Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
photo on my profile help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zcy

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:43 am
I tryed 2 put some photos on my profile --I did the photobucket thing and got the pics on but when i hit save the photos disappeared--what did i do --what should i do---does any 1 care--probably not  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:05 am
Could you describe the situation more? Did the photos disappear from your profile or photobucket? Try to also use proper grammar, it's important in a forum based site like this one smile  

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Avzel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:44 am
Go back to the editing mode and look for your photos. If they are not there, try adding them again.
If it still doesn't work, read the guides and discussions in Profile Discussion forum. They will have more info than I do - sorry, I don't know everything about the profile codes.

Here is one of the Profile Guides.

If it's all too much, hire someone from the mini-shops. After seeing some of the great designs out there, you may be inspired to want your own custom profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:51 pm
I don't use photobucket, instead I just put in the URL codes. This was working just fine until one day it just stopped working. Any suggestions? stressed  

xXsecret_artistXx

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff