Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Another newbie here... :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-antippa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:12 am
Hello, hello.
How are everyone today? It's 11:02 am here at my corner in the world and I've just done the introduction part of this guild.

It's my 18th Gaian-day today and I've found a lot to do already. I'm totally new to this with Guilds - didn't even know what it was confused But my wonderful daughter - who's responsible for getting me to Gaia in the first place (kids heart ), told me to go here as I got stuck with my profile. And I'm sure glad I did. Seems to be exactly the right place for me here. smile

What strikes me is that the above this window here all those things I've seen people refer to in forums like "Post Action" and stuff is visible to me for the first time...

Anyway. I'm a HUGE animal lover - have plenty myself (believe me!) razz
I love most things in life really, but refuse to have anything to do with things like dishonesty, lies and such things. I accept all sorts of people as long as they accept me and who I am. I don't like if people try to "force" their way of iving upon me, as little as I want to force my ways upon them.

Live and let live!

Well. Thanks for accepting me here. I hope to get to know many of you in between all work I have... smile See ya around folks. Take care and enjoy life!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:26 am
User Image
Welcome to NSTG and Gaia, and I hope you enjoy yourself and have a wonderful time. (:

Inylysia x

X-antippa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:50 am
Thank you very much! I thought I was the only one awake. LOL. It's fun to see the number of people that's online changing - I can instantly tell that
"Now America is waking up". biggrin It's pretty cool.

Guess you're in Europe then?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:38 pm
Welcome, X-antippa! ^__^  

Avzel

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out