Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Unlocking items and fish

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-antippa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 am
How do I unlock a fish or item?
I got 2 cuttlers that needs a better home - like at someone that only keep cuttlers, but they're locked even if I remove them from the tank.

How do I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:12 am
Umm you cannot remove fish once you have placed it in your tank. The reason that they are locked to your account is because people might otherwise sell half dead fish on the marketplace... and it wouldn't be nice to recieve a fish that only had 1 day left to live...
so yeah thats why they lock it

and i am pretty sure you can take out items as long as you are not using them in your tank razz . Unlike fish they do not expire.. so yeah  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

X-antippa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm
Thank you very much. That makes sense. smile

Another question... How on earth do I unlock my trash? I've got pretty much of different crumbled papers and such and I want to do something with it. But it also have a padlock on them - all of them. Some I've had since basically day 1 here. It says they're "equipped"... When I've collected them I've moved them into my inventory and I thought that would unlock them - but oh no...

Please help. I appreciate help on this very much. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 pm
Is this still happening?
Because as far as I know, trash is never locked...the only reason you might not be able to sell is if you are under 3 days old on Gaia. They recently instated a wait time to get your trading pass/market permit. ><

If it is still locked, take it to the Bugs Report forum because that's just wrong.  

Avzel

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff