Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:06 pm
((I vote we nuke the place twisted ......that or we take over the island and make it a refuge for other freaks like us sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 pm
((I'd say the scientist would kill us all with gas or somthing of the sort. Not enough government funding to find anything conclusive to they revert back to their old hypothesis: the experiments are all dangerous. Now, since they all have us at their mercy without us even knowing, they seize the chance to murder their rivals.))  

1 Corinthians 13

galgoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 pm
(( I vote a tactical strike force attacks the Island with force and then nuke's the place. lol ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:15 am
(( I vote for the gas method. ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:25 am
Sabine Hammond

User Image

((Well, then, looks like this is goodbye. Gonna go a little crazy here, hope no one minds.))

Sabine glanced at the man offering his help, but she didn't pay him much heed. She was worried about other things right now - and the girl she'd asked information from was not giving her an answer, so she knew she'd have to take this into her own hands. Spreading her wings and cramping the elevator once more, Sabine snarled, warning the others away, and then she jumped into the fifth dimension quickly to change her form, reappearing in the hotel in her draconic form. Walls crunched away from her bulk and chaos ensued as people began fleeing from the dragon, screaming and running over each other in their desperate attempts to get away. With a giant sweep of her wings, Sabine tore the roof from the building and rose into the air, thrilling in the open air and soaking in this new exhilaration of total freedom. 'I will not be held as a plaything, an experiment, any longer,' she broadcast to anyone within range of her mind. She knew the scientists could hear. 'Do not seek me. In doing so you will seek your deaths.'
And with that, she rose into the sky and away from the island. She would search for the life she intended to lead elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 am
Astharoshe Asran
((I vote we nuke the place twisted ......that or we take over the island and make it a refuge for other freaks like us sweatdrop ))

((I second the idea for taking over the island ninja ))  

KASEKAGE

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo took a deep, shuddering breath. One question nagged at her all the time. She sent a telepathic message, to no-one in particular, hoping David would pick it up. Why did you give me the pills? I trusted you with my life and you made us trade bodies. Why? She knew she was weak willed. Her soldier's intuition told her to stay away from David, but her heart told her she needed to know why he did what he did.

...But who will save me?

Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

Not knowing that the voice was Leeloo's, he mistook it for his own thought.
Was much too involved in my mission to think clearly. God, I am such a fool. I've lost her friendship forever ,most likely. This was mu last chance to prove myself to The Colonel and I blew it. I'm done for. They'll be comming for me as soon as they know my mission was compromised. I suppose they'll just do away with me this time instead of giving me another chance. My God, I am such a fool!
David worked himself into a hysteria. Peranoia began to get the best of him.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 am
(Are we about done so I can delete this or are you guys still going?)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:38 pm
Kerox saved a few people and went back for some more inside his power armor. He was walking down a hall way and looking for more people. He could hear sounds of the hotel weaken and he knew that he did not have much time. Kerox looks up and notice the roof was shaking and the was a low rumble. He turns around when the roof falls on top of him crushing his legs and leaving on the edge of death think about. Why was I born in a lab and why could I not see the turth of things and how they are using me. Here I im going to die and im okay with it. Kerox looked at the blood pool around his crushed legs and knows the way he was going to die.

He lays there while his body was growing cooler by the second. The cold hand of death was touch his skin and not his armor which had powerd down to keep him alive but soon he was going to die. A few minutes pass by and Kerox seen the light and he drew his last breath and died under a pile of ruble.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:19 am
[[I'm done RPing here, though I've only been here for a short while D: Deadly Cliche; I'mma sorry. D; I'm too tired to reply.]]

ananima

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am
Nearly 100 pages....not bad for an experiment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 pm
((Haha.This experiment did better then most ROLEPLAYS hahaha))  

KASEKAGE

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:09 pm
Helps when you don't have a bunch of people doing one liners sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:10 am
Agreed, but I think this one was still fun. Still, I think it is time for us to put this one to bed.  

1 Corinthians 13

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:26 pm
I concur with that. I didn't realize a few of you were immature enough to make a mockery of what some of us worked hard to create, regardless off its original purpose.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff