Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
evolving items/monthly collectibles ????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shugysue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm
i have some questions about evolving items/ monthly collectibles - are they the same thing? are they different? where do you get the evolving items. just today i bought the april collectibles - cool. i like it. i looked thru the evolving musem - cool stuff. if you have something like that - and it has sooo many different ways to wear it - can you only wear it one way? do you buy more than one if you like the whole look? i'm confused. i just looked at one that had 20 different looks. wow! thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 pm
Words are a waste of time

Monthly collectibles are only available for a short period of time (one month), the evolving items are on sale in the La Victoira throughout the full cycle of their evolutions. After they are no longer on sale they are available on the market place. Evolving items have been known to return in special bundles or prizes fully evolved but this only occurs some time after the evolving item has made a rotation through the cash shop.

You can only wear an item one way, per item slot, per item. So if you want a full look/set of a particular outfit you will need to get multiple of that item.

Destruction is a language everyone understands

Lionel the Omnipotent

Unbeatable Lunatic

shugysue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 am
thanks for the info!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:49 pm
Will evolving items change in my inventory or do they stay the gen that you get them?  

deamondancer

3,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avzel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 pm
deamondancer
Will evolving items change in my inventory or do they stay the gen that you get them?

They remain whatever generation you bought them at, but as their evolution progresses they will lose previous poses and gain new ones, until it is finished. The first gen will have a week's head start over the 2nd gen, two weeks over the 3rd gen, and so forth. They all make the finish line, just at different times.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games