OOC THREAD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 am
This is where you can say things out of character. i suggest every uses this if they have some thing to say, almost anything pretty much. take advantage of this, you may post your concerns, questions, suggestions, and opinions.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:26 am
Woot! I'm the homepage for the group and the bank!!! heart Check it out oh and here is the code If you wanna put the banner up on ur signature heart :

add this: [

then: url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=171781]

then: [

then: img]

then:
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh1/hokute18/banner-3.gif

then: /

then: img]

and last: /url]

You must put all of them in this order with no spaces if you do it correctly then you'll end up with this

User Image

LOL or if you find that hard just erm quote this message and copy the code u see above this sentence. XD  

Le Anime Hotel
Crew

Evil-Sui

Invisible Raider

10,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 pm

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=171781][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh1/hokute18/banner-3.gif[/img][/url]

or you can just do that...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:08 pm
LOL ty sui!! I'm not very good at explaining things lol sweatdrop  

Le Anime Hotel
Crew

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 am
LOL kool i've been looking for a signature!!! im gonna advertise YAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:41 am
Hokute: (OOc: Eh sorry babe lol I just added threads and lol I edited this one the other half I added to the others eeep >.< sorry I should have added them earlier sweatdrop um just go to the recptionist desk and the main threads and copy what I posted for u i'll delete the ones i posted after I'm soooooo sorry >_< )

DrakeValcazar: Uwaaah! NOOOOO!! eek Lol i'm just joking. xd
i understand and glad you were able to manged carefully putting them through the different threads like you did. well done." -pets your head and kisses your forehead- so it's no problem.  

Valcazar
Captain

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 pm
Ty very much *huggles* I was worried lol I mean it was my fault >.< Thankies heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 pm
biggrin  

Valcazar
Captain

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 pm
hee hee razz looking up some pics for the threads XD *pounces and huggles* oh btw my character will speak with urs shortly lol had to help deeva LMAO take over the world lol funny XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:15 am
LOL sorry if I dont reply im kinda running back and forth at the moment >.<  

hokute
Crew

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:25 pm
I just want to say, that this Rp is great. youve put thought and soul behind all of this. hopefully it will go on for a long time.

Hokute, your great. thank you for showing me this thread.

the only thing i need now is a possible BF/GF for the romantic intrests on my behalf. lol...for the RP of course, and pg13  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:58 am
LOL well things like that arent really planned ^^ lets just see where the role play takes us this makes for a exciting roleplay if its planned out we already know what to expect and it sorta takes out the fun of things lol and ty for saying you'll keep the romantic stuff pg-13 lol I dont wanna get in trouble lol rofl and no im not great lol you give me to much credit. Val helped me too lol i just had ideas but he helped me fix them heart lol I cant lie lol I'm really looking forward to seeing this group geat bigger and more exciting lol and the things you were telling me have made me even more excited I cant wait XD this is so much fun ^^  

hokute
Crew

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:48 pm
OOC: OMg i'm sooooo sorry sweeite for not being as active over here. it's would take be some planning to plan my next move and also i didn't want to be in a situation where i'd have to respond quickly because i am one of the vice-captains of cross's soul society guild. i'll get back on to rping whenever i can. i'll leave a post somewhere, after i've read enough of what i missed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:33 pm
As expected I am having some complication at home and will not be able to post as often as I like. While this delay was expected it is still unwanted on my part. I plan to resolve the issues as soon as possible so I may become and active member of the guild.  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm
understood. that won't be a problem, as long as you state a possible unexpected or expected sitaution like that that, then that would be great, and also you will not hear any barking from me. eventually i will look upon those who are inactive and ask if they are still part of the group or not. i will give them time reply, within at least a 1 week. a month is the max for me. unable to reply will result in a personal bot out of the guild. if you want to re-apply, that is most certainly allowed, if you wish to come back. other than that, enjoy. please read the rules, for reference and guidance and MatCauthom's journal if possible.  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff