Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:55 am
We've got many summer hatchlings! Hmmm... Is it me or do they look suspiciously like last summer's first stage hatchlings? I'm going to be a little disappointed if they turn out to be a repeat of last year's model. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 am
Willa-Wisp
We've got many summer hatchlings! Hmmm... Is it me or do they look suspiciously like last summer's first stage hatchlings? I'm going to be a little disappointed if they turn out to be a repeat of last year's model. confused

I think they are. I don't remember where I saw them, but last week, I saw a picture, and they were the same. Really wish I could remember where I saw it.

Physical therapy in 20 min.....He hurts me. crying

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Terryfairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
here's a new one  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 am
*sigh* Looking at the buzz in the Cave forum, it seems they are last year's model. Will wait and see what the second stage looks like before I make a decision about them.

Sorry to hear about your PT sessions, Robynn. Despite the hurts, is it helping at all?
sad  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 am
Terryfairy
here's a new one

Congrats! Taking it to the Incubator! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 pm
Terryfairy
here's a new one
Another one from my whiptail and dorsal dragon
and this one was from a whiptail and guardian dragon.

Terryfairy

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Terryfairy
Terryfairy
here's a new one
Another one from my whiptail and dorsal dragon
and this one was from a whiptail and guardian dragon.

Got 'em! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 pm
the king of pop is dead. dang.  

CORNFLICKER

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:46 pm
CORNFLICKER
the king of pop is dead. dang.

I was at Pizza Hut as the entire thing happened. They had on CNN, and first they said he had collapsed, then they said he was hospitalized, then they said he was in a coma, then they announced that there were reports he was dead, then a little while later confirmed the reports. The entire place was in shock.

As weird as you were, MJ, you were still a really good singer and dancer back in your younger days. No one else can Moonwalk quite as good as you. Rest in peace. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 pm
Also thoughts and prayers to Farrah Fawcett's family and friends. cry  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:05 pm
Here is tonight's Infirmary group. We've got critical eggs and hatchlings! eek

NEED WALKERS! Thanks!!! heart

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

wahmbulance Critical Care Hatchlings! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Critical Care Hatchlings! wahmbulance

wahmbulance Critical Care Eggs! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Critical Care Eggs! wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:53 am
I Give Permission to Walk Too~ <3

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/V6n2][img]http://dragcave.net/image/V6n2.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/cojN][img]http://dragcave.net/image/cojN.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/vfyC][img]http://dragcave.net/image/vfyC.gif[/img][/url]

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 am
xxSaspra
I Give Permission to Walk Too~ <3

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/V6n2][img]http://dragcave.net/image/V6n2.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/cojN][img]http://dragcave.net/image/cojN.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/vfyC][img]http://dragcave.net/image/vfyC.gif[/img][/url]

Got 'em! Thanks, Saspra! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 am
MiniBoBini
Terryfairy
If necessary I could help walk atleast the infirmary dragons when I walk mine but I have a question first. Would walking them mean I'd have to directly ask the owner for permission or is their permission already granted by the fact that they've entered their dragons here?

Nope, you don't have to worry about asking permission from everyone. Once they're a member of this guild (and have taken care of that weird "permission needed" message on the DC site), anyone is allowed to walk them. All you really have to do to walk them is just quote the Infirmary post underneath your own dragons, if you wanted. ^_^ Walking them would be a big help, though, and much appreciated!! AND ROBYNN HAS A PENGUIN IN HER AQUARIUM! *squeal*
Then I guess I might as well walk some of the eggs/ hatchlings while I'm walking mine  

Terryfairy

The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games