Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:44 am
Try to post your eggs quicker. It's not a guarantee that, even using the ER sites, that low time eggs such as these will be saved.

Got 'em. Posting them and then running to ER sites.

Dragolizaxol18
I really had no intention to hold these eggs back from you, but here’s another batch, two who are emergency status. I really thank all your help and all that you do to support us and these eggs and hatchlings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(For anyone interested in walking the Infirmary, copy and paste all the info below here. Thanks!)

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

~ NONE ~

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dragolizaxol18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:51 am
Got another batch of eggs!! I was able to get the bronze trophy, so now I can have five in a batch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:45 am
Dragolizaxol18
Got another batch of eggs!! I was able to get the bronze trophy, so now I can have five in a batch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats on getting the bronze! Got the eggies and thanks for posting them earlier. I don't have to be so frantic in running to the ER sites this time. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:39 pm

(For anyone interested in walking the Infirmary, copy and paste all the info below here. Thanks!)

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

~ NONE ~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:19 pm

~ NONE ~

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dragolizaxol18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:51 pm
Hey, nice to see you all again. I have an emergency batch this time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:15 pm
Got 'em and running with them! eek

Dragolizaxol18
Hey, nice to see you all again. I have an emergency batch this time.

eek eek eek eek  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:08 pm

~ NONE ~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:19 pm
Just FYI for anyone visiting here ...

I have been visiting this forum at least twice a day to see if any eggs/hatchlings need to be placed in the Incubator or to be taken to the ER sites. I just haven't posted any updates on the Incubator as there has been nothing to update. Really wish business here would be pick up soon.

~ NONE ~

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dragolizaxol18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:04 am
After a while, i’m back with more eggs. I appreciate all the help.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:19 am
Welcome back! Got the eggs and putting them in the Incubator. biggrin

Dragolizaxol18
After a while, i’m back with more eggs. I appreciate all the help.

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dragolizaxol18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:03 pm
I’m back with another batch. All have about 4 days and 5 hours (as of posting) thanks for sharing and viewing my eggs!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:26 pm
Got 'em! biggrin

Dragolizaxol18
I’m back with another batch. All have about 4 days and 5 hours (as of posting) thanks for sharing and viewing my eggs!

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:34 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games