Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:21 pm
Welcome...

To a fantasy filled with pleasure and sadness. Three children are born with special powers. The three were symbologically altered in such a way that if they worked together, they could gain entry through the Time Gate. Maria was given the power of Alteration, which would allow her and those with her to remain in physical forms in the new world. Fayte was given the power of Destruction, as it was assumed they would need to physically defend themselves. Two years later, the younger Sophia was given the power of Connection - the key ability needed to make contact with 4D space. Many others join the crusade to stop a war between mankind and the Executioners from the 4D space? Who shall win this war? The crusaders or the so called creators of the world. Beware...this is a dangerous journey for all who wish to sign the contract.
User Image

~Zodiac Signs~

Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20

Aries=Independence is key to Aries astrology, they do not like to take orders from others and enjoy getting their way. They can get childish or moody should they be given orders that they do not like. Aries easily take offense to comments made. Aries are self-involved and can be self-centered, if they do not pay attention to the feelings of others, Aries can easily become spoiled and resented by others. In order to get their way, Aries will tell a lie if it seems advantageous to do so. They are however, not very good liars and other people can usually see through them.

Taurus=Taurus are deeply sensitive, the slightest comment or negative remark will be taken personally and they can easily get offended or hurt. Their stubborn streak results in laziness. They can be very lazy when someone gives them orders or wants them to do something they do not want to do. They are not lazy when it comes to themselves.

Gemini=Gemini have the ability to react instantly to situations, and as a result, they have a very nervous temperament. They can be compared to a wound up spring as they attempt to absorb everything they can about their surroundings at once. The fact that they enjoy various situations and people add to their nervousness and that means they are almost constantly wound up. However, if they experience boredom and have nothing to survey, they get the same emotions, the need for excitement and variety. This is the Gemini duality, constantly conflicting emotions in one spontaneous, excitable package.

Cancer=They are complex, fragile, unpredictable and temperamental and need constant support and encouragement, more then any other astrology signs, Cancer needs to be needed. Even when all needs are satisfied, they can be irritable and cranky. They have an uneasy, delicate temperament. The contradictory nature of Cancer gives their temperament the wild mood swings and possible temper tantrums. They are easily offended and will sulk and wallow in self pity for a long time when they get hurt.

Leo=Leo loves the new and extraordinary, they despise dull, regular routines and if this is what they are faced with, they will simply create their own drama and excitement. This makes Leo prone to stir up a situation out of nowhere just for something to keep their vivacious temperament satisfied. Leo has an amazing ability to bounce back from any feelings of despair or unfortunate events. They do not like to be unhappy, it hurts their pride so they will take matters into their own hands and make things right again. Leos could come into conflict with other powerhouse type of people who will not take orders and not give an inch, Leos will not budge their opinion, they will understand and accept opinions of others but they do not take well to people to try to impose their beliefs on them. Leo most often have the temperament of a demanding, spoiled child but this is only shown if someone steps on the boundaries of their kingdom. They react this way because of their territoriality.

Virgo=Before a Virgo plunges into anything, from a problem to a vacation idea, they need to analyze all the facts and know all the details before they plunge in and make a decision. This makes them seem indecisive and slow. Virgo's perception is their reality, more so then other astrology signs. What they believe is what will be, if they have a negative outlook on life, things will present themselves to be negative and they will be very moody and isolated/detached. If they are positive, the same events that occur will be held in a positive light and they will be a pleasant, well adjusted person. A Virgo mind is a very powerful mind and they must have the proper attitude for their life to be happy and successful. Virgo needs to get in touch with their feelings, this is why they usually seem cold or detached. They are very prone of living in denial. They will say the feel okay or everything is alright even when it's not. This is an easy way out, the one thing that Virgo does not like to analyze is their feelings so pretending everything is okay is a good defense mechanism for not having to take a closer look at their feelings. Virgo has an unpredictable and sometimes unstable temperament.

Libra=Libras have excellent instincts and intuition, most of the time they do not trust them enough. Libras are likely to be underachievers due to the easygoing attitude. This does not mean that they are necessarily lazy, they just make do with whatever comes their way. They do not want anything badly enough to fight for it. The only time that a Libra will usually stand up is if a situation is unfair, the only time a Libra will definitely stand up is if they feel something involving them is unfair. They need their respect and their fairness, after all, Libra has done so much for other people, it deserves at least fairness, right? When this issue comes into play, Libra becomes courageous.

Scorpio=Scorpios are extremely ambitious, persistent and determined which is shown through a power hungry, controlling attitude. Not in a stubborn sense however, because a Scorpio will work for what they want and control will justified reasons. This is obvious to any onlooker. A Scorpio never gives up, they are so determined to reach their goal. The key to this success is their flexibility. They are able to re-survey a situation and take a different approach if necessary. This makes them very adaptable and versatile. Scorpios are fierce competitors, combined with their powers of observation and their excellent memory, they will recall facts and when necessary, bring them to the table at the time of need. They will win justly, with proper facts and arguments to support their thoughts and opinions. Scorpios are excellent at restoring order to a chaotic situation and they are just as capable of manipulating for their own greed and benefit. The un-evolved Scorpio is a very dangerous person because they use their powers to benefit only them and step on other people in order to satisfy their own greed.

Sagittarius=Sagittarius are not emotional moody people, in fact they can be downright emotionally detached but they do get irritable when they are bored. Sagittarius is optimistic and positive, even deep inside because they believe that no matter what has happened, something good is always around the corner and the sun will always shine again.

Capricorn=Capricorns might seem melancholy and stern because they live by self-discipline and responsibility. They evaluate everything and they don't take daring chances without weighing the advantages and disadvantages first. To the onlooker, they might seem boring but it is the serious drive and structured way of life that the Capricorn feels safe with. Capricorn's self-sufficiency is often mistook for coldness, they are not as cold as they seem, this might be apparent just because Capricorns like to do everything themselves this way there is no worry about something not finished or not done properly. It is all about control of their surroundings and their daily lives and sometimes this spills into other people's lives. They believe they can give structure and organize other people's lives too, which they can but others might see this as intrusive and not welcome the Capricorn's suggested changes. According to Capricorn, there is only a right way and a wrong way to do things and this idea makes some Capricorns closed minded, stubborn and reluctant to agree with others. This is an ongoing lesson for Capricorns, knowing that there is more then one way of doing things and even though their way is usually right, it does not mean that they have to impose their ways on others.

Aquarius=Aquarius tend to be rebels just for the sake of having their own way. Their stubbornness sometimes causes their failure, they will continue to do something their way even though others have proved it is wrong, they are very smart people and know it is wrong but they will continue just because it is their way, they are very fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Despite their stubbornness and fixed opinion, they will never impose their ideas on others, they have respect for everybody's differences.

Pisces=The Pisces personality is hard to pin down, it is very mysterious and elusive. Pisces are molded by their surroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surroundings into themselves. They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others. If something is wrong in the world that affects them, it affects them deeply, they take it to heart and feel extreme feelings regarding the matter. When they are happy, they are extremely happy and when they are sad, they are extremely depressed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:29 pm
MUST READ RULES!!!

1:Keep the rp level PG-13 (Take all things above 13 to pms please...)
2 razz ut this in your pm to me about you're contract to me! ninja ((DO NOT,I repeat,DO NOT post you're contract. I will do it.))
3. Definitely no godmoding.
4.No text talk or bright text like yellow please...it's hard to see.
5.Oh yeah,no killing other rpers!
6.Have fun and if you break a rule,I'll kick you out of this no warning >I.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:35 pm
~Contract~

Custom Characters
BAD CHARACTERS ARE ENCOURAGED.

Username:
Name:
Weapons:
Symbology(Magic/Power):
Astrology Sign:((Leo,Sagittarius,Aries,Pisces,etc. This determines a lot of things))
Crush:
Other:((Optional,this can be your bio too.))

Tell me if you want a pre-made character/Ones that are in the game.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:37 pm
~Good Contracts~

Username:_xXBlueR0seXx_
Name:Bai Dong ((White winter))
Picture:User Image
Weapons:Broad Sword
Symbology(Magic/Power):Ethereal Blast
Astrology Sign:Sagittarius
Crush:N/A
Other:N/A

Username: Aekea
Name: Alina Kako
Picture: User Image
Weapons: A long, thin katana
Symbology(Magic/Power): She can control plants
Astrology Sign: Virgo
Crush: N/A
Other:She is shy and doesn't talk much. She doesn't have any freinds.

Username: Jayce Elder
Name: Kaden Hasumi
Picture: User Image
Weapons: He carries a few small blades, but prefers to fight with his long blade.
Symbology(Magic/Power): Creates illusions, often of random things or something based off one's fears
Astrology Sign: Pisces
Other: Some people think he's kinda scary cause he's a little crazy.

Username: pixie729
Name: Molly
Picture: http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/812/812641/jessica-chobot-anime-statues-announced-20070813040948913-000.jpg
Weapons: My powers
Symbology(Magic/Power): Telekinesis, Telepathy/ Mind Control, Levitation
Astrology Sign: Leo
Other:I'm shy, not scared.

~BEvil Contracts~

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:44 pm
~~~~OPEN~~~~

Oh, by the way. I do NOTown the game nor pictures I used. I don't intend to make money out of this either, this is just for people who like to roleplay to roleplay about this!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 pm
Sagittarius-Bai Dong (White Winter)

"Cursed Vendeeni, now I'm stuck on a planet with no idea what age this is." Bai looks around and sees a forest. "I should check my scanner." As he is checking it, it seems like there was something right behind him. It was fluffy and white. Cute? Wrong! It jumped up at Bai and bit his ear. "Oooww!" He grabbed his sword and threw the "thing" off his ear and thrusted his sword into it. "I hate this place you cursed Vendeeni!!" Bai said with true anger.

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Kaden Hasumi

((Have no idea where to begin, so I do apologize if it seems odd.))

Kaden hid in the bushes watching some birds peck at the ground looking for food. Waiting for the right moment, Kaden jumped out. "AAARRRGGGHHH!!" The birds instantly took off in a flock, some bird sqwuaking as they went. The teen stood there laughing with pleasure as they disappeared into the sky. After they were all gone, Kaden sighed, bored once again. He really needed a real hobby, but everything was boring. Hmmm. . . . maybe I should go play tricks on some travelers and see if they drop their stuff and bolt. If they do I could sell it and make some dough! The idea pleased the teen and he instantly took off to find someone to trick.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:58 pm
((XD,Don't worry it's fine o.o,BTW,are you on the planet I'm on? Vanguard III,sort of like you're talking about.))

Bai was looking around the crash site for some useful stuff. Aha! Bai found a GPS type of thing lying on the floor. "This will be very useful..." Bai mumbled.

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 pm
Kaden Hasumi

((I suppose. ^^))

Kaden sighed after running into the usual people, not finding a new face really. He was slightly irritated that he couldn't find a new face, but something in the distance caught his eye. With simple curiousity, the teen headed off to find out what it was.

((DX Short post. NUUUU!!!!))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm

((XP,It's easy to make short posts...well,especially if you don't know what to post :O,hmmm,Wikipedia has a very good summary of it. Star Ocean Till the End of Time is actually a game wink Best RP game at that wink
It seemed like a teenager was heading his way to him. It looked like he was a pick pocketer,then again,Bai could be very wrong. This planet IS different after all. "Hello there." Bai said. He looked again for something he could give to the boy. Maybe a dagger. "Computer, virtualize a steal dagger. Attributes:double edged and icey touch on the blade. Sheaf will be camouflaged. Handle will be sturdy and smooth. Blade must bee 100% unbreakable. That is all computer" Bai said quickly and flawlessly. *Virtualizing* 'Virtualization complete.' "Excellent!" Bai said nicely.

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 am
Kaden Hasumi

((Cool. ^^))

Kaden raised an eyebrow at the guy as he spoke. "Uh, hi?" He said before drawing his brows together, this guy was weird, but hey, wasn't everyone alittle coo coo for coco puffs? Seeing as some sort of shiny metal suddenly materialize, Kaden's eyes got alittle wide in suprise. His natural insticts kicked in and Kaden's hand shot for the hilt of his hunting knife which he kept tucked in the back of his waistband. If this guy was any danger, Kaden was at the ready. The easy going expression in his eyes faded away, leaving a harden look of seriousness.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:54 pm

"Hey hey,no need to be in a rush. It was a gift for you anyways. Can you tell me where I am? What planet this is?" Bai said curious of the boy's behaviors.

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 pm
pixie729
Cool! I'm in! mrgreen

Welcome =D!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 pm
Kaden Hasumi

A small smirk tugged at the corner of the teenagers mouth, "Someone was dropped on their head too many times." He murmured, "Seeing as you're lost, I guess I'll tell ya." The older teen wanted to see if he could guy something from this dork, but didn't bother, "Well, you're on Vanguard(hopefully that is correct). So, uh, where ya from stranger?" He asked unable to help his curiousity, it was in his nature to want to know what things were, well, it was in everyone's nature really. His brown eyes over looked the guy and furrowed his brows, he looked alittle younger than himself, but Kaden couldn't be too sure.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas