Reply Role Plays
The Chosen Children {{Acepting and Open}} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm
Across the border of a forest are The Barrens. In the middle of the Barrens is a great, dark castle. A dark lord lives in the castle. The Dark Lord has enslaved the people of the Barrens. In the forest a young girol is born who will fight the Dark Lord with help from the elemants. Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind

Elemants-

Light- Aline- Aekea Team Mate115

Dark-

Fire-Damian Hartlass-Jayce Elder

Water-

Earth-

Wind-

Anouncements: Open  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:01 pm
Rules-

1. I am GOD of this rp.
2.No Cybering.
3.PM profile titled Chosen
4. Add a <3 in the PM

Profile Skeleton-

Gaia-
Name-
Age-
Elemant-
Personality-
Bio-
Picture-{{Anime}}
Other-

FluffyDemon116

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:11 pm
Profiles-

Gaia-Aekea Team Mate115
Name-Aline Kiyako
Age-12
Elemant-Light
Personality-Shy, quite, brave at times
Bio-Aline's mother died when she gave birth to her. The animals of the forest raised her. She still talks to them and lives in their homes. She never knew of what she was meant to do until she heard the prophecy.
Picture-User Image
Other- She has a pendant around her neck that her mother gave to her before she died.

Gaia- Jayce Elder
Name- Damian Hartless
Age- twenty-one
Elemant- Fire
Personality- Silent, but strong. Can have an explosive temper, but he keeps himself under control. He can sometimes be a natural leader of a group, but he often choses to be the follower. When a situation calls upon it, he will sacrifice himself for the survival of others.
Bio- Damian grew up with his father, but often felt alone and neglected due to the fact that his father blamed him for his mother's death. Having much time on his hands, Damian taught himself how to sword fight and have control over his powers. When he was old enough, Damian parted ways with his ill father, having no feelings for the man whom forgotten him. Since then, he's been on his own, trying to make his way through life.
Picture-
User Image
Other- At first, he appears cold hearted, but will be alittle more open over time. He doesn't smile either, if he does, then run.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:06 pm
OPEN  

FluffyDemon116

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aline ran through the forest, eyes narrowed against the wind. Her white hair blew out behind her as she ran. She jumped over fallen trees, roots, and small animals. She skidded to a stop near a small bush. She leaned down and quickly picked out some of the berries, making sure not to pop them between her fingers. She smiled to herself and plopped down onto the ground. She plopped one in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. She swallowed the juices, but spit out the skin. The skin was poisonous and the juices were good for caughs. She caughed arubtly then shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:27 pm
A flame burns deep with in me.
But if you feed it.

Damian left the town he'd recently spent the night in, he knew that he had other things to attend to, but he truly had no course. Something made him walk and aimlessly wander, he didn't know what, but he moved along anyways. He sighed as his red and black hair gently blew in his face, his crimson eyes closed as he released his mind from it's current worries.

It will become a blaze.
And will burn me alive.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:46 pm
User ImageAline finished off the rest and started walking. She didn't know were, just somewhere. She felt as though she was going the right way, like she had something to do. A coupled small animals popped out from hiding to watch her go. A bear caugh up with her and rubbed playfuly against her side. She made a small grunting noise and the bear walked off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:17 am
But if you feed it.

Damian paused as he heard the heavy steps of a large creature far ahead. Unsheathing his blade, he proceeded with caution. He'd come upon wild creatures before and each time he had prevailed over them. His eyes looked around for an indications of movement.

It will become a blaze.
And will burn me alive.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 am
The bear wanted to stay with her, so followed. It bounded up beside her. Aline sighed and let her hands slide over it's course fur. The bear made a happy grunting noise, making Aline chuckle. Though Aline kept walking, feeling like she was close to her goal.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:29 am
But if you feed it.

The soft rustling towards his right made him freeze. Watching, he swiftly darted into the lush greenery of the wooded area, though he rather stick to the road, but something was in here and he was extremely curious, which was a first. Seeing a large furred body, Damian raised his blade, only to stop seeing a girl. He lowered his blade and glanced at the girl and the bear. It was rather awkward for the man since the bear wasn't attacking the girl, leaving him baffled at the sight.

It will become a blaze.
And will burn me alive.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 pm
Aline looked up at the sound of the bear's growling. She cought sight of the man. She bear grunted as he growled and stepped forward. Aline placed her hand on the bear's fur. The looked looked up, grunted, and stepped back. Aline walked forward to him,"Do you have a problem with a young girl walking in the woods, alone." She grunted and the bear diseapred silently into the bushes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm
But if you feed it.

Damian's eyes narrowed, "Now why would a child such as you be playing with a bear whom could easily tear a man to shreads? And as a matter of fact, if you are just walking through the wooded area alone, then explain why you are not home with your parents like a good child would." His tone was steady and calm, nothing hinting at any harm for he had no intention of doing such a thing to the girl.

It will become a blaze.
And will burn me alive.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:41 pm
Aline flinched at the word,"Parents." She grunted and the bear walked out,"What you see around you is my family, my home." A bird fluttered near to sit on her shoulder, a badger walked up to her, jumping into her arms. A skunk hopped up onto her other shoulder,"These are my family." She muttered. She became distressed when people reminded her of her parents. She clutched the amulet around her neck and closed her eyes, saying a small prayer to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm
But if you feed it.

Looking around, the man sighed, "This is no home for a child. You should have been placed in care of someone whom could raise you." He said, the corners of his lips were slightly turned downward, but it was nothing noticible. When he was child, he pretty much had no one to care for him, his mother was dead and his father acted as if he didn't exist unless it was to remind his child that he was the cause of his beloved wife's death. But atleast the girl had these creatures to look out for her, but she did not belong with them.

It will become a blaze.
And will burn me alive.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:04 pm
Aline shivered slightly when he kept talking,"I have no were to live. This IS my home, this is were I belong. My mother is dead and I have never even heard of my father... I have no one besides these people." She didn't think of the animals as well, animals, becouse to her, an animal was a savage, something that killed for fun. The bird twittered in her ear, she answered back in soft whistles.

{{I've got the greatest twist, the Dark Lord is her father, it's so cool!}}  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces