Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:41 am
Experiment
(Story/Scenario)

You and 9 other lifeforms have been volunteered by your creators to participate in this upcoming experiment. First you will be dropped off in a separate location from the other experiments on a remote island during an airplane flyby via a parachute jump.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On the island you will find your basic beaches, wild animals carnivorous and otherwise, tropical jungles, and inactive volcanic mountains. Accompanying previously mentioned features are: Natives

And World Class tourist resort, complete with hotels, restaurants, shopping facilities, etc...Money is not required since entrance to the island is costly enough to pay for a year's stay.

While on the island, you will be constantly watched and monitored. Goal of experiment is to see how you survive, fit in, and relate with your peer experiments and the human population of the island. Will you find a home and live a happy life? Are you destined to find your soul mate of one species or another and spend eternity with them in bliss? Will you fail to relate to other living creatures and commit suicide or go on killing spree? Or will you be unsatisfied until you are out from under the thumb of your scientist oppressors? Either way, first things is first. Let's get to that Island.

Lab Rules and Protocols

1. Try to post as often as possible. Post at least once a week. If you are unable to for any reason then you need to pm me about it. If you fail to post at least once a week and fail to pm a reason, then I will remove your character from the rp and you will not be allowed back in. No exceptions.

2. Send all profiles to me by Pm. You must be accepted by me before you may post. Your profile needs a light bulb emoticon in it to be accepted.

3. All rules will be enforced by me and will be subject to change as I see fit.

4. Lab Records (profiles) are guidelines and do not have to be strictly followed. Creature Name must remain the same. All other changes to records are allowed. Changes should be pm'd to me and must be rp'd so they take place within rp. However, this too is also just a guideline.

5. All questions, comments, suggestions, and needs of assistance should be pm'd to me. I am here to help make this an as smooth, easy, and enjoyable experience as possible.

Lab Records a.k.a. Profile Layout
(There is a lot of blanks to fill in so make sure your 'records' are accurate)

[b][color=blue]Scientist:[/color][/b]
[i][color=red](Gaia Name)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Creature: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](Character Name)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Last Obtained Visual Data:[/color] [/b]
[i][color=red](Picture of character goes here. Please have it resemble some form of humanoid shape. Although animals are cool and plants are great, if your character isn't some kind of human looking than it will be severely limited in its interactions with the other characters and NPC's. If the picture is freakishly huge, please turn it into a link instead.)[/color][/i]
[b]
[color=blue]Gender: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](Male/Female/Both/None)[/color][/i]
[b]
[color=blue]Age: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](Something realistic would be preferred. Your character was created by man, so your character cannot be some from the dawn of time vampire or whatever.)
[/color][/i]
[b][color=blue]Species: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](Vampire, Werewolf, etc...I don't care what you are or what combination you are. This is only so we have some idea of how to refer to you within the rp)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Mating Preference:[/color] [/b]
[i][color=red](What your character would have sex with. Male/Female/etc. Also, you can list the species they are attracted to if you want to limit your characters possible romances during the rp.)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Height:[/color] [/b]
[i][color=red](Feet and inches)
[/color][/i]
[b][color=blue]Weight: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](pounds and ounces.....for the fatties-tons)[/color][/i]

[color=blue][b]Diet: [/b][/color]
[i][color=red](What your character eats, prefers to eat, hates, etc.....Everything needs to take in something so if your character doesn't eat then what does it need to maintain its 'living' status. Ex: sunlight, microbots, batteries,etc...)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Circadian Rhythm: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](When your character sleeps, how often your character sleeps, how long your character sleeps, if your character sleeps at all. If it doesn't sleep then list the times it rests or cools down.....that's what goes here)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Blood Type:[/color] [/b]
[i][color=red](A/B/O/AB/AO/BO/Has none.....anything else will only be accepted if it is explained but cannot be unknown.)[/i][/color]

[b][color=blue]Physical Capabilities: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](Powers and physical traits. Ex: Can run 30 mph and breath fire.)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Intelligence: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](Choose a number between 1 and 160 to be your IQ number. Your IQ is a measure of how smart you are. The higher the number, the smarter you are. Over 140 - Genius or almost genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Average or normal intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency in intelligence
Under 70 - Feeble-mindedness)[/color][/i]
[b]
[color=blue]Mental Capabilities:[/color] [/b]
[i][color=red](Anything your character can do with just their mind. Ex: move things with mind. Talk with mind. make pets explode with mind.)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Last Spotted With: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](All weapons, armor, and anything other than normal clothes that someone might see you with.)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Sociability: [/color][/b]
[i][color=red](How do you communicate? Normal Speech or something else. Do you prefer to be around other living creatures or do you prefer to be alone? Is there some mixture of the two? Explain mixture.)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Fight or Flight Responses:[/color] [/b]
[color=red][i]( How does your character react when faced with a problem, obstacle, or threat. Does it run away/fight/ or something in between. Explain if it is a mixture.)[/i][/color]
[b]
[color=blue]Allergens, Phobias, and Immunities:[/color]
[/b][i][color=red](Anything your character is allergic to, afraid of, weak or defenseless against. Also list how resist the character is to sickness and disease and anything else that doesn't bother it that might bother a normal human.)[/color][/i]

[b][color=blue]Lab Procedure: [/color][/b]
[color=red][i](Bio. How you were made or came to be and how you became involved with the current situation and any prior experiences you may of had with another living being. Most of the bios I get for this will probably be the exact same so I encourage the good rp'ers to impress me here so I can draw a clear line between the haves and the have nots.)[/i][/color]

[color=blue][b]Miscellaneous: [/b][/color]
[i][color=red](Anything I managed to forget to ask should go here)[/color][/i]

Experiments

(characters)

1. Scientist:
CharlotteGray

Creature:
Sabine Hammond

Last Obtained Visual Data:
User Image

Female

Species:
Dragon Hybrid

Mating Preference:
Male - any species. wink

Height:
5' 4"

Weight:

Diet:
Eggs and fish are her diet staples, supplemented by berries and nuts. She absolutely will not eat red meat or grains, and she drinks A LOT of water!

Circadian Rhythm:
Sabine is mostly nocturnal, but she doesn't sleep much. She waits out the warmest part of the day in shady areas or caves, sleeping about five hours in a twenty-four hours period.

Blood Type:
O

Physical Capabilities:
She's about thiry percent stronger than the average human woman, which means she's a match, strength speaking, for a regular human man - if he's in very good shape. Oh, and she can fly. Those wings do work.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

Sabine can speak with her mind, and she can hear others' thoughts - but only if they're directed at her. So if you want to tell her something no one else can hear, just think it at her. But she can't hear you if you're just thinking about her. Hope that's clear enough.

Last Spotted With:
Just a leather canteen and a pocketknife.

Sociability:
Sabine likes to have company, but she can be picky about it. She's a little impatient with theatrics and stupidity. And if she can't find anyone who meets her criteria for companionship, she doesn't mind being alone. She can speak normally, though her elongated canines give her a lisp and she extends her sibilants; she often speaks telepathically, simply because it's easier.

Fight or Flight Responses:
Sabine is unlikely to run away in the face of a threat, but she doesn't pick fights either. Without backing down, she usually tries to diffuse the situation, and she's pretty good at it. She has a talent for tact.

Allergens, Phobias, and Immunities:
Sabine can't be infected by viruses or bacteria when she's healthy, so she generally doesn't get sick. She is, however, just as prone as anything else to cancer - and bacteria will cause infections in an open wound. And for some reason, she's deathly afraid of getting sick. Like Fey creatures from traditional lore, iron weakens her.

Lab Procedure:
Official statement - "My mother was a dragon. She was kept captive by humans in a testing facility; the scientists in charge of her wanted to see if it would be possible to mix human and dragon DNA. the first thing they tried was artificial insemination - and it worked. I am the result of that; I've been in and out of labs all my life. I don't know who my father is, and I doubt he knows he's my father either. My mother died just a year ago - after me, the scientists moved on to different experiment with her, and she finally gave up. I don't know why, but they somehow had at least compassion enough to let me be with her when she died. I've been through integration experiments before, to see if I could function as a human would; none of them ended well, but it wasn't my fault. Discrimination is still alive and well. This is the last time I'm going to agree to this kind of thing - if it doesn't work out, I've planned an escape, and i'm not going to let another human touch me, ever again."

Miscellaneous:
Can't think of anything else at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

2. Scientist:
Novama

Creature:
Subject M a.k.a M

User Image

Male

Species:
Vampire Elf mix

Mating Preference:
Unknown due to absence of social interaction.

Height:
6' 0"

Weight:
160 pounds

Diet:
Omnivore capable of obtaining nutrients from all plant life and animals. His elven traits balance out his vampiric ones and so he is not restricted to a blood diet.

Circadian Rhythm:
Sleeps at night but is capable of stretching his awake hours.

Blood Type:
AO

Physical Capabilities:
Relatively average in physical strength, able to power clean an average 80 lbs. Capable of running a max speed of 20 mph. Coordination and reflexes are normal. Notably nimble fingers. Healing capabilities are remarkable.

Intelligence:
133-very superior intelligence

Mental Capabilities:

Telepathy capable of intercepting others thoughts and implanting thoughts up to a mile away. Used to communicate. Potential for manipulative use. No instances have been confirmed. Telekinesis with the potential to lift an object as heavy as 2 tons. Has been known to appear in colleagues dreams. Island environment should reveal more.

Last Spotted With:
pocket computer

Sociability:
Capable of communicating in speech. Uses telepathic speech more often. Telepathic speech has been known to bypass language barriers. Island natives and tourists should be able to communicate with subject. As not directly interacted with any living being since his creation.

Response has not yet been tested. Island environment should provide results. Fight is the predicted course of action.

No known food or environmental allergies descovered. Dog and wolf creatures have achieved excited responses from Subject M. Assumed phobias. Appears to be immune to time. After subject M's recent birthday, his cellular makeup ceased to breakdown and be affected by the wear and tare of life. Also, stress tests have been unable to lower his mental performance and so it is assumed his mind is invulnerable to mental stress or breakdown. Death by bodily harm seems unlikely.

Lab Procedure:
The mythical creature commonly referred to as the elf was recently discovered and captured. After study, the elf was subjected to tests to improve upon itself. One test was the injection of a known strand of the 'vampire' virus. Resulting creature became M after weeks of painful transition and integration. Tests ceased afterward. More were prepared however, subject M had acquired abilities that inhibited further direct interaction. The island experiment will hopefully reveal all that we have failed to observe prior. Methods for obtaining Subject M after conclusion of experiment are still in debate.

Miscellaneous:
Behavior has become notably more rebellious. Loss of control is a possible conclusion. Loss of privileges and/or termination is in foreseeable future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

3. Scientist:
1 Corinthians 13

Creature:
David Haydet

User Image

Male

Species:
The Possessed

Mating Preference:
Females; the more human or cat like the better

Height:
6' 1"

Weight:

Diet:
He loves food in general. His compfort food is fruits and he despises onions

Circadian Rhythm:
David sleeps when he feels that he can. Often times, he has no problem going to sleep, but it is extremely difficult for him to rest when loved ones are not happy.

Blood Type:
B-

Physical Capabilities:
David has no powers what so ever, but what possesses him does. A curse had been cast upon his right eye, and it 'lends' its power of possessing others to him.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

the curse that inhabits his eye often will play tricks on him

Last Spotted With:
Wepons and armor are not needed for him.

Sociability:
David finds it much eaiser to communicate wtih females. Perhaps, this is because he is such a flirt. Alos, David can speak five languages :English, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, and French

David is never the instagator of a fight. First, he is the diplomat, then he is the warrior. David has been trained with a hybrid style of fighting, where you never hit your opponent(You'll see what I mean if he ever engages in a battle).

David is extremely resliant against attacks of the mind because his pyshe is so stolid. However, he is weak against all elemental forms, such as fire, ice, water, or electrity.

Lab Procedure:
David grew up in a divorced home, full of laziness and little money. His parents were divorced, and his mother, to whom he lived with after the split, never thought him mature enough to do anything. Paradoxically, that is what made David a mastermind at many things. David grew up looking at ever bad situation backwards, which makes him an unyeilding optimist. Everything that happens to david, gives him a vital peice of information in his eyes- divorce, being poor, anger, love, war, or peace. Anything. It is in his teenage years that he became a philosepher among fools.His dreams were big on the day of graduation. His determination an willpower were even bigger. David entered the army straight out of high school so that he may get the education to achieve all the he wished to do. He is fluent in many languages, has a bachelors in law, and a masters in history, which he completed all of this in half the time of a normal student, thanks to his IQ and alot of funding from the military. Becuase of his well educated mind, he was no longer sent abroad for petty mission such as air lifts and "people watching". He was deployed to Isreal as a translator and "ambassador". His mission was to cease hostilities between two extremist groups in northern Isreal. After his team had hunted down the leader of the group they called Terror Unit 7, David went to their HQ,which was inconspicuously placed in a Muslim masque, to speak privately with one of their leaders. The outcome was horrendous. once Davids goals were comprimised, all of Terroe Units 7's men fled; making sure to make as much chaos on the way out by shooting into the crowd of pligrims gathered within the masque. Naturally, David was blamed for the TU7's actions. Once the Masque goers saw his weapon, they became irrate. Shouting and hitting ensued. The leader of the Masque stepped forward and pushed back the crowd from this bloodied soldier strewn across this holy floor, and lifted his head. The man put his fist onto Davids eye and chanted the words of Alah's curse. At that very moment, a curse inhabited David and it has changed him forever. David went unconsious becasue of the pain, and woke up the next morning in a military infrimary. Over the course of the next week, David had been displaying rather odd, symtoms. He began to see things that were not their and their was a few reports of him dying for hours and then comming back to life. Highly distruaght by this, the doctors sent him to a mental hospital, and then to the island...

Miscellaneous:
Remeber: people, including Daivd himself, think that he has a mental problem becuase of the things he sometimes sees. However, he has never told anyone about him being able to possess another persons body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scientist:
Ringboy

Creature:
Mokthol Tremblay

Energy Form: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/june/d3arts/ss35-hires.jpg
Transformation.
Human Form: User Image.

Male

Species:
Energy Being/Human

Mating Preference:
Gay. Nothing realy specific

Height:
6 Feet
Weight:
140 pounds

Diet:
Does eat. But can also absorb energy from light.

Circadian Rhythm:
Goes into a type of sleep, conserving his energy.

Blood Type:
A blood type when in human form, but doesn't have any when in energy form.

Physical Capabilities:
Has the average human capabilities in Human form. When in energy form, he can run faster, act more quickly, and every fly.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

When in human form, can somwhat read minds, but strains himself and tries to avoid such a thing. When in energy form, his capabilities are multiplied (excluding the reading minds) to an extent. To it's full extent, he can manipulate matter so much that he can create, destroy, or change the every aspec of matter, but it is difficult to reach such power, beyond what he has been able to do so far

Last Spotted With:
Claymore, some gold, silver and copper armor.

Sociability:
In his human form, he talks normaly, like any other human would. He likes both solitude and company. When he is in his energy form, talking with vocal coards aren't possible. He comunicates by emitting sound waves from his whole body. The voice sounds pure, even though it isn't exacly a voice. The voice is almost breath like at first, until it comes out clearly, and seems to echo, even if there is nothing for the sound to bounce off of.

He tends to stay his ground, unless he knows he cannot defeat the threat.

When he is in his human form, he can become prone to sickness, disease, but is able to get ride of it by changing into his energy form. There is a certain disease though that prevents him from changing, that is what he is most affraid off. The disease is called Indolium. He is prone to it because of what he is. The diseas works to absorb the energy that the body is given, and use it to multiply. Normaly, on an average human, it can be beaten, but due to Darthrimars large amount of hidden energy, the diseas is able to feed off him, and kill him within days. With the disease taking his energy, he's unable to change into the form.

Lab Procedure:
His departement of research was solar energy, any hidden properties that might allow them to developpe a new system of power generators. He was to develope a new type of solar panel, that allows cell like machines to abosb the suns light and have it multiplied it's normal power. In order to test the device, they needed live tissue in order to see the results. Mokthol agreed to test it.
The night before the test, a man came into the facility, trying to sabotage the project. He added a chemical that changed the properties of the technology. When Mokthol placed it in his cells, it was meant to mearly affect a number in his arm. But the chemicals change made it affect his entire body. The project, was somewhat of a success, but it destroyed his original body, degrating the cells and changing him into pure energy. He was able to retain his form though. When the goverment that funded the project decided to take him to use as a generator, he refused, and destroyed the facilities. He now tries to keep his power a secret, incase the goverment ever found him again.

Miscellaneous:
Can't think of anything at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

5. Scientist:
Sarax Alistair

Creature:
Tomeko Harigan

User Image

Female

Species:
Unknown

Mating Preference:
Male.

Height:
5'1

Weight:
110 pounds

Diet:
Fruit and anything really sweet

Circadian Rhythm:
Can go without sleep for three days.

Blood Type:
AB

Physical Capabilities:
Night vision; Pyrokinesis

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

None

Last Spotted With:
None

Sociability:
Normal speech. Is shy but warms up to others quickly.

Will run if possible. If not, will stay and fight. Doesn't like confrontations.

None

Lab Procedure:
She was found near the remnants of a burned down building. She was quickly apprehened by the scientists and had experiments done on her. She doesn't remember anything before she was found near the building.

Miscellaneous:
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. Scientist:
Deadly C l i c h e

Creature:
Artemis

User Image

Male

Species:
Artemis is, no, was a human. He was changed into a super human, with an unusually high IQ, and has owl wings sprouting from his back, large enough to carry his weight but he can hide them in his back.

Mating Preference:
Females

Height:
6 foot

Weight:
143 pounds

Diet:
Artemis will eat almost anything, but he daren't touch junkfood. It messes with his body and makes him sick.

Circadian Rhythm:
Artemis will sleep one or two hours twice a day, the rest of the day he spends working out the most difficult puzzles.

Blood Type:
Subtype h-h, the rarest blood group in the world.

Physical Capabilities:
Artemis isn't the strongest, or the fastest. In general physical excercise is nothing for him. He can control air currents around him, and fly.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

He can move things with his mind and send telepathic messages. He is incredibly intelligent, he uses his intelligence to scare people.

Last Spotted With:
Two hand made laptops, with top secret information and eternity codes.

Sociability:
Artemis can speak many languages, including Gnomish, and can be sociable, but people are freaked out by his intelligence so he tends to unravel the mysteries of time, while working out at what rate the universe expands and why. He is also working on a good amount of unsolved mysteries.

Artemis would calculate the danger, then his survival chances and then possible escape routes. Using this info he would then react.

Artemis has a second immune system. He build and designed it and had it implanted into his spine. Once it has found a trace of bacteria, it soaks up the information and protects Artemis.

Lab Procedure:
Many doctors and counsellers tried to figure out Artemis, only to be sent, gibbering, back to their own hospitals. Artemis proved the existance of fairy people and almost caused a world wide war. At the age of 12. He was kidnapped by scientists who killed his parents. They experiemented on him, and one day he died. A mad scientist called John. W. Eirdo used the boy's brain and body and brought him back to life. The new Artemis was smarter and more dangerous.

Miscellaneous:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. Scientist:
(Sub-Zeno)

Creature:
Espenser "Espen" Bradley

Male

Unknown

Species:
super Human

Mating Preference:
Female

Height:
5'11

Weight:

Diet:
Any type of food he can get. Likes sushi and rice balls most.

Circadian Rhythm:
When ever he can. likes to sleep at night.

Blood Type:
A

Physical Capabilities:
electrokinesis, Physically faster in speed as well as reaction time as most non humans.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

high Mental Defenses and counter attack factor.

Last Spotted With:
GunBlades , Extender Staff custom handcuffs. sunglasses.

Sociability:
Espen isnt much of a socialite, He would almost be shy if it wasnt for his desires to drive him to speak. doesnt mind people so long as he could either use them as cover, or if he gets to know them and life them. Can protect them if save them. Hes the kind of guy you want on yourside. Very black and white when it comes to people and how to deal with them.

only fights when he knows he could win or has a good chance. Would normally flight until he can get the better advantage.

normal is effect by the same things most human can get. Strangely doesnt effect him as long as most people tho. His healing factor his almost double a normal humans. deep cuts heal in hours instead of days, fractures, in days instead of weeks. Has a phobia of water.

Lab Procedure:
Espenser own electrical field has been super charged through the experiments the secret organization has made. Unlike Gagruath, Espenser is loyal to the organizations and has tracked down many run aways before. Before he joined up with them, He was a college student who was majoring physic. With his free time, he spend it as a street preformer. Espen was a highly skilled, free runner (parkcore) and acrobat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scientist:
Zeldacatvampire

Creature:
Violet

User Image

Female

Species:
Aviary human

Mating Preference:
Male

Height:
5'5"
Weight:

Diet:
Fruits,berries, and anything sweet and easy to obtain

Circadian Rhythm:
Sleeps naturally at night

Blood Type:
A-

Physical Capabilities:
Can fly of course as well as wield the water element

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

Communicate with animals

Last Spotted With:
A bamboo staff

Sociability:
Depending on her mood can express whether she is social or not. Happy, sad, or just bored, she would like to be with someone but when angry it's best to leave her alone. Otherwise, she communicates in normal tongue and everything

If a fight was to occur just to show toughness or something childish, she'd just walk away, but if it was over something she believed in, she'd glady throw herself into the fight.

She is allergic to some metals though it has not been determined what specifically. Sicknesses and diseases she can take alittle bit easier then a human.

Lab Procedure:
It had always been a dream of hers to fly and so with the scientific parents she had, they worked on making this dream a reality, but only in effort to test whether animal like DNA can enhence immunity and strength to the regular human DNA. With many skin graphs and blood samples from birds, the research had come through enough to be able to create efficent wings. Of course a young subject was ideal and with her dream being something that could involve the wings, she fell under the knife in many procedures to where they are now. Her wings being unnormal,she had been selected to be tested upon the island and see if animalistic aviary DNA can improve a human's survival chance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

9. Scientist:
Deadly C l i c h e

Creature:
Leeloo Minai

User Image

As Leeloo was engineered, it is not known when exactly she came into being, only that she was revived completely once and she looks around 20.

Species:
Engineered Protector. According to the legend, every 5000 years evil appears. Leeloo was engineered to stop this evil.

Mating Preference:
Leeloo personally thinks she was built to protect and not to love, and that she has no human emotion. But she would go for men.

Height:
5 7"

Weight:
110 Pounds

Diet:
Leeloo really enjoys sweet berries and fruit. She likes french food. Especially Cordon Bleu

Circadian Rhythm:
Leeloo only sleeps when she is injured. Or when she desperately needs the sleep.

Blood Type:
O negative.

Physical Capabilities:
Incredible strength, and mastery at almost all martial arts. She can use many weapons, and can use the weather to come to her aid.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:
She learns quickly, and has learnt telekenisis and telepathy from simply watching and listening to M.

Last Spotted With:
4 stones, otherwise known as the elements, and an emerald green dress.

Sociability:
Leeloo can speak most languages, and is currently learning swahili. She hates being alone and likes being around others.

Leeloo tries to find the most logical solution to problems. She usually fights if there is no other way, but sometimes she has to run to protect others.

Leeloo fears people killing her friends. She is vulnerable to gun shots and all that. But her courage keeps her going, even if someone is pointing a gun at her. Poison, toxins and illnesses can affect her engineered immune system, but once it's been in her system she is immune against it.

Lab Procedure:
Leeloo is in the literal sense perfect. Her DNA chain is the same as that of a human, only thousands of them all linked together. Leeloo was made when the first prophet told of the dangers. She is human. Or seems like it. She was brought to a lab when she was killed and only her hand was found. The rebuilt her, and she escaped, afraid of the men. She was found by a group of people and they looked after her. The scientists came back and she know knew that these were her saviours and those she had to protect. She went with them, babbling in the Divine language about the dangers. She learnt English but it was all lost when she was put into a comatose state to preserve her for when they needed her most. She does not age, and has never known love. "Love? I don't know love.... I don't know love..." She learnt about the war and now she sees what the humans do with the life she gives them. She was shot at and badly injured, and all this trauma changed her.

