Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Riddles

Back to Guilds

Put Your Mind To The Test - Join us on a mad-cap romp thru the seven seas in search of the ultimate riddle(and advenchar! - V.C. Austin) 

Tags: Riddles, puzzles, role-playing, pirates, riddle 

Reply Riddle Lounge
Introduce yourselves.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyssan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:32 pm
As I looked over the memberships I began to realize that there are so many new people joining of late, people I've never met. (Good job recruiting guys!)

Anyway, I thought I'd start a thread for introductions. It isn't mandatory, but hey, why not get to know one another. Share only as much as you want. No need to get personal. And if you are role playing a character and wish the guild to only know you as that character, it is fine by me... and I am certain no one here will complain.

Now... as I am the one starting this off I should say that I am your local kitsune guild master. My age... not sure, I stopped counting eons ago. Likes and dislikes, well I love riddles of course. Give me a good challenge and I'll be your friend for life. I'm also up for a spot of adventuring. And if a friend is in trouble, I'm usually the first one there. I love almost all kinds of music and can't seem to pass up a good book - sci fi and fantasy are the best - not really into movies but a good anime will catch my eye all the time. I'm also a bit of a video game freak, though mostly old school games. The price of the newer systems have put me off replacing my old ps2. So now you know a bit more about me, why not join me in telling us all a bit about yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:37 pm
and i am just here

so now that that has been setlld tell us about u new members if ya dont mind  

Blazing Link
Vice Captain

Familiar Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I Am My Own Secret

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 pm
well me name is angel i was recruted by me love v.c.austin and my likes are anime and other good reads i am a bit of a nerd when it comes those types of things i can read a 753 pg book in at most a day like i said a freak xd anyway i love any type a music that has a good rythym and my fave song of all time is my immortal by evanesance now for me dislikes i dont like people who r so ful of them self they shut out the ones that actualy care for them.

what else do i dare share well ummmmm...................i am a proud tom boy and will happily fight for the ones i love ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:31 pm
Blazing Link
and i am just here

whoa... that sure tells us a lot, link rolleyes actually iffin ye knew link ye'd know it does tell us a lot... for he is very much here!!! he's our all around handi-person and he helps keep the ship in tip top shape... yep he does! biggrin

and angel, we are happy to have ye aboard and hopefully keeping austin out of our hair rofl rofl  

Lyssan
Captain

Blazing Link
Vice Captain

Familiar Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm
Lyssan
Blazing Link
and i am just here

whoa... that sure tells us a lot, link rolleyes actually iffin ye knew link ye'd know it does tell us a lot... for he is very much here!!! he's our all around handi-person and he helps keep the ship in tip top shape... yep he does! biggrin

aww thanks lyssan cry

now stop wasting room thatsfor the new members and stuff arrow  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Blazing Link
Lyssan
Blazing Link
and i am just here

aww thanks lyssan cry

now stop wasting room thats for the new members and stuff arrow

actually it is for all of us... they need to learn about us as much as we need to learn about them... rolleyes biggrin  

Lyssan
Captain

Blazing Link
Vice Captain

Familiar Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:14 pm
Lyssan
Blazing Link
Lyssan
Blazing Link
and i am just here

aww thanks lyssan cry

now stop wasting room thats for the new members and stuff arrow

actually it is for all of us... they need to learn about us as much as we need to learn about them... rolleyes biggrin

aww i see talking back well then hmmm ill figure out something to do with ya but for now people feel free to post dont feel like we are a danger or anything like we just want to meet new friends  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:46 pm
*A flash of black light reveals a nebulous, dusty cloud that shapes itself into a humanoid figure, garbed in a flowing robe of stars that rustles, even though there is no wind. He is emaciated, to the point of being skeletal, and his emerald eyes grant no emotion. Underneath his robes can be seen the charcoal paws of a feline*

I am Lord Kerobian, Lyssan's opposite. As she embodies creation, so do I embody Negation and Hunger. I am among the oldest of living creatures, having just passed my 12,000,000'th birthday.

I too, am a lover of riddles and puzzles. Challenge me, and I am yours. In rl, I be a young writer/engineer (what a combo), who loves to read...and whose personal library consists of more than 250 books. I love video games...but don't watch much TV. I be called many things...but most here call me Kero.

Enough of an intro, Ly?  

Kerobian
Vice Captain

Lyssan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:49 pm
perfect, kero... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:38 pm
AHEM! *cough* brb  

VVCCC Austin

Lyssan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm
Vice Captain Austin
AHEM! *cough* brb

yes, austin... why don't ye tells us a bit about ye as well... ye are an important personage in these parts.. being wanted by the queen herself, ye know... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:18 pm
Lyssan
Vice Captain Austin
AHEM! *cough* brb

yes, austin... why don't ye tells us a bit about ye as well... ye are an important personage in these parts.. being wanted by the queen herself, ye know... lol

Aye yes...She an I have...difficulties when it comes seeing eye-to-eye...currency wise. I am Vice Vice Captain Captain Captain Austin, Vice Captain of this guild and me mi amore's clan...I am Captain of the HMS Jade's Corner, and the unnamed vessel: my car.

I am a Artist, Pirate, Circus performer and a man in love.

I have been with this guild since it started I in fact was next to Lyssan one of the two founders of the guild.  

VVCCC Austin

VVCCC Austin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm
XxDeWinged_Angel_LoverxX
well me name is angel i was recruted by me love v.c.austin and my likes are anime and other good reads i am a bit of a nerd when it comes those types of things i can read a 753 pg book in at most a day like i said a freak xd anyway i love any type a music that has a good rythym and my fave song of all time is my immortal by evanesance now for me dislikes i dont like people who r so ful of them self they shut out the ones that actualy care for them.

what else do i dare share well ummmmm...................i am a proud tom boy and will happily fight for the ones i love ninja ninja

I assume the fingers point at me mi amore...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:16 pm
well yes i would fight for you but your not the only one
Vice Captain Austin
XxDeWinged_Angel_LoverxX

I Am My Own Secret

VVCCC Austin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 pm
XxDeWinged_Angel_LoverxX
well yes i would fight for you but your not the only one
Vice Captain Austin
XxDeWinged_Angel_LoverxX

figure of speech love but id fight myself for you. rofl  
Riddle Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces