Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:27 am
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
yup, he switched it over. Breeding's being phased in so people don't all start breeding on the same day again like what happened with the halloween mass breed. I think the old host was STUPID, because they didn't get back to him for DAYS....

I agree. Seems that's the why people run business these days ... shotty, uncaring, not following up, etc. *sigh* Hopefully this one will be better. I guess we'll know for sure whenever the first new eggs (probably the Springs) are releasing. Then we'll know if it'll crash and burn. burning_eyes

it's apparently the old host, from before the bad host. It costs ten times as much for the same amount of bandwidth, but is better.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 am
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
yup, he switched it over. Breeding's being phased in so people don't all start breeding on the same day again like what happened with the halloween mass breed. I think the old host was STUPID, because they didn't get back to him for DAYS....

I agree. Seems that's the why people run business these days ... shotty, uncaring, not following up, etc. *sigh* Hopefully this one will be better. I guess we'll know for sure whenever the first new eggs (probably the Springs) are releasing. Then we'll know if it'll crash and burn. burning_eyes

it's apparently the old host, from before the bad host. It costs ten times as much for the same amount of bandwidth, but is better.

Hmm, I wondered about that. I remember TJ getting very excited about a large donation the Cave received. Hope this makes things better TJ (who certainly has had A LOT of headaches over this) and all of us. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

kezzstar24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 pm
I think I got a crumb in my eye...........

*clicks all the pretty eggs and hatchlings*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:40 pm
i'm off to a great breeding start!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

from yesterday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm
Safire
i'm off to a great breeding start!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

from yesterday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got 'em! Thanks, Safire! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:28 am
Hi All! I'm new!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Z9RL][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Z9RL.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/BeVX][img]http://dragcave.net/image/BeVX.gif[/img][/url]

Ski Bum Mynx

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:12 pm
hey willa, when can we post our komuri pets?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:33 pm
Hey, guys, got some updates for ya:

Picked this up from the abandons' ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just bred these (Keeping them, even though they lost the Geode lotto) ---

~Tara xd  

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 pm
I be walking the babiez!

(I'll check the other guilds' draggies in a bit)

~Tara xp

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm
Ski Bum Mynx
Hi All! I'm new!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/Z9RL][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Z9RL.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/BeVX][img]http://dragcave.net/image/BeVX.gif[/img][/url]

Welcome to the guild, Mynx! Thanks for the egg update; putting them in the Incubator! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
hey willa, when can we post our komuri pets?

There is a subforum for the komuri pets, Ichigo! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm
TaraR16
Hey, guys, got some updates for ya:

Picked this up from the abandons' ---

Just bred these (Keeping them, even though they lost the Geode lotto) ---

~Tara xd

Thanks for the egg update, Tara! I only got one geode with all my attempts. Oh, well. Next time!

And thanks for walking the babies! I'll get the Incubator and Infirmary updated here soon.
biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 pm
Good God Willa. You've been busy. I've not been able to even HELP cuz you've already got it done. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 pm
pd2care
Good God Willa. You've been busy. I've not been able to even HELP cuz you've already got it done. eek

LOL! The Holding Area for the hatchlings and the eggs really help with sorting them out for the Infirmary. whee  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:53 pm
Here's the Infirmary group ...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games