Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Huh?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KairiKaiOcean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 pm
What is the bucket for (when fishing)?

I've tried to ask a few people about it when I was fishing, but no one answered me.
In fact, they all left.
Am I scary or intimidating ... or something like that?

I have a friend (through Gaia) that's taken me under their wing that could possibly tell me, but they aren't online at the moment.
Plus, I get gold if I post to the forums/guilds. biggrin

KairiKaiOcean

PS: have you noticed my eyes? (refering to previous question I posted). I changed the colour! Thanks for the help ... it took me a while to figure out how to do it, though. But, it's all done now

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 pm
Fishers tend to be a surly lot, mainly because if they are carefully pulling in a fish, their fingers have no time to type. It would be different if we had headsets for games as they do on game platforms.
If they are not fishing and just sitting there, the user probably left the computer for a call of nature or to fix a sandwich. Or the phone rang.

OR, they are just shy. Happens.

The Bucket is the grid of 18 squares on the left that show what you have caught. When you have caught 18 items, the bucket is full. If the game does not save your bucket of fish you have so painstakingly caught, you get mad.

More on fishing here.  

Avzel

KairiKaiOcean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:01 am
Thanks for the info.

But what I actually meant was the bucket image.
I have an image of the type of bait I'm using, but some people have a bucket.

Why is this?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm
The image of the bait they are using should layer over the bucket. If it isn't there, it did not layer successfully.  

Avzel

KairiKaiOcean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:26 pm
OK ... thank you so much.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out