Miscellaneous:
Her love unreturned, Leeloo's heart moved on from M and is now interested in David.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Creatures list (Profiles extended)

11. Scientist:
The Era Of Atonement

Creature:
Annika

User Image

Female

Species:
Artificial human-succubus

Mating Preference:
Male

Height:
5' 10"

Weight:

Diet:
Carnivorous; red meat

Circadian Rhythm:
Usually sleeps in the late morning from the hours of 7 to noon

Blood Type:
O -

Physical Capabilities:
Rather weaker human in strength when not engaging in sexual intercourse. Remarkable senses. Alluring specimen. When she fears she cannot satisfy, she can shapeshift into the body her target is most attracted to. Even in some instances, she can turn male.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

None

Last Spotted With:
None

Sociability:
Spoken communication

Very confrontational. She has more fight in her if another female threatens her

Immune to sexually transmitted disease

Lab Procedure:
Annika has lived among a group of scientists who took advantage of her purpose of creation. Repeatedly abused, she now accepts this as normal. She is psychologically programmed to harvest sperm whatever means necessary. Her creator, out of curiosity, sent Annika to the island to expose her to other creations. She has intact human emotions, but her logic is distorted. His thought is that she will be set apart and embarrassed but will adapt to the living conditions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. Scientist:Kasekage

Creature:Alex

Last Obtained Visual Data:User Image

Species:Wolf Demon/Vampire hyrbid

Mating Preference:Female,Any species

Height:6 "7

Weight: 168

Diet:Anything from Flesh to Blood.Even veggies and fruit

Circadian Rhythm:3-6 hours

Blood Type:A

Physical Capabilities:High speed.Quick reflexes.Teleporting.Can communicate with animals.Very High senses.He can also transform to this huge wolflike creature.

Intelligence:115

Mental Capabilities:Can read someones mind,Bend it,Destroy it.

Last Spotted With:A long red blade and two pistols,One fires regular bullets the other shoots different ones,From shocking bullets that can zap a computer or robot to acid rounds that can melt through steel.

Sociability:Likes to be around others very much.But hasent found any friends.

Fight or Flight Responses:If in a threat,fights,if its to protect someone hell risk his life.When faced with a problem or obstacle hell think it through.

Allergens, Phobias, and Immunities:He cannot touch silver if he does he is weakend.He can survive almost anything a normal human cant

Lab Procedure:He was born vampire.But later on he got asked to do an expirament where they put different blood in someone.He was told that humans have died becuz of this and because he wasent a human he might survive.He agreed to it of course They injected him with Wolf Demon blood they somehow got,they never told him how,When he got out his hair was white and he had grown ears it made him laugh really,They asked him to be part of another expirament and he agreed thats how he got stuck here.

Miscellaneous:Nothing comes to mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13. Scientist:
FMAfan100

Creature:
Miki Shadon

User Image

Female

Species:
Fire Demon

Mating Preference:
Male

Height:
5'9

Weight:

Diet:
Any red meat is her favorate but she does eat vegitation

Circadian Rhythm:
She get's her energy from the sun so she gets very tired when the sun goes down. She sleeps at night and takes long naps on rainy or cloudy days

Blood Type:
B

Physical Capabilities:
Has great eyesight

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

She can make fire

Last Spotted With:
A pistol she never really uses but just in case

Sociability:
She speaks english and is learning several other languages. She likes to be alone most of the time but will socialize with others every now and then

When faced with a problem, threat or anything else Miki faces it head on

She is afraid of spiders and water. She is immune to fire burning her but her defence sysetem is weak against sicknesses. Water is uncomortable but renders her powerless.

Lab Procedure:
Miki was raised in the lab. Her mother had abondoned her after birth and the scientist FMA found her and brought her to the lab. At first she was only used for reasurch studies such as how she acted or things like that. When she was 10, things started changing. They used her to test vacsines. Because of it her immune sytem was almost destroyed. One vacsine tottaly changed her life, the one that changed her into what she is. First she got a fever of 104 degrees then neasuae before spontainous human combustion. Her body burned though it didn't hurt her, because she was then a fire demon.

Miscellaneous:
none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

14. Scientist: galgoon

Creature: Kerox Bx78

Last Obtained Visual Data:User Image
Power Armor suit:User Image
Sex:Male

Species: Half Wolf and Cyborg inplants.

Mating Preference: Female or Male any Species.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 178.06

Diet: He feeds on Meat and plants but hate sweets do to the part he is a half wolf and it upsets him and makes him sick.

Circadian Rhythm: Kerox Sleeps three times a week. Each time he sleeps its around 5 hours at the max 2 hours at the least.

Blood Type: AB-

Physical Capabilities: He can lift over 3 tons with the Power armor on normal lifting is around three hundred pounds. He uses steath when alone and not in his Power armor. He runs up to 15 M.P.H out of suit and 56 M.P.H in suit. The Power Armor give a boast to his jumping. Normal jumping in nine feet in suit its around tweenty feet.

Intelligence: 112

Mental Capabilities: Kerox and hack P.C.'s with his Implants in his brain with a plug outlet in the back of his neck into his spine.

Last Spotted With: Kerox was spotted with a white shirt with a red tie and black pants with combat boots. Known weapons are a L26 light machine gun and Class c X006 Power armor in the color black.

Sociability: He speaks like a normal human. He loves to be around other people/ Speices but sometimes he needs to be alone.

Fight or Flight Responses: He most of the time fights. But there is sometimes he runs because he mostly was out numbarred and could not fight back.

Allergens, Phobias, and Immunities: Kerox is weak agains sweets if he eats them they make him sick for a whole day and leave his body weak and he can't fight back. He can catch some sickness but is mostly resist all sickness. He fears being in deep water thats pitch black do to his past.

Lab Procedure: Kerox was made in a militry lab to become the best soldier for the U.S. Army. His train in how to use the Power Armor made for him involved Mico chips inplants in his brain and a outlet in his spine. He lived in a base till his first missin was given to him. He was given the job to kill a rebel leader in south america. He was dropped into teh ocean in his power armor but had issues and he started to sink and Kerox started to freak out. So the mission ended with out the rebel leader being killed but insted Kerox past out in the power armor being pulled out of the ocean. So he was sent to Paradise as some of the base personnel kept calling it. He hates not knowing where he is going and do's not trust people at first in lest they do something like Save his life in a fire fight.

Miscellaneous: He listen to a Ipod he stole and plugs it into his neck outlet to listen to music most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

15. Scientist:
nekogirl987

Creature:
Kisa Kitt

User Image

Female

Species:
neko-jin

Mating Preference:
Male,any species

Height:
5'4''

Weight:
109 pounds

Diet:
Likes sweets,fruits,and some vegetables,and some seafood

Circadian Rhythm:
Even though kisa is part cat she's not noctunal.Normally she's more active at day then at night prefers to sleep and rest.

Blood Type:
AB

Physical Capabilities:
Being part cat she does have traits as cats such as,their great sense of smell and heightened hearing,and sight also she can see very well at night.Also she can run around 30 to 33 mph.Also can control wind/air.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

Has premintions,when she's napping a scenario plays through her head like a dream but really it's a glimpse of the future,but she doesn' get those very frequently.

Last Spotted With:
A dagger and one sword

Sociability:
Speaks english and that is the only language she does know.Though sometimes she would rather talk to animals instead of people.

It depends,Kisa doesn't like fighting much but if angered or someone precious to her is hurt in anyway then she will definatly fight.

Lab Procedure:
Henry Kitt,a famous and known Scientist wanted a daughter,but not just any normal human daughter something odd and different.The idea came to him in just a matter of seconds,and soon he was at the lap working long and hard,to create a neko-jin.A half cat and half human specie.After many years he created Kisa Kitt,but still he would have to run many tests on this experiment,and still he had to observe her and make sure she was fit to be around others,which would mean even more experiments and tests.Soon,though he just gave up on the daughter idea and just treated her as a test subject.

Miscellaneous:
Nothing to add

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16. Scientist:
Krav3n88

Creature: Unknown.
Gagruath Jin "Garu""

User Image

Male

Unknown. Looks to be in his mid to late 20s

Species:
Super human

Mating Preference:
Females

Height:
6'2

Weight:
257 normally

Diet:
Eats all matter of meat..even human if need be. Will also eat vegetables and fruit he need be. Only eats fish when its raw.

Circadian Rhythm:
perfers to sleep during midday in the shade for around 4hours.

Blood Type:
o-

Physical Capabilities:
Can physically augment any part of his body to either stone or metal of varies density. The more of his body converter to or the higher the density effect lessen his energy. takes less energy for stone and will normally stick to it unless forced to. As well as physicality has the strength and endurance of 3 men Without augments, sharper senses the normal

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

Mentally is just as strong as his body. relies on instincts as much as his own thought. Whoever even tho he doesnt know how to attack with his mind, Garu knows how to protect it from others and mentally bite back to a enemy so connects with it in order to invade.

Last Spotted With:
Combat Knife and survival gear.

Sociability:
enjoys the company of others and may even seek it, but doesn't aloud it to cloud his judgment. Tends to be very animal like in personalty as well as in spirit.

Will always prefer to fight, but only when he is sure that he will win.

Surprisingly doesn't like being deep underground or buried under it. It makes him panicky and hard to focus. Hates china dolls to no end. Can be effected by most diseases, however Has a active The appendix that help remove toxins in raw meat as well as some poisons.

Lab Procedure:
Gagruath Jin was a experiment by a secret organization that desire to make the best weapon they could. In Gagruath Jin life before this. He was a street thug that fought for money. He found out what they wanted and he volunteered, however after the experiment finished they found him too mentally strong to be controlled and used as a good weapon. He finally broke out and managed to escape to the Island where he hopes to lay low and avoid the organization.

Miscellaneous:
Has been Highly Train in the area of Martial Artist, Marksmanship, Pilot of flight, land or water born crafts, Interrogation,
Demolitions, Underwater Demo,Long Range Recon Patrol, Survival of urban and most areas of nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17. Scientist:
Astharoshe Asran

Creature:
Ilyria (il-erie-yah) Rosenthal

User Image

Species:
Homo-Superior (Human)

Mating Preference:
She prefers human males of her own kind as she was educated with the teaching that her genes are 'pure' and that mating with other races would 'contaminate' her.

Height:
5' 7"

Weight:
115 lbs 4 oz.

Diet:
Her diet consists of a balanced assortment of meats, grains, vegetables, etc so she can maintain her condition.

Circadian Rhythm:
She sleeps during the night time and usually for 6-8 hours, although she can still function with less sleep. Due to her heightened senses, she is a light sleeper and is disturbed very easily.

Blood Type:
Type O

Physical Capabilities:
She is geneticly enhanced with super-human qualities, Super-human strength, speed, endurance, Intelligence, etc. She believes she is a 'perfect' human. One aspect of her enhancements is the ability to maintain a sprint ranging up to 45 mph for a good 3-6 hours without the need for rest. Another aspect is the ability for her body to quickly regenerate wounds.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

Her mental prowess from her enhancements allow her to intuitively understand a great deal of things, as such she frequently is able to read a person like an open book. (by read i mean she can understand them by body language and such, not telepathicly).

Last Spotted With:
A rapier, made with a strange metal that turned the blade a sapphire color when forged, as such her blade will never dull or break. A sleeveless shirt with the same type of metal woven into it to provide her with light, yet durable armor, and once again, a pair of vambraces of the same material, only its been woven into the leather.

Sociability:
Due to her beliefs and genetic 'purity', people find communicating with her difficult as she believes she is conversing with lower life forms. She will work with others though if she must it depends on the situation at hand. her personality consists of a bit of both a loner and someone of a more outgoing position.

Her 'Fight or Flight' responses are gauged tactically and she chooses the option with the highest percentage of survival. However, she is not above 'removing' something if it proves to be detrimental to her survival. For example, if she had a reckless teammate, she might kill them if the threat to her survival was higher than leaving them alive.

As part of her genetic manipulation, she has a superior immune system compared to other humans/meta-humans and as such she rarely gets sick. Also, she is immune to most poisons and other such things. Due to drowning when she was younger, she has a minor case of aquaphobia, but she'll dive into a deep lake or something if she has to.

Lab Procedure:
Before being found by the scientists, she was in an accident that would've killed her if she didnt have the natural ability to regenerate and was afflicted with Amnesia. The scientists found her shortly after she wandered into a city minimart covered in her own blood without an inkling of who or where she was. After the scientists recovered her they performed various sets of genetic manipulation on her and dropped her off on the island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. Scientist:
ananima07

Creature:
Seira Lilith von Helix

User Image

Female

Species:
Seraph Human.

Mating Preference:
Male; any species.

Height:
5' 8"

Weight:
107 lbs.

Diet:
Seira loves fruits and other sweet things. She hates sour or bitter food, except coffee. But other than that, she eats like any other regular human being.

Circadian Rhythm:
Like an ordinary human, she sleeps at nighttime. Though her seraph nature kicks in at night, having an urge to fly, making it hard for her to sleep sometimes.

Blood Type:
A+

Physical Capabilities:
Flight, Invisibility and Wind Manipulation.

Intelligence:

Mental Capabilities:

Communication via thought projection.

Last Spotted With:
A four-foot long spear with little wings on both sides of the blade. The stick itself is hard as steel but still very flexible. A string at the side of it turn it into a bow. And a quiver of arrows behind her back.

Sociability:
Speech, but when she wants to talk to a specific person in private, she uses her mental ability.

Seira hates to fight with no reasonable cause. Though when the situation calls for it, she fights to either defend, distract, or only when she needs to.

She has no known allergies but she is scared of thunder. Lightning has no effect on her though. And because of her past, she is also scared of syringes, but innocent experimenting is fine by her She's also immune to light or weak poisons.

Lab Procedure:
Seira Lilith von Helix is a being of two worlds. Her mother is a seraph; the highest rank or kind of angel, while her father is a human being.

During her annual visit to Earth, Stasia von Helix had met a photographer, and a very handsome one at that. After months of seeing each other, he had decided: Adrian von Helix had asked for her hand in marriage and she gratefully accepted. The following year, they gave birth to a baby girl and named her Seira Lilith, after her late grandmother. But since a seraph could not live on Earth and vice versa, Seira had spent her life on Earth, hiding her secret from the humans. For if she was to be found out, she would be in grave danger.

One day, she was captured and kept by the government against her will as skeptical scientists ruthlessly experimented on her, since she was anything but pure human. Desperate and scared, Seira went against her beliefs. She escaped, killing a scientist or two by doing so. But before she could get out of sight, a poison dart was shot at her and she crashed on the ocean shore. A kind, youthful doctor took her in, seeing as she had lost her memory.

Miscellaneous:
Her eyes are Golden Brown,
but it turns Dim Gray when she uses her powers, except of course when she uses invisibility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

20. Scientist:
bloodmamba19

Creature:
Myi Gring

User Image
Female

Species:
Nymph

Mating Preference:
Male

Height:
5ft 9in tall
Weight:
130 lbs

Diet:
Hates: mustard, mayonase, tomatoes, squash, relish, spinach, and others...
Likes: cereal, toast, rasberrys, apples, ice cream, chocolate, and a bunch more...

Circadian Rhythm:
Sleeps whenever, usually about 5-8 hours

Blood Type:
Nymph's have a P type blood which stands for the race of Nymph they are from. She has a rare kind which is PR.

Physical Capabilities:
elemantal magic(Powerful), summoning skills, black belt in several marshal arts including juditsu and taekwondo

Intelligence:
119 IQ

Mental Capabilities:

Speak with her mind to others and hear some peoples thoughts, also can talk to animals

Last Spotted With:
two samari swords and multiple hidden daggers

Sociability:
I am sociable but I like my privacy at times. I love being with people but also love being by myself.

The situation depends on it but I usually fight.

Certain types of mold, the blue flame in fire is my weakness, also I am extremely fearful of rollie pollies

Lab Procedure:
I was born in the Arabian Mountains and have moved to the Canadian Mountains to live in peace and harmony with nature. During my childhood, my perants were gunned down by local human athorities. They were said to have been trespassing on the humans land but we were the Nymphs that actually owned the earth that they claimed to have, so I moved away from that place to live in harmony with nature. But I was tracked down by a local team of scientists who asked be to become part of an experiment with human and other speices behavior. I thought about it and then decided that this would be a great oprotunity to meet someone special so I accepted and here I am now.
idea
Miscellaneous:
(Anything I managed to forget to ask should go here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

Sabine sat in the plane, looking skeptically at the parachute pack she'd been given.

Had they not seen her wings?
She supposed it didn't matter that much; she just wouldn't use it, since she had no idea how she'd get it on anyway, and she didn't need it. She glanced over at the hatch that was supposed to open when it was time for her to go, and sighed. She wasn't the most patient being in this world.

Finally a voice crackled over the intercom. "Prepare for jump." Sabine stood and made her way to the hatch, which had begun sliding slowly open, and waited impatiently. She was out as soon as the opening was wide enough, plummeting headfirst with her wings folded closely to her sides, laughing to herself as she felt the freedom of the air rushing past her. She snapped her wings open just before reching the treeline, leveling out horizontally and skimming over the treetops until she lost some speed. Then it was only a matter o a few wingstrokes to keep her above the trees until she saw a suitable place to drop between them, and she landed lightly on the forest floor. 'Nice,' she thought. 'Yeah, I can deal with this for a while.'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:49 pm
"...I'm...falling?.....this sensation...it's uncomfortable..." M thought as the air blasted past him as he free fell. Clouds floated past and the island grew to encompass his entire view. "...this sensation must stop..." M thought more forcefully, and oddly enough his descent slowed without the parachute on his back being deployed. "...now..." Suddenly M's fall ceased and he hovered in the air. Looking about his person and examining himself, M commented,"Hm...it appears if I use telekinesis on my body, I can control my location in space...flight..." M floated safely down to the jungle floor of the island.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Aaron was sitting quietly on the plane with his helmet by his side. "Your turned...soldier" one of the assistants on the plane said while handing Aaron a parachute. "Fine." Aaron replied as snapped his helmet on and then slipped the parachute on.

"You know waht to do right?" the assistant asked.

"Yes. I've done plenty of these kinds of jumps before. But from much higher altitudes." Aaron said as he jumped out of the plane. Aaron's fall was no longer than twelve seconds until he pulled the cord for his parachute. It deployed and Aaron floated down to earth. Unfortunately, Aaron's parachute got caught in a tree and he was dangling for a few minutes until he ripped the cord apart and fell into a spot where a lepoard was resting. The soudn of Aaron's fall scared the lepoard to attack Aaron.

"Son of a b***h," Aaron muttered as his armor took the full force of the initial attack. The lepoard tried to pounce on Aaron a second time. Aaron straffed to the left and threw a hard punch with his right hitting the lepoard right in the skull, crushing the animal's skull, instantly killing it.

"That wasn't bad." Aaron muttered as he grabbed his M-16A3. He started to creep through the jungle away from the water, since he wasn't going to have any luck swimming off the damn island.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm
Mokthol was ushered towards the hatch. Moments after the last person jumped out, Mokthol followed. Suddenly, he felt an urge. The sun light hit him, and he felt complete. The wind blasted past him. He looked around and let out his light. The parachute was incinarated as his wing like tendrils flew out of his back, like fire made of light. His entire body changed into what looked like pure light of the sun. He enjoyed this form, it was a way to feel free. His wings expanded and the energy he conjured guided him to the ground.
He landed softly, his wings fell down beside him gently, thinning as he reverted to human form. He stood up and looked around himself. I could get used to this. He though. He closed his eyes, taking in a deepbreath of the cool, fresh air that surrounded him.  

ringboy

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm
Tomeko stood on the edge of the opening, staring down into the never ending sky. They expect me to jump out there? her body started to shake. It wasn't that she was afraid of heights, if was the fact that she'd never done something like this before. The unknown is what she feared.
Taking a deep breath, she hurled herself out of the chopper. She doesn't scream as she falls; She only clenched her eyes shut and prepared to open the chute. A few seconds later, Tomeko pulled the lever which activated the parachute. She feels a slight jerk as the parachute opens and then she is no longer falling...but gliding. Her eyes slowly peeled open and she sees the forest not too far beneath her.
A few more mintues later and her feet touch solid ground. Overwhelmed, she peeled the parachute from her back and collapsed against a nearby tree; she felt drained.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 am
Sonic sat at the vary edge of the plane as it flew over the designated island. "Hey its time for you too jump! Hey, Kid!!!" Sonic was in his own little world as he tapped his foot and listened to his Ipod. The man then walks over to him and kicks him in the leg snapping him out of it dreamland. "Get going!" "Oh, right...." Sonic smiles to him then walks over to a nearby door. He pulls on the lever opening the door in front of him making a vacuum of wind that tries to suck him out. Sonic pulls down his goggles then switches the music in his Ipod before jumping head first out of the airplane.

"Yeah!" He yells out as the wind rushes through his hair and body. He pulls on the string to his parachute sooner then he was suppose to and ends up gliding through the air five minutes. As he slowly glided to the ground he scoped out the entire island to figure out where everything was. He could soon spot others freefalling to the island but landing on different parts. "Looks like I'm not gonna be alone here..." He mutters then looks ahead to guide himself safely through the trees until he makes touchdown.  

Atticus Leingod

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:13 am
Kiba was looking down to the island with the parachute in his hand. he thought he might need it later so kept it. he threw his board out and jumped on it on the way down. the wind blowing through his fur gave him a sensation of happyness as he was falling. just befor the ground his board stoped him about a meter from the ground. he jumped off and stood half way on a mountian looking around the island. lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:20 pm
The warm tropical weather and cool ocean breeze felt nice on M's skin. M couldn't remember the last time he saw the sun and had to shield his eyes for a while. Standing on a beach, M stepped into the shallow waters of the shore and let the waves lap at his feet. Surveying his surroundings, M liked it. M removed his footwear and walked along the beach barefooted. While he enjoyed the view and basked in the sun, M recalled the thoughts he had heard prior to leaving his cell. There were 9 other experiments on the island with him, as well as humans. M didn't much care for the humans he had run into first, so he decided he would like to first meet others of his current situation. "...Come to me..." M thought, his mind probing the surrounding jungle and island.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm
Nelia ditched the parachute and tried to make wings appear.When they finally did,she punched the air in victory.-Success!!-She thought with an idiotic smile. As soon as her feet touched the ground though,the wings disappeared. "Dang it.."She muttered and looked around.

"I wonder how many people,if there are an others,are here?"She wondered to herself out loud. Nelia giggled quietly and began fanning herself softly,admiring the island. She began to look around,hoping someone was near.

"Darn it..I don't think anyone is ar-"She stopped mid sentence when she saw a wolf like creature.-He must have gotten worked on too!!-She thought but didn't approach him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 pm
Novama
The warm tropical weather and cool ocean breeze felt nice on M's skin. M couldn't remember the last time he saw the sun and had to shield his eyes for a while. Standing on a beach, M stepped into the shallow waters of the shore and let the waves lap at his feet. Surveying his surroundings, M liked it. M removed his footwear and walked along the beach barefooted. While he enjoyed the view and basked in the sun, M recalled the thoughts he had heard prior to leaving his cell. There were 9 other experiments on the island with him, as well as humans. M didn't much care for the humans he had run into first, so he decided he would like to first meet others of his current situation. "...Come to me..." M thought, his mind probing the surrounding jungle and island.

Mokthol felt the thought reach him and pass. He looked around, taking in more of the view. He began to walk towards the beach. The jungle here was somewhat thick, but still easy to see a good distance away. The wind blew around the tall trees, rustling the leaves. It felt nice on his skin, and the sound was peaceful.

When arrived at the beach, he took off his shoes and looked up at the sun. His mind rushed, and his eyes closed, as if something new and exilerating just happened. The light from the sun filled him, as if new life was returning to his body. He opened his eyes. He looked around and saw someone not far from himself. "You callled?" he asked walking towards the man.  

ringboy

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:46 pm
M turned to see a figure approach. Waiting until Mokthol was close, M moved in closely to examine him. Looking Mokthol over, M asked,"What...are you?" M began walking around Mokthol in a circle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 pm
Nelia gasped and saw another man.-I wonder what he is...Should I go out?-She asked herself and nodded.Nelia peeked out and walked out from behind the tree,unsure and untrusting.

Nelia walked forward,closer to the men.She hid her face behind the orangish red colored fan."Hello.."She whispered in a soft voice.Her face redden slightly with embarrassment.

Habonia

Toxic_Medicine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 pm
[~]Artemis[~]

Dead I am the dog
Hound of hell you cry
Devil on your back
I can never die

As the voice came over the intercom, the female moved towards the opening hatchet. Her heart smashed against her ribcage, causing it to rattle. She was a Hell Hound not a bird! Her hands gripped the thing you where suppose to yank out when in air. Artemis soon jumped out the open hatchet. Diving down towards earth with a yelp. But she felt as free as a bird...roaming the skies forever free. But once she started nearing the island she yanked the handle and her parachute bursted out, yanking her back with a jolt. And soon she was gluiding down towards earth. But her landing was rather suckish since she fumbled. Artemis than removed her parachute and shook herself, her eyes bruned with a firey anger for that horrible landing. She gave a low growl before moving towards the tropical like forest or jungle. Her eyes scanned the area, drinking it all in. And suddenly she felt happy for once. Her long black hair framed her fair skinned face. As her ruby red like eyes gleamed happily as she looked around at her surroundings. She really was free, wasn't she? Man if she where in her Hell Hound form she would howl her happiness to the entire forest. Artemis snapped back into reality, wondering if she should get to know some of the others who jumped off the plane as well.

Dig through the ditches and
Burn through the witches
An' slam in the back of my
Dragula

VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items