Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An abnormal love of cats
Is my cat seeing things? Or is he just going crazy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inkdaemons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:29 am
It kind of seems like my cat, Teddy is seeing things. Sometimes he'll just start looking around a sniffing and occasionally follow something in particular that no one actually sees.
Is it just my cat or does anyone else's do that too?
question  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:24 pm
well, animals are sensitive to paranormal entities (ghosts), so you're cat may sense a ghost around your environment.my house is supposedly haunted, and my cat does that all the time.  

peachy piie_x

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Panda Epidemic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:05 pm
I'm open to the idea that they can see ghosts and what not. Or they're just crazy. My cat's do that all the time, too. He may also be following a scent, not necessarily anything he can actually see.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 pm
My cats used to do it alot. When my... *cringe* dad... lived with us, my momma-cat used to herd her kittens into the bathroom and hiss into the hallway at the attic opening. When he left, the cats stopped completly, besides the occasional happy moment following something around or playing with little invisable buddies whee . Whatever made them upset, it left with that low-life jerk.  

El Diosa de la Tigre

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Simply A Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:20 pm
My cat does this a lot.

My house is supposedly haunted too.
Also, if your cat likes to play with flies as mine does, then there might be an unseen little playmate and your cat is trying to keep track of it. whee

Plus cats ARE sensitive to ghosts and spirits and things like that.
I know this because I was watching a TV show (Ghosthunters) and when they got a reading, my cat's head popped up and she stared at the TV until the reading went away.
After that, when I turned the TV off, and lied down on the couch that night, she stared out the window. And didn't move her gaze till morning.  
An abnormal love of cats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games