Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
new girl!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nina Berry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:29 am
Hi I'm new here biggrin Hope I'll get some advice, People have been really nice so far! 3nodding
I hope I can have a great time here on Gaia! 3nodding
I'll introduce myself:
My name is Nina, I'm 19 years old and live in the Netherlands! I'm obviously a girl, and I love reading, and Gaia 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:54 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Welcome to the guild Nina :3::.
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

What kinda stuff do you like reading? (is a booknerd XD)

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Nina Berry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Thank you 3nodding I'll check it out!
I like alot of books.. I love fantasy, romance, chicklits, old onces like pride&prejudice and jane eyre but also the newer onces.. I love heart reading wink
what's your favourite?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Oooh, im a fantasy and ScFi fan! <3::.
but i have gotten into some of the older books to, like just pride and prejudice, i cried at the end.
And i also read Stephen King and Dean Koontz, and just about anything with horror X3
Ive just stated reading Lovecraft, and those scare me to some extent XD

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

roses are forever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:47 am
Hello nina!

Welcome to the Newbie Support and Training Guild, and more importantly, Welcome to Gaia! I hope you find Gaia a fun, and enjoyable place like we all have smile

We understand how confusing Gaia can be to a newbie, So we've set up a few places throughout the guild that we hope you will find helpful.

If you are confused about the wonderful ways in which Gaia works, you can head on down to the Guilds Questions and Assistance sub forum.

If you're looking for a cool Charity or Giveaway thread you can check out the Guild Donations and Charity Sub forum.

Also, just so you know, begging threads (prevalent as they may be) are not recomended on Gaia and especially here in the NSTG. smile

I hope I helped, and I hope You Enjoy Gaia!

What books are you reading? I'm addicted to reading haha, I just got done reading Twilight

-Rose

NSTG Crew  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces