Reply Creative Crossroads
~XMyxxArtworkX~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 pm
I have seen many others here in the guild showing their artwork (and quite magnifienct they are!) and I thought I'd share some of mine with you all.
It's not much and they're all that great. . . and basically, all of them are taken by a camera, not scanned. . . sweatdrop

User Image
This is my version of Mr. Freeze from the Batman series. Quite honestly, boldness is not attractive. . . and I was going for a more, aristrocratic sort of look. And before you say anything, yes, i do know that he looks like Martin Short's Jack Frost from Santa Claus 3. . . sad

User Image
These two are one of my many characters that my girlfriend and I have created. The blonde on the left is Michael and his twin sister Isabella. There's a looooonnnngggg story behind Michael. . .

User Image
This is one of my favorites by far! I did a fanart piece for one of my favorite artist/friend on Deviantart. Her screename is NineInjections, some of you may know her and seen her work. It is truly amazing! You all should check her out! wink

User Image
An older chibi Michael and his evil counterpart Nanomachine Michael. I really do hope to get this one colored in soon. . . or do a better shot of the two. . .

User Image
Of course I saved the best for last! My first ever drawing of Harley Quinn (with her hood off) and Mistah J! (Heath Ledger version) Don't worry. . . I have drawn the original Joker too. . . I just don't know where he ended up to. . . sad

I hope you all like them. . . I hope. redface

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:22 am
lol when I read 'Mistah J' it was in her voice XP

Anyway, I like 'em 3nodding
[/uselesspost sweatdrop ]

invisible-weirdo

Creative Crossroads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items