Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Suggestions
A place to sell your fish and ink

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it sound like a good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

robert230

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 pm
We could make a sub-forum for vendors willing to buy things like fish and ink at slightly above market price for the items and then make the bought items into more expensive ones that the vendor can sell for more than the item was worth.

For example: The average guppy (any kind) sells for around 4 gold, but if you sold them to me for 6 each I could wait until I get 100 and make a cap out of it and sell it for more than the 600 gold spent on the fish.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 pm
Unfortunately, I don't think a vending sub-forum would be very fitting for this guild. But there's always the Gaia Exchage forum in the Main Gaia Forums. This guild is meant for discussion and chatting, not selling. So you'll have to discuss that with someone like Lici or Pain.  

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:34 pm
I think we used to have a vending subforum but it wasn't very active. We'd also need to make sure that vendors weren't scamming the members and stuff like that.

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces