Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://dragcave.net/user/anime_creator
You'll kinda have to search for my eggies and hatchlings but they're there! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 pm
Silver + black = alt black (if you're lucky) and the same goes with the vine. I bred my alt black with a silver, and all 3 eggs got abandoned. I thought I had 4 hatchlings, and I have 5. Betcha at least one of 'em is an alt. *sigh*  

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:28 pm
Willa-Wisp
MiniBoBini
*clears throat*

I would just like to say...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PENS WON THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOME OF NOT ONLY SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BUT ALSO STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

That's all. Have a good night.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((Three guesses where I live. xD))

Ummm.... somewhere in or near Pittsburgh? confused blaugh

I'm going to be an hour or so away from there late next week! Carmichaels, PA, to be exact.

Which reminds me ... need to PM my keepers about that.
biggrin

xD Sweet! I know where that is. Dunno how far it is from my house, though, cuz we seldom go there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm
Whoa. This is the first time I've come across a message like this:

"You pick up the scroll labeled "Frilled Dragon Farmer," only to find that it is charred and impossible to read."

Does that mean that this person's scroll got burnt? eek  

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Kimmiora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 pm
MiniBoBini

"You pick up the scroll labeled "Frilled Dragon Farmer," only to find that it is charred and impossible to read."

This is the first time I have heard of it as well. It could very well be a Burnt Scroll. The final punishment of someone who really broke the rules... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Infirmary group for today. Not too bad. But lots of eggs.

Walkers needed!

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 pm
anime_creator

Welcome to the Keep, anime! Putting your scroll and eggs in the Incubator! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm
Kimmiora
MiniBoBini

This is the first time I have heard of it as well. It could very well be a Burnt Scroll. The final punishment of someone who really broke the rules... eek

Yep, that's a burned scroll. Woe be unto those who incur TJ's wrath. sad  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 pm
MiniBoBini

Yep. I've seen it before. They must have broke a rule, or pissed off TJ.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm
anime_creator

Welcome to the Lair. Putting your scroll and babies in the incubator. Please update us when you get new eggs so we can update it in the incubator ASAP. biggrin

*edit* Willa beat me to it. hahaha

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 pm
pd2care
Silver + black = alt black (if you're lucky) and the same goes with the vine. I bred my alt black with a silver, and all 3 eggs got abandoned. I thought I had 4 hatchlings, and I have 5. Betcha at least one of 'em is an alt. *sigh*

Ouch! That's bad. Maybe you'll be blessed with a couple of alts next time, Robynn.

And THANK YOU for doing the Infirmary!!! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 pm
pd2care
anime_creator

Welcome to the Lair. Putting your scroll and babies in the incubator. Please update us when you get new eggs so we can update it in the incubator ASAP. biggrin

*edit* Willa beat me to it. hahaha

hehehehe! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 pm
Willa-Wisp
pd2care

Ouch! That's bad. Maybe you'll be blessed with a couple of alts next time, Robynn.

No problem.

Oh, I started a "vacation" thread in the crew quarters.....easier than PMing all of us.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 pm
pd2care
Willa-Wisp
pd2care

No problem.

Oh, I started a "vacation" thread in the crew quarters.....easier than PMing all of us.

Oh, that is a good idea! Scooting there to post my vacation plans. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:47 pm
Willa-Wisp
pd2care
Willa-Wisp
pd2care

No problem.

Oh, that is a good idea! Scooting there to post my vacation plans. biggrin

Ingenious idea. ^_^ I should do that myself... ouh, I think I'll go dragon walking now... not doing much of anything... mebbie check the inactive scrolls, too, if they weren't checked recently...  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games