Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:47 pm
Subject M

User ImageMyi's words triggered a series of thinking that let to a revelation in M's mind. No matter how much freedom he felt or how much of the world he experienced, it was still all an experiment threatening to end at any moment to the whim of scientists. M didn't want his new world taken from him. This passionate feeling drove him to reply,".....I will help you....what do you intend to do?....the scientists' location is unknown....." Or was it? Searching his mind, M began to piece together the general location of the scientists. Searching would still be involved, but now they wouldn't be impossible to find.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 pm
I feel as if we are being heard by another so is there any way you could meet me in the elevator that I have been occupying for the past hour. Then I will show you what I am and why I am rare, then we can devise some sort of plan. Is that okay with you? Myi was suprised that he had agreed to her plea and wanted to meet the man behind the thoughts.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 pm
Subject M

User Image".....my body is in need of rest......You must come to me or wait......Besides the point..whether or not our thoughts are known is of no significance...." M replied to Myi's request. He knew of what was coming for him. His conclusion came when over half of the original group of 10 had disappeared and then were replaced. It was only a matter of time before they came for him as well. Although time was soon becoming an important variable to M, He realized his body was the carrier of his mind. If he failed to properly take care of himself by eating and sleeping, it was possible he may lose his body and his mind with it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am
Myi replied, Alright then I will come to you. M gave her directions to his room and she followed them. A small while later she was at his door and nervous as hell. She went to knock on the door but before she could it opened for her, she walked in seeing that it was being controled by someone. It shut right behind her, almost getting her in the process.
Myi looked around, she was surrounded in complete darkness so she asked, Where are you? I can see nothing in this place.

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Doctor Smith shook his head. "We can't operate. Her heart might not be able to take it, and plus she's lost too much blood. Anti-biotics against the infection. We won't move her into a clean room, yet. Her immune system is fine, that shows with the temperature. Now, Miss Minai, you have to tell me what happened that you were in pain." He said softly and kindly.
Leeloo was worried, but hid it well. The truth... "I was shot, in my arms and legs. But the bullets were removed and the cuts were sealed. I dined with David in that evening and went up to bed. I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later, in excruitiating pain. I wanted to go downstairs and go to a pharmacy. But the pain..." Tears rolled down her face as she spoke. "I went back to my room and called reception. Then there was pressure on my arms, stomach and legs. Then the cuts broke open...." Her voice was thick with tears.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 am
KASEKAGE
fmafan100
Miki walked after him and smiled sweetly."This is going to be fun."

Alex raises an eyebrow but continues walking."Being around a bunch of sweaty drunks willing to let you suck there blood dry without screaming out for help?"He grins."Sounds lovely allright."

"I ment dancing Alex."She said, knudging him with her elbow."Dancing is always fun."  

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 am
Subject M

User Image
"....we are in the far left corner of the room...." M replied to Myi's question. He was curious as to why she needed to see him. There conversation wouldn't be enhanced by any means so it seemed like a human response through human reasoning. She claimed not be human though and M believed her, but he wondered how closely she thought in comparison to humans.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:07 pm
M had told her where he was so she sent out invisible feelers of air so she wouldn't knock anything over and when to the left corner of the room. When she came close she saw him on the bed and wondered if he had been asleep the entire time he was talking to her in his head. What should I do now? she thought to him as she sat on the ground her back against the bed on the exposed side.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:20 pm
Manolo

User Image".....you came here to see me before you shared your plans......have you forgotten already?...." M asked Myi, questioning her mental abilities. What an interesting experiment she was.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:28 pm
You will not believe me if I tell you what I am so I must show you. I also do not have a plan, um... I was sort of hoping we could do that together. It has been at least 5 hours of us talking together, have you been asleep that entire time because I need to show you what I am before we can start the plans. Myi thought this to him as she sat against his bed, she was worried that he wouldn't wake up and that she would be taken and locked in a cage.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 pm
Subject M

User Image".....I can see the mental projection of yourself in your mind.....What you are is of no consequence to our plans so let us proceed.....in order for us to attain true freedom..we must go beyond the eyes that are watching us...however they will pursue us no matter where we go.....we must formulate a step for removing the scientists from our freedom procedure....locating and isolating the variable should be our first step....do you concur?...." M thought out loud for all the experiments within a mile to hear. Plans were best made when they had many minds behind them. Different minds view things from different angles and see things others would not. It was important that all the experiments participate.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 pm
I guess but I am hesitant on encountering the scientists because many of them are not aware of my existance. Only the top dogs know what I can do so that might just be a good thing. I am invisible to the other scientists and can perhaps infultrate their security systems, but I will need assistance for I do not know this place at all. Myi thought he was a bit snapy and the fact that he was brodcasting the conversation out to almost everyone kind of ticked her off. She just grinned and bared it, hoping it would pay off soon.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 pm
Subject M

User Image".....Why should the others not be aware of their situation?....." M asked Myi, reading her thoughts and recognizing the negative vibe she was sending off. M wondered if she was being closed minded for a reason. Perhaps she was working for the scientists to remove him from the experiment like the poor souls before him. It was then that M became wary of his new friend and felt vulnerable in his sleeping state. Would she end his life before he had the chance to free himself from the Big Brother scientists? M couldn't die yet. There was so much he had left to do....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Doctor Smith shook his head. "We can't operate. Her heart might not be able to take it, and plus she's lost too much blood. Anti-biotics against the infection. We won't move her into a clean room, yet. Her immune system is fine, that shows with the temperature. Now, Miss Minai, you have to tell me what happened that you were in pain." He said softly and kindly.
Leeloo was worried, but hid it well. The truth... "I was shot, in my arms and legs. But the bullets were removed and the cuts were sealed. I dined with David in that evening and went up to bed. I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later, in excruitiating pain. I wanted to go downstairs and go to a pharmacy. But the pain..." Tears rolled down her face as she spoke. "I went back to my room and called reception. Then there was pressure on my arms, stomach and legs. Then the cuts broke open...." Her voice was thick with tears.

...But who will save me?

Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David crumbled when he saw the poor girl cry. He knew that he could make this all go away, if he could only get her to his room. The doctor, however, seemed to want to keep her here for observation. If he could just persude him to let her go, it would help both Leeloo and himself immensely.
"If you cannot do something for her, doctor, then why is it that you keep her here?"
He liad his hand on hers and gentlly squeezed it as if that was the vaule to shut off her tears.

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 pm
I am not a spy and I am not going to kill you. Gezz! I do not want you brocasting our plans because another might tell the scientists so they wont get in trouble or because they are a spy. Please stop thinking about yourself dying also I sense that you don't trust me anymore and now I am saddened by that. I have no one here whocan help me but you, I am depending on you at the moment. Myi was suprised at M's reaction to her feelings about the broadcasting. She felt so alone and wanted to cry so bad, her heart felt heavy.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games