Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Buddy List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyJ 20

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 am
Hello, I invited a friend to play with me but I am unsure how to put them in my buddy list? It keeps going to my friend list but don't show where I can add them? Any help appreciated. And If I click buy gift for her it don't do anything? How can I buy her a gift?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::depends on where you are on the site::.
if you are in a game area like towns and rally you have to move your cursor over the person, and you should get a plus sign to show up, just click that plus and there pops up a menue where you can choose the option add to friends.

Or you can search for that person in forums, and choose add to friends from the little drop down list under the person.

Or you can go to My Gaia >>Friends >> Friendslist, and up on the right corner you can search for usernames, and when you find the person you are looking for, behind the persons name, theres the option, add to friends.

That "buy a gift" takes you to the cash shop, you can only get items with cash there.
You can also buy gifts in the gold stores on gaia and send them in a present or in a trade. :3

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

CodyJ 20

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:05 pm
Thanks so much smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::No problem, glad i could help :3::.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces