She stepped into the room and took several minutes to feel around it, taking her time to get used to where everything was.

Of course Genevieve could just summon another small beetle to tell her where everything was but she didn't like anyone to help her with things, even though she was blind. She liked to accomplish things herself without anyone else feeling pity for 'the blind girl'.

She flopped down on the bed, feeling so soft. This was a pretty nice hotel, she had to admit that. Genevieve sat up quickly. That was right, if she was going to be staying her for a while she might as well get used to where everything was. She had gotten a small image of what it was like from the reception desk though.

Getting up and accidentally bumping into the small nightstand next to the bed, Genevieve walked out the door again and began walking around what was the east wing, familiarizing herself with where everything was.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image

As Tessa was trying to avert the attention of any onlookers who might have heard the commotion in her room, she noticed a new addition to the East Wing. This angelic girl who seemed to be blind...Tessa could feel something within her. A familiarity, even though she was positive that she had never met the woman before. It was a difficult feeling to explain; part of her felt like she should avoid this woman, while another part felt that she could be helpful.

Tessa brushed the loose hairs from in front of her eyes, leaning against her door. She was still exhausted, and she could already feel that her powers were nowhere near as potent as they used to be. Though she felt that it could be a mistake, Tessa decided to try speaking to this newcomer. What was the worst that could happen?
"Umm...excuse me, miss. I...don't mean to disturb you...I was just wondering...who you were. I-If you don't feel like talking to me, that's fine, but...it's just that...I kind of sensed...that we're...similar somehow."

Tessa subconsciously reached for the pendant draped around her neck as she spoke. She could feel the energy from the half of her soul that she had trapped in the object; it was cold and dark, desperately trying to return to her. She didn't know how long the pendant would hold, so if this woman had any idea on how she could destroy her tainted soul forever, Tessa needed to know fast.

"Please just let me sleep forever..."

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces