Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bodies in the sand
Tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love
To the rhythm of a steel drum band...

I managed to freeze all of them except my spring dragon... I was too late. But I decided to keep it, because it was male. My first male season, actually. But now springs are out and the summers are in, right? I don't have one of those at all yet.

Down in K O K O M O . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 pm
AquaFae
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bodies in the sand
Tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love
To the rhythm of a steel drum band...

I managed to freeze all of them except my spring dragon... I was too late. But I decided to keep it, because it was male. My first male season, actually. But now springs are out and the summers are in, right? I don't have one of those at all yet.

Down in K O K O M O . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep, the new summers are definitely out, Aqua! And thanks for the updates. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 pm
Here is tonight's Infirmary group and we've got A LOT of critical eggs and hatchlings below 2 days! Yikes! eek

NEED WALKERS! Thanks!!! heart

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

wahmbulance Critical Care Hatchlings! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Critical Care Hatchlings! wahmbulance

wahmbulance Critical Care Eggs! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Critical Care Eggs! wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 pm
Hooray for Summers..... biggrin Second Summer Eggling 4laugh heart heart heart Thank you for picking up my First Summer Baby. ^_^

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/9khu][img]http://dragcave.net/image/9khu.gif[/img][/url]

Kimmiora

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:03 pm
Kimmiora
Hooray for Summers..... biggrin Second Summer Eggling 4laugh heart heart heart Thank you for picking up my First Summer Baby. ^_^

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/9khu][img]http://dragcave.net/image/9khu.gif[/img][/url]

Not a problem! Grabbing this one to keep the other one company in the Incubator. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm
hi i have 2 more to go in

rosesatin43

Profitable Hunter

3,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arachnia the Weaver

7,050 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 am
Squeeeee! My first bred silver! >W< User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT: You should put in an option for summer jobs in the poll. I'm going to be working my butt off planting trees and doing stuff like that around here.

EDIT2: Picked this one up in the abandoned pile. ^^ I think daydream dragons are my new favorite dragons. ^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT3: Last edit of the night, I got this sunset/sunrise dragon, I dunno which. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:29 am
rosesatin43
hi i have 2 more to go in

Thanks for the update, Rosesatin! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 am
fumiko_uchiha
Squeeeee! My first bred silver! >W< User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT: You should put in an option for summer jobs in the poll. I'm going to be working my butt off planting trees and doing stuff like that around here.

EDIT2: Picked this one up in the abandoned pile. ^^ I think daydream dragons are my new favorite dragons. ^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT3: Last edit of the night, I got this sunset/sunrise dragon, I dunno which. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats on the silver and other eggs, fumiko! Putting them in the Incubator. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 am
Yay! My silver and gold have yet to breed anything other than one black egg, which I released. sweatdrop 7 more daaaaaays till I can breed them agaaaaaain....  

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games