Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
cool looking avatars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shugysue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:28 am
I have been looking around Gaia for eggs and noticing all the cool looking avatars. How and where do you find these cool things? Does it cost a lot? Where can I find such stuff? Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guide: ~Avatar Making Guide~ is an absolutely WONDERFUL guide to how to make A+ avatars, no matter how much or little gold you have. It really covers all the basics to making what Gaians consider to be A Good Avatar. Back when I was relatively new on Gaia [like, two years ago] I learned a lot from this guide, & it made enough of an impression on me so that I'm recommending it to people years later! Definitely check it out.

A CROWD FLOWED OVER LONDON BRIDGE, SO MANY // I HAD NOT THOUGHT DEATH HAD UNDONE SO MANY.

elyzia

shugysue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 am
Thanks so much. I love your avi - I want to do something neat with mine - I just didn't know how - so now I will read that! Thanks! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm
yup,mine looks cool too,i think......  

GrimSkeith

Katzkana

Lonely Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 pm
shugysue
I have been looking around Gaia for eggs and noticing all the cool looking avatars. How and where do you find these cool things? Does it cost a lot? Where can I find such stuff? Thanks.
usually the older something is the more rare it is and the rarity means it cost more gold.....Take my sword for example...... I could probably sell it for like 40k and someone would actually buy it. the monthly collectibles are always expensive. But the market place is a wonderful thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:24 pm
well if you want to know what the items they are wearing you can click that little box thing under their avatar. then select view equipped list.
If they have that public then you can see what they are wearing, then again you can always ask them  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ezra-tan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 am

If you are confused about where to actually purchase the older items [monthly collectibles, EI's, event items], you can find them in the Gaia Marketplace or the Gaia Exchange.

You can also visit the MC Museum in order to get an idea of what items come in which letter.

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games