Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Saga Addicts Headquarter

Back to Guilds

This is guild is for all Twilight fans to hang out, chat and to have fun in general. 

Tags: Twilight, Books, Movies 

Reply Twilight addicts headquarter
Twilight video game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teachidoll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:39 pm
I keep hearing on and off there might be video game I haven't gotten real good proof yet.Will there be a video and what can anybody tell me about it?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:35 pm

I haven't heard anything about it
but if they do what will they do in the game?

Lady Rysuka
Captain

dannimyloveee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 pm
I would really like to know the same thing.. i keep hearing about it, but i want to know what it is!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 pm

I still haven't heard anything about a game, but where is everyone hearing it?

Lady Rysuka
Captain

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 pm
i hope they do!!!! that would kool!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm
My sister is a graphic designer. her boyfriend is one too, and he's helping to design the vid game. It's where you are one of the Cullen famly, and you get to like, read minds like Edward, see future like Alice, and so on. They go through all sorts of adventures that were supposed to take place BEFORE Bella was even born. Like meeting the Quileutes, and taking on vamps that come to forks, eventually leading up to where Edward meets Bella, and you take on James and stuff. I think its going to be pretty cool.
(And I get to sample it first! HAHA!)  

Melekinh

Meister Maka Evans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:09 pm
If they had a video game i would constantly play it on my DS and be like leave me alone i'm in my twilight world lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 pm
Oh my god! I heard so much about the twilight video game. I hope its awesome.  

ii Solari ii

vampiregirl2341

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm
XD a twilight video game would be effing funny!! I mean playing as Edward would be kinda awkward!!!ok playing as edward you would just listen to emo music and make out with Bella. but there could be probably a bunch of awesomeness,like gettin to kick some new born butt,fightin with wolves, and keeping Renesmee from making out with Jacob XD!! this is wat the game would be like in my twisted little brain (unless it's about the first book then Renesmee and Jacob wouldn't be involved) but anyway that would be a pretty cool game!!! Hahaa whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 pm
they already have a game out. its the twilight trivia game. you can do it by dvd, board or video.  

KeLee23

Twilight addicts headquarter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff