Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Bathhouse and Hot Spring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:56 pm
They have split areas. One for men and one for women. For your own safety if you're a guy, DON'T enter the girls side and DON'T peep at them. They hit hard. One dirty old man can't seem to undersand this
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Jiraiya giggled as he chose a comfortable spot to sit during Obito and his research escapade. He took a seat where they wouldn't be seen.

"Now then, teach me that x-ray vision jutsu of yours."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:04 pm
Obito made the first hand