Reply Role Plays
Trouble in Paradise [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Essence_of_Insanity_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Just North of the Camorian Mountains a little village lay nestled in the palm of God’s own hand. This religious little town of the 1800’s was self-sufficient and happy just living their plain and simple lives. Everyone knows everyone else, and every day is about the same. The men go off to farm their fields, or man their shops while their wives care for children and home alike. A sweet meek woman of the church teaches the older children at a one-room school house during the week, which turns into her husband’s pulpit for church every Sunday. This quiet little community is peaceful and happy… Until it seems that God dumps them from his hand.
Witches. Witches it seems have come to their happy little town. Suddenly their care-free days are filled with looking over their shoulder and holding suspicions against one another. They begin to kill on another, sending innocent people to death by word of their peers everyday for being suspected of witchcraft. These deaths aren’t justified punishments. They are murders. There are no witches in this village, but there is something odd afoot.
Eight demons live among these people. Perfectly concealed, and just now beginning to grasp the full force of their powers. Light, Darkness, Wood, Fire, Water, Earth, Electricity, and Air have all lived in hidden harmony… Until now. Can they keep their powers a secret? And if their families find out, will they stand by their sides or cast them away? Now these eight people must put their heads together to save their lives, and the peace that once held their home together, even if it means leaving their home and families.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:18 pm
Characters:

Light
Female

Darkness
Male

Wood
Female

Fire
Male

Water
Female

Earth
Male

Electricity
Female

Air
Male

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:22 pm
1. No godmodding, flaming, hacking, etc.
2. No one-liners. I understand writer's-block but try to make at it at least three sentences per post.
3. Violence and romance are encouraged.
4. I am your goddess now! My word is law! I am, however, open to suggestions.
5. I can change/ add to the rules any time I want.
6. Send your profile to me with the subject "Camor Mountains". Actually title your PM "Cursed Blessing".
7. Put a burning eyes somewhere in the PM.
8. Swearing is ok, but don't over-do it.
9. You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can keep up with all of them.
10. Don't kill another person's character(s) unless they agree to it and I am aware of this fact.
11. Post frequently, preferably at least once a day, but I understand school and stuff. You will be deleted if you do not reply at least every two to three days unless you give me a valid reason for not being on.
12. If I say you have to change something because I don't feel it's appropriate for the role-play you have to change it.
13. If you have any questions, PM me.
14. No text talk.
15. Use [[]], {{}}, (()), etc for OOC.
16. If you break any rules, you will get no warnings. You break any rules and I will just delete you.
17. Use the third-person point of view.
18. Don't use ** for actions.
22. After you send me your profiles do not post them, I will.
23. If you kill off one of your RPCs, you can get a new one in its place if you want.
24. Don't post in bright, hard-to-read colors. DOESN'T THIS ANNOY YOUR EYES!?!
25. Please decorate your posts, or at least make them less plain.
26. Have fun with it!
27. Go back and highlight rule six.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 pm
[size=9][b]Name: [First and last please.]
Lovingly Called: [Nickname. Put first name if no nickname.]
Eyes: [Color and any other information you'd like to add.]
Hair: [Length; type--curly, frizzy, etc; color]
Height: [Foot. Inches.]
Weight: [Be realistic.]
Element: [What element did you get? Only one per person.]
Other: [Is there anything you'd like to add?]
[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Name: [Chase Hart]
Lovingly Called: [Chase]
Eyes: [Dark brown]
Hair: [Long, straight, chocolate brown, falls to shoulder blades]
Height: [Five feet eight inches]
Weight: [One hundred twelve pounds]
Element: [Wood]
Other: [N/ A]

Name: [Lunessa Lufena]
Lovingly Called: [Luna]
Eyes: [Blue]
Hair: [Middle back-length black hair. Straight but slightly wavy.]
Height: [5'4"]
Weight: [120]
Element: [Electricity]
Other: [N/A]

Name: [Jayce Elder.]
Lovingly Called: [Jayce.]
Eyes: [Sapphire blue eyes that are frequently bleak, but yet intimidating.]
Hair: [Chin length, snowy colored straight hair. Often falls in his face]
Height: [6' 2''.]
Weight: [One thirty.]
Element: [Darkness.]
Other: [Often tends to stay silent, if he wishes to communicate, his voice is always monotonic and dead sounding.]

Name: [Elizibeth Harding]
Lovingly Called: [Eli]
Eyes: [Bright Blue]
Hair: [14 in. long and straight, brown]
Height: [5 foot 3 inches]
Weight: [115]
Element: [Water]
Other: [She is shy, but cheerful around people she knows best.]

Name: [Alan Miller]
Lovingly Called: [Phisc (like Fisk)]
Eyes: [Orange]
Hair: [Shoulder-Length;Wavy;Dark Red]
Height: [6'2"]
Weight: [168]
Element: [Fire]
Other: [Phisc's parents have always been proud of him. He's not used to being treated like a piece of s**t.]

Name: [Athena Twist]
Lovingly Called: [She goes by either last or first]
Eyes: [Green]
Hair: [Shoulder-Length;Wavy, Thin;Brown]
Height: [5'5"]
Weight: [113]
Element: [light]
Other: [Athena is a lovely Irish girl. She's poorer than most, but still has a radiant look to her. She likes to draw on the rocks with charcoal.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image Athena began to stroll aside the fence, she had been given time to go out and "play". She began to hum an Irish lullaby and touched the tips of the tall grass. Everything used to be peaceful like this moment, but now things are different. Athena fears the day she'll be murdered. Terrible rumors came to the village and now everyone seems to be so paranoid.
"This place I call home will be the way it'was again." She sighed and looked down at her feet. Her dress was a bit muddy and her shoes were worse. "Oh dear...Mother won't be please with me" She moaned.
She decided to clean up and walk back home on the road. So she set off to go to the well.
Once she got there she took off her shoes and set them on the little wall around the hole. The first things she cleaned was the bottom of her dress.

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:13 am
[Chase Hart]
User Image
[You think you know me?.. There isn't enough of me left to know...]

Chase walked through the small and empty park. It seemed that everyone in this small town was playing a game. A game called Murder. She turned a corner to get something to get something to drink at the well and saw a girl washing her feet and dress in the well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 pm
User ImageI hide. . . . .

Jayce sat in a tree, letting the voices and noises around him ease him into a peaceful thought, his blue eyes gazed up to the clear sky as his lips mouthed soundless words, an old tale that his mother had once told him of about a boy and his great journey to find where he truly belonged.

. . . . To see who'll come looking.  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm
I'd Love...
Lunessa Lunafey

Lunessa layed in the soft grass and stared up at the sky, frowning deeply. This town used to be so peacefull and now it was her deathtrap. "These people are crazy." She growled softly. Sighing, she got up and started to walk around, spotting two people at the well. Are they like me? She wondered and stared at them.

...If someone loved me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image Athena turned around quickly when she heard someone, her arm knocked her shoes into the well. It was Chase who she had heard. Athena didn't notice her shoes were gone until she heard something plop in the well. Again she spun around quickly and looked down the well. "Oh no...oh no no no no no!" She groaned and slowly wilted to the ground, her hands held onto the well's wall. There wasn't anything she could do to fix this, so she sat there, waiting til she had to return home.  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Hearing a distressed voice, Jayce got out of the tree, landing on his feet before he shoved his hands in his coat pockets. He neared the well but stopped abit away, one girl seemed to be peering down the well, looking anxious while the other stood there, watching.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image When Jayce landed Athena jumped and squeaked. She landed on her butt(since she was squatting by the well) and she looked up. "Ahhh....I don't think I recall who you are?" She said and cocked her head to the side. She got up and dusted her dress, which wasn't dry from her cleaning it and was again muddy. "Oh great..." She mummbled, her hands were muddy from trying to dust off her dress.  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 am

"Oh," Jayce said in his empty voice, "I'm sorry I frightened you." He held out a hand as a kind gesture to help her to her feet, of course, she would definately need a change of clothes. "And most people don't recall who I am, even my own parents are very forgetful." a small smile crack his face at the amusement of how ghost-like he was to these people.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 am
User Image Athena liked the sound of his voice, it gave her chills, though most people would be frightened by that. "Thank you" She smiled as she was help up. She looked back down at her dress and sighed. "I guess I'll be stayin' aroun' here til I have to go home" She said and looked up at Jayce.  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 pm

"Glad to help." Jayce said and looked at her dress. "Say, what time must you be home?" If they had enough time then he could offer to wash her dres and give her some clothes to borrow before her dress dried and she was able to go home. after all, he had no intention of doing anything unhonorable, just offering alittle kindness, which usually wasn't something most expected him to do.

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces