Agent Zach

DJ Haru

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 am
one with a good storyline to folow lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 am
hmmm well i like the ones that have alot of fighting XD i love action!!!  

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Evil-Sui

Invisible Raider

10,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 am
the ones that don't follow the normal laws of physics, yet have a well defined set of rules in their world (still... rules were made to be broken...)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 am
AWESOMENESS!!!!!  

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm
I LOVE Action. but of course mostly those with a good storyline that can make a little sense. but i also love fiction too. as well as anime with some twists and unexpected things happening that make you say, OMG. for example Code Geass. that's an absolute. it's almost like a cross over of gundam, death note's thinking process and some medieval times where there's an emporer of a capital. gundam seed may relate to code geass as well.

i also love bleach. ah and anime too. if you check out MAHOU SENSEI NEGIMA it's full of action and many explanations in which Naruto and Dragonball z similarities come into play. it's mostly about a world of magic hiding from the real world. and eventually you'll get to the point where there's a portal to another world, a much bigger world where magic is free and everywhere. kingdoms are set and peace has united many of the inhabitants of the world. however a group of evil people who wish to punish the world using justice talk but another group of people end up intervening with their plans. sorry i'll stop from here. i tend to ramble alot but well anime gets me nuts sometimes lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm
LOL I watched a few of code geass lol I love it so far XD theirs alot of animes i like lol erm of course action lol and comedy A god storyline is a must!! XD lol  

hokute
Crew

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Giant motherf****** Mechs. Gundam (all save SD), Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann, GunXSword....all the good ones. Oh and the ever classic Big O. Code Geas didnt seem to do much for me...STRAIGHTJACKET!....Course that was more power suit than mech...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:30 pm
and once again now im lost..... But with Rp's, I love them all, mainly action and kick a** action.  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:46 pm
I like them with action, special abilities that are achievable by other charcters, and a fun storyline.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:04 pm
yes i also constantly seek some romantic ones, and others with a little more sort or realistic insane stuff like gunslinger girl. to think one girl can take out an entire mob of mortal gangsters and enemies of the state, if you think there's one, think again. there's another and another, and infact an organization that puts these girls on a leash ( Not literally). I have yet to finish it, and i must since it will complete another idea and way for me to approach some life-threatening situations. and again i love action as well as emotions filling the air =P  

Valcazar
Captain

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:40 am
I love anything with a good story, but I tend to go towards mecha. The more character depth, the better. Though, I hate when (and they always do) they kill off my favorite characters, the peaceful 'we should all stop fighting' characters (poor Euphemia), and hate it even more when characters die off after the story is mostly concluded (Poor Nia). Meh, I'm kinda a softy when it comes to characters dying...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 pm
I'm in to fighting and romance.  

Lyra Shay James

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:48 pm
Kamina we will always remember you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff