Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosesatin43

Profitable Hunter

3,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 pm
i have 2 more to put in

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:15 pm
Anivla01
Hmm... I think its a vine:

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NMNO][img]http://dragcave.net/image/NMNO.gif[/img][/url]

rosesatin43
i have 2 more to put in

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the updates, Anivla and rosesatin! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Terryfairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm
Willa-Wisp
Terryfairy
(hope I'm doing this right)
Here's my scroll
http://dragcave.net/user/Pillager

The hatchlings are down to about 2 days left and the eggs have roughly 4 days left.

Hi, Terry! Glad to have you here! I'll put your babies and scroll in the Incubator in a bit. I want to post your hatchlings in an Infirmary update and start walking ASAP. Welcome to the Keep! biggrin

Ok thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Terryfairy
Willa-Wisp
Terryfairy
Here's my scroll

The hatchlings are down to about 2 days left and the eggs have roughly 4 days left.

Hi, Terry! Glad to have you here! I'll put your babies and scroll in the Incubator in a bit. I want to post your hatchlings in an Infirmary update and start walking ASAP. Welcome to the Keep! biggrin

Ok thanks

^_^ Yay, you joined!! Welcome to the guild, Terry! whee
Willa, I just went through all the inactive scrolls, and a few them were not-so-inactive anymore, so make sure you get the updates when you're on infirmary duty!  

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 pm
MiniBoBini
Terryfairy
Willa-Wisp
Terryfairy
Here's my scroll

Ok thanks

^_^ Yay, you joined!! Welcome to the guild, Terry! whee
Willa, I just went through all the inactive scrolls, and a few them were not-so-inactive anymore, so make sure you get the updates when you're on infirmary duty!

Thanks, Mini! That saves me a lot of time! heart

I just went through the Incubator to update everyone's scrolls and saw one with that odd "permission" message. I've temporarily pulled in and contacted the member. Guess I'll start getting the Infirmary put together now. Early for a change! Will wonders ever cease?
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 pm
Here's tonight's Infirmary group. biggrin

NEED WALKERS! Thanks!!! heart

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

wahmbulance Critical Care Hatchlings! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Critical Care Hatchlings! wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

bluebell_flowers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 pm
okies, no worries about the dc dictionary. It's allowed and not against the rules according to tj  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm
*pokes head in*

*waves*

Hi guys. Haven't had much online time since my daughter and a friend arrived on Saturday. I go back to work on Monday, and Drew leaves here on Sunday, so things will be back to normal next week. Thanks for covering my back while I'm gone.

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

bluebell_flowers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 am
took care of the ers under 3 days  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 am
bluebell_flowers
okies, no worries about the dc dictionary. It's allowed and not against the rules according to tj

Thanks for finding out about that, bluebell! Mini and others have put in a lot of work on it and I'm glad we can keep it! 3nodding biggrin

bluebell_flowers
took care of the ers under 3 days

And thanks for helping our babies! heart  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 am
pd2care
*pokes head in*

*waves*

Hi guys. Haven't had much online time since my daughter and a friend arrived on Saturday. I go back to work on Monday, and Drew leaves here on Sunday, so things will be back to normal next week. Thanks for covering my back while I'm gone.

Hey, Robynn! Hope you're having a wonderful visit with everyone! Things are running smoothly here with the help of Mini and our terrific walkers. Hope you're feeling better!!! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 am
If necessary I could help walk atleast the infirmary dragons when I walk mine but I have a question first. Would walking them mean I'd have to directly ask the owner for permission or is their permission already granted by the fact that they've entered their dragons here?  

Terryfairy

asuiru

Predestined Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 pm
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/6nvt][img]http://dragcave.net/image/6nvt.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/BZfX][img]http://dragcave.net/image/BZfX.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/JFwY][img]http://dragcave.net/image/JFwY.gif[/img][/url]

edited because I have another egg  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games