Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 am
Originally Posted by rageofkyubii
Naruto Watching

A good example of one.

Notice the summary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summary
Sakura has made a hobby of watching Naruto practice when he's shirtless. When she's caught by Kakashi she's got some 'splainin' to do. Pairings: Onesided SakuNaru...sort of.

Mc:...It's also one sided for Sasusaku as well.
Sakura: Oh Sasuke is so hot.
She doesn't say that, but I'm sure she does many times in her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuubi425
No bonds should be raped for the sake of romance. NONE.
This is exactly what my problem with SakuNaru is. I, above everything else, am a Team 7 fan. If no one ends up with anyone, I'm fine. As long as everything Kishi has taught us comes into play, and there is as much balance with the bonds as there could possibly be, I approve.

Mc:...Yes there is, there are bonds that can break romance. Not every one needs to be loved by another person. Why do you think people want to be single? Duh.

At first sight, I obviously had a different opinion on SakuNaru. I just brushed it off as, "lulz she's gonna end up with Naruto." Obviously I was against it, but I had no other pairing in mind.
Then, my favorite lesson came along. God bless Yashamaru:
This is a full blown lesson. The reason it's my favorite is because it forced me to look back on Naruto and Sasuke's pasts, and how they coped.
Naruto and Sasuke will both always have emotional scars. But as of now, how deep are they?
Naruto uses his past as inspiration for others. Where is he now? Trying to get Sasuke back. He hasn't given up because Sasuke is arguably the most important person to him. So what does Naruto get from his almost healed emotional scars? The power to inspire others. Motivation. He's coped very well. He has alot of friends now. Does Naruto need Sakura to heal those scars for him? Not so much.
Now where's Sasuke? With Orochimaru. Team Hebi He never did so well with his problem. He let himself befriend Naruto and Sakura, and let Kakashi become his father-figure. Those are the only people I can say he currently cared about on a deep level. Then comes the Itachi mindraep. He was forced to watch how his life was ruined again and by the person who ruined it. That is a *bad* thing for emotional scars. It made everything much worse, even though Team 7 was slowly helping him overcome it. All that was thrown away.
So my question is, who needs the healing and who's already basically healed? Who needs Sakura's attention? What to you gain from the NaruSaku romance pairing other than kisses and smex? [] Will anything really change?

Mc: And is sasusaku healthy? No. Sasuke will not happily come home and have sex with Sakura because he full filled his dream and now wants to restore his clan. Bull s**t. If he still needs healing, he should be able to heal on his on. Not everyone needs someone to support them. That just shows that he can't do anything on his on. He still has time to change

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageofkyubii
I came up with a good one.
NaruSaku: ...because they're....uhh...both ninjas?
Ino is a ninja too.
But of course, no one can beat Sakura's punches of trulub.

Mc: Wtf.
Nice bs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:44 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Min-no-ko
Okay, this is off topic/an answer to every post that can ever be put in here, but. . .:

Okay. . .I'm getting the vibe that you like NaruHina and SasuSaku and don't like NaruSaku

Mc: ....Ok..

On the Anti-NaruSaku Dishonesty stuff:

Quote:
Okay. ..So the cons:
Sasuke shows complete disinterest in Sakura. Sakura has never shown a positive personality trait in response to Sasuke's prescence (in actuality, quite the reverse ...she's shown several more negative traits than it would seem she actually possesses.)

Disinterest in terms of romance, you're right.

In the beginning, I'd completely agree with you when it came to negative traits showing up...that's fangirl Sakura for you! But that's exactly why the FoD is one of my favorite parts in this manga.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/49/Nar-6-4-09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/56/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/129/08/

I don't think fangirl Sakura would do those things, would she? I admire Sakura's change in the FoD... not to mention, Sasuke is right there.

Mc: But if Sasuke comes back, don't you think Sakura would want to baby him again. If you want to say Sasuke brings negative effects on Sakura. Well just to let you know, he doesn't. Not anymore. Sakura's grown stronger mentally and phsyically, so I'm pretty sure she won't revert back to her old self.

Proof: When they finally found Sasuke, she actually charged at him. Why? Because she was wants to help Naruto, instead of waiting for Naruto to do everythinf for her. And she actually has to help Naruto heal when Sasuke left. That says a lot....

What? Sasuke is not there. He's with team hawk. Are you reading the right manga?

Quote:
Someone once pointed out that Inner Sakura shows up far less frequently now that Sasuke's left. ..and that, indeed, Inner Sakura made a greater proportion of showings in relation to Sasuke. . . .

In fact, a lot of the times, Sakura showed a completely different face towards Sasuke. . .in fact, she was, in essence, far more dishonest towards Sasuke than she has ever been towards Naruto ... thus a need for Kishimoto to show us what she was really like in the form of "Inner Sakura"- and for her to be her true self someplace, someway. ..

Once again, in the beginning. Fangirl Sakura. Extremely annoying.
I didn't see many inner Sakura's near the end of part one, to tell you the truth. And I saw less and less of them as the manga progressed, and that's when Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were growing. [Well, IMO anyways.]

And just a little comment that I've wanted to debate against for awhile now... the Sakura "changing her looks" ordeal. The only thing that she really changed for Sasuke was her hair. That hair is symbolism of her being a fangirl. FoD, what happened? Chopped off. No more fangirl Sakura.

And while we're at it... Sakura didn't wear a dress for Sasuke. From what I've seen, she wears the dress right here, and Sasuke surely isn't there... but now I'm rambling.

Mc: ....You just wasted your time with those paragraphs. stare

Quote:
Finally, SasuSaku has shown itself to be far more abusive than NaruSaku- I know a great deal of SS fans, or NS fans will be quick to jump onto the fact that Sakura downright hits Naruto if he does something she doesn't like.

You're right; she doesn't always hit Naruto. But she does show Naruto signs that he's probably pissing her off, and he surely doesn't try his best to stop.

Mc: Anyone with Sasuke is always abusive. That's comedy relief. Obviously.

Quote:
But then they proceed to overlook the fact that Sasuke has not only attacked Sakura, and been purely hostile around her and nothing else except for one or two scenes. . . but he's always attacked a side of herself that's been purely vulnerable.

AKA. . .her self confidence.
Sure, Hinata's may rival her's on the surface (or at least, it used to). But Sakura is incredibly vulnerable inside. ..

Sasuke, as far as I remember, has only attacked Sakura a couple times... I don't even remember all of them.

"You're Annoying..."

Well, it was true. Yeah, Sakura was pissing Sasuke off. She was pissing me off too. Sakura, for her words, did deserve it.

There are others, but I can't think of them at the top of my head...

As for the hostile... again the beginning. Sasuke didn't really care about Sakura or Naruto in the beginning, that much was obvious. But, you can't deny that Team 7 was softening him up.

Sasuke is obviously very intelligent. He knows about Naruto's past and shares his loneliness and he knows that Sakura is emotionally vunerable. Well, he learned it after the Wave arc, but still.

This isn't being hostile. It's trying to cheer her up. Extra bonus: He publically acknowledged Sakura's genjutsu to be better than his own.

Pointing this scene out again:
He didn't snap back at her or ignore her; he took her words into consideration, thought of Itachi, and started fighting.

Sasuke's reaching out to her when he's in pain. Closeup on the interlocked fingers. I understand that he was in extreme pain, but it still, wasn't being hostile or rude to her.

He sees she's hurt, and demands who hurt her. The CS really let out alot of his feelings for his teammates, mostly Sakura, so this scene means alot. At this point in the manga, he does care for her... so there's no need for me to go on. But I will, because if I don't, I'm going to want to come back later...

Sakura's hug would've never had an effect on Sasuke before. So why now? He's dropped his old feelings for her.. [possibly extreme dislike] he cares for her. Note, I didn't say love.

He didn't push her off like the old Sasuke would... He knows that if he pushes her off, it'll hurt her feelings.

And all up 'til the end: "Thank You." First time I've seen it from Sasuke.

And no need to clue me in on Thank You =/= I love you, just incase you were going to do it.

Mc: No duh Sasuke is intellagent. It doesn't take a genius to know that. You forgot that during the forest of death, Sasuke was not himself and also the fact that Sasuke does not want Naruto to know about the curse seal. Obviously he doesn't want Naruto to worry about him. Thank you does not equal I love you... If you think that's the case, then Kyo might as well love Kagura instead of Tohru. Read volume 12 of Fruits Basket, there's s similar scene.

Moron, doesn't it occur to you that he's hurt? Obviously, he doesn't have the strength to push her off. God. It's ******** common sense. Even a baby knows that.

Some more completely randomness:

I find it interesting when NaruSaku shippers pay attention to how much the NaruSaku bond grew, and how much the SasuSaku bond grew. No, Sakura didn't really hate Naruto in the beginning. Over exaggeration... she just didn't like him. At the end, she acknowledged him and promised to help in bringing Sasuke back. [And maybe Naruto loving Sakura. I still don't believe he loves her with his whole heart... it's an "out of sight out of mind" relationship, unless Sasuke is included in their thoughts.

SasuSaku really changed in both sides. Sakura's feelings went from fangirl to love. [Maybe, for those people who believe her feelings were shallow.] And Sasuke's view on her went from "You're annoying" [Extreme dislike] to "Thank You." [Extreme caring... maybe love, but I don't believe it.]

Also, since it seemed pointless to answer it in the beginning; I don't like NaruSaku because, as someone [don't remember who] has said before, in NaruSaku Naruto and Sakura don't grow as people. I don't see them having an effect on one another, since they've already changed each other enough in part two... and also, I don't like it because NaruSaku romance overshadows SasuSaku friendship, while SasuSaku romance and NaruSaku friendship is kind of at the same level. NaruSaku disrupts the happy team 7 ending flow.

This time I'm taking a break.

Mc: The only reason why you don't like narusaku is because your anti narusaku fan. Wow. Isn't that obvious? stare  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 am
Haha, where do you get all these stuff?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 pm
i hate sasusaku too!!!  

sasunarugurlll

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 pm

User Image

ŌωŌ

I don't like that couple because Sakura just doesn't seem right for Naru.
&& I always saw Naru as Saku'a gay best friends. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 pm
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

I don't like that couple because Sakura just doesn't seem right for Naru.
&& I always saw Naru as Saku'a gay best friends. xD

User Image

Really?

I think Sakura is better off with Naruto then a certain someone she needs to give up on. Which she had.  

DeficientLoser

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 am
i don't get why people try so hard either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 pm
Rahvin68
Origially i could not stand sasusaku and i still strongly oppose it, but there is one series done by an artist named 'damleg' on deviant art which almost converted me.
i dun lyke it. saku is still a fangirl a girl chasing a jerk who doesnt lyke her. it's like a bad shojo xd  

sasunarugurlll

blusum

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm
I will always hate sasusaku to me it will always be a onesided affair and I don't even like narusaku because I don't think she deserves him after all the pain she has cause him  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games