Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
Are ur animals ur best friends? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:51 pm
Are your animals/pets your best friends? Does anyone here like animals better than humans? I think my pets are like babies, and I can love and take care of them, and they love me back. so yeah, I think they are my best friends xD

Are your pets your best friends?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:21 pm
Scorpiomarie
Are your animals/pets your best friends? Does anyone here like animals better than humans? I think my pets are like babies, and I can love and take care of them, and they love me back. so yeah, I think they are my best friends xD

They are not my best friends necessarily, but I do certainly like them better than most people I know.

I absolutely love my pets like children. I get great comfort and satisfaction from them. I do think they give unconditional affection.

But my hubby is my best friend.  

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:27 pm
Xana44
Scorpiomarie

They are not my best friends necessarily, but I do certainly like them better than most people I know.

I absolutely love my pets like children. I get great comfort and satisfaction from them. I do think they give unconditional affection.

But my hubby is my best friend.

Aww, thats nice xD I think that most animals are nicer and more easy to be around then most people, because of the world today, and how people can be so cruel. but animals are nice either way, the only reason some animals change into aggressive/viscous animals is because some (people) mistreat them. but I do think that certain people can be really nice too. I just love animals so much as everyone here does.

Does your hubby like animals too? lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
yeah my animals are my babies i wouldn't say best friends because i disapline them train the just like i would children, but i would never NEVER take them back the are my world even if emily pulls off my favourite jeans off the clothes line and missiy chews them up stressed but what can you do heart  

X_Maven_X

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 am
X_Maven_X
yeah my animals are my babies i wouldn't say best friends because i disapline them train the just like i would children, but i would never NEVER take them back the are my world even if emily pulls off my favourite jeans off the clothes line and missiy chews them up stressed but what can you do heart

Awww, thats nice smile Yea, I think that must be Emily's way of saying the loves you too lolz. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm
Yes I consider my great danes my best friends according the definition of, "best friend" and I also consider them to be spiritual friends. Betty sometimes feels like a soulmate to me (by definition), my life changed SO much after I got Betty...I became a better person thanks to her influential personality.

Definitions:

A best friend is: a person(s)/someone with whom someone shares extremely strong interpersonal ties with as a friend. To be more specific; someone you can trust, someone you can tell your secrets to and they have the compassion and dedication to keep it a secret-- someone to cheer you up when sad and someone thats there for you to lean on when in need.

Spiritual friendship: the buddhist ideal of kalyana-mitra, that is a relationship between friends with a common interest, though one person may have more knowledge and experience than the other. The relationship is the responsibility of both friends and both bring something to it.

Soulmate: the name given to someone who is considered the ultimate, true, and eternal half of the other's soul, in which the two are now and forever meant to be together.

I don't feel nearly the same with my cats or tortoise; I love them of course, but they are very independent and hard to bond with; with my dogs it's almost the complete opposite, THEY want to bond with ME, and they look to me for leadership, companionship, friendship, love, and a 'journey-together-for-the-rest-of-our-lives-soulbound kind of relationship. Their outlook on life has change my own perspective on how to see the world.  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 pm
Wickefisto
Yes I consider my great danes my best friends according the definition of, "best friend" and I also consider them to be spiritual friends. Betty sometimes feels like a soulmate to me (by definition), my life changed SO much after I got Betty...I became a better person thanks to her influential personality.

Definitions:

A best friend is: a person(s)/someone with whom someone shares extremely strong interpersonal ties with as a friend. To be more specific; someone you can trust, someone you can tell your secrets to and they have the compassion and dedication to keep it a secret-- someone to cheer you up when sad and someone thats there for you to lean on when in need.

Spiritual friendship: the buddhist ideal of kalyana-mitra, that is a relationship between friends with a common interest, though one person may have more knowledge and experience than the other. The relationship is the responsibility of both friends and both bring something to it.

Soulmate: the name given to someone who is considered the ultimate, true, and eternal half of the other's soul, in which the two are now and forever meant to be together.

I don't feel nearly the same with my cats or tortoise; I love them of course, but they are very independent and hard to bond with; with my dogs it's almost the complete opposite, THEY want to bond with ME, and they look to me for leadership, companionship, friendship, love, and a 'journey-together-for-the-rest-of-our-lives-soulbound kind of relationship. Their outlook on life has change my own perspective on how to see the world.

Yeah, I can understand about it being easier to bond with a dog than a cat or other animal, cats are so independent, and like to do things their way lol. But Dogs love fun, playing and love, like children do, although Ive never had a dog before, ive walked dogs, and played with them, and i agree that it is easier to bond with them ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:27 pm
ah well no D: i have no pets...but it could be possible to others..but >: animals are exactly my best friends about second but i still care for them x3 and yes they are very "trust-able"  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm
xd hmmm i have a mouse in my backyard...i hope we don't have to kill it D: most likely we are gonna catch it and put it in a fishbowl :'X give it to one of my neighbors :'D i have neighbors who <3 pets they have parrots and all cats dogs :'D snakes lizards lol it's crazzy :'D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:42 pm
kami_panda
xd hmmm i have a mouse in my backyard...i hope we don't have to kill it D: most likely we are gonna catch it and put it in a fishbowl :'X give it to one of my neighbors :'D i have neighbors who <3 pets they have parrots and all cats dogs :'D snakes lizards lol it's crazzy :'D

Lol, a mouse in your backyard, aww thats cute, i have a frog who somehow managed to get out of my garden pond (which has a net over it) and it hoped through the grass and on the patio, but i havent seen it recently. lol  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 am
Pets r definately best friends. I dont like them mor than human friends but i like them differently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:12 pm
i think pets are more dependable and they wont tell your secrets.....they comfort you when your upset, at least...thats how it is with me and my pets..... sweatdrop and my pets have to be some of my best friends.....  

RenegadeJester
Crew

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Stardust girrl

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:40 pm
I've always felt like I could relate with my animal friends better than humans. I was a bookish, shy girl growing up and I always hard a really hard time socializing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 pm
I love my pets like children. If my parents said I had to get rid of them I'd fight for them like someone would with their child. Not exactly best friend but I love spending time with them  

DeeSpark

~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces