Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:02 am
Kimmiora
Hmmm, so far no Easter Dragon yet. I wonder if it is just a rumor and a speculation....

*Taking the Infirmary for a walk*

As always, thanks for walking the babies, Kimmi! heart

Just went through a couple of forum topics at the Cave. No Easter releases and no word from TJ if there will be.

If anything changes, I hope someone will post here so we can all try our luck to grab one. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 pm
just bred this little darling:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kimmiora

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:40 pm
Just curious to see if my Seasonals like each other and got this cutie last night.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/ZUgX][img]http://dragcave.net/image/ZUgX.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:28 pm
Got 'em, thank you.

Have to do family stuff all day today, so will be back late tonight to update the infirmary. Yesterday's update included those who were just a bit over the 3 day limit, to give us more time for Easter family fun.

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm
Will update the scrolls for you, Robynn. Thanks for doing the Infirmary! heart

User Image

Happy Easter and Passover, everyone! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 pm
Have updated the scrolls in both guilds and have moved the adults in both. Again, thanks for doing the Infirmary group, Robynn! I'll take care of the Incubators and Infirmary Monday through Friday. Don't have school this week as it's Spring Break time. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 pm
Taking the babies for late-night Easter (or passover as the case may be) walkies.

I for one, am glad there weren't any new dragons, as I'm a bit scroll-locked at the moment.

*Strokes the babies*

"Don't over-do it on the chocolate, dears, you'll get a bellyache and we don't have any more dragon-brand pepto-bismal left."

~Tara xd

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

Critical Condition
wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:49 am
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!

Our hotel only had one shower, no bathtub and no cable. sad  

kezzstar24

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 am
yeesh, not much of a hotel. I mean, no cable is one thing, but no bathtub? that's unusual  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 pm
New baby . . .

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/3wtN][img]http://dragcave.net/image/3wtN.gif[/img][/url]
User Image

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:36 pm
Protector of Dragons
New baby . . .

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/3wtN][img]http://dragcave.net/image/3wtN.gif[/img][/url]
User Image

Got it! Thanks, Angel! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:39 pm
I've gone through both the Incubator and Infirmary, updating and editing everyone's scrolls. HUGE Infirmary group tonight! Going to start walking them but I need help!

NEED WALKERS! Thanks!!! heart

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am...

I want to freeze this one as a hatchling with wings. So, if you could, take him down when he reaches that stage, please? Just in case I don't get to him to freeze him soon enough. Thanks. 3nodding

I have become C O M F O R T A B L Y N U M B ... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:15 pm
Updates:

I froze my remaining stone hatchling.

('cause he was too stubborn to grow up).

I picked these two little beauties up from the caves tonight ---

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/0PQV][img]http://dragcave.net/image/0PQV.gif[/img][/url]

Woohooo! My first-ever chicken!! (Put the code up there manually, 'cause the link's not working for some reason).

And I bred this one (hoping its an alt) ---

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:47 pm
Got 'em Tara and AquaFae. Thanks for the update!  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games