Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
My Birthday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyJ 20

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:51 pm
Hello, I was editing my profile and noticed my birthday is 1 day off, its not a big deal but would like to change it to the correct date, how do I go about this I can't seem to find this in account setting anywhere. Sorry if I sound newbish  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 pm
Words are a waste of time

Do not worry about sounding "newbish," this guild is all about supporting and helping you figure things out. Now I have been here a while and I just realized I do not know how to change the birthday either but if it helps any you can hide it by going into "Account Settings" and "Profile Options."

Destruction is a language everyone understands

Lionel the Omnipotent

Unbeatable Lunatic

Xedhadeaus

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 am
CodyJ 20
Hello, I was editing my profile and noticed my birthday is 1 day off, its not a big deal but would like to change it to the correct date, how do I go about this I can't seem to find this in account setting anywhere. Sorry if I sound newbish
my sis and i have the same problem  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:05 am
Thanks for the replies! I am glad I am not the only one who does not know how to do this!  

CodyJ 20

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 am
Hi everyone,
They removed the feature to change your birthday a while back however.......
There is a known glitch that puts your birthday off by a day. Reply to this sticky in the bugs forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports-technical-support/birthdate-off-by-a-day-in-profile-reply-to-this/t.46757693/  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:47 am

You can use the Questions and Assistance Forum in the main Gaia forums if you do not get an answer here. Unfortunately I don't know the answer to this either, but you may have better luck by clicking the link I provided and making a topic there.

Ezra-tan

Ezra-tan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 am
Sharkworld
Hi everyone,
They removed the feature to change your birthday a while back however.......
There is a known glitch that puts your birthday off by a day. Reply to this sticky in the bugs forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports-technical-support/birthdate-off-by-a-day-in-profile-reply-to-this/t.46757693/

Ah, I didn't know about this. Thank you!

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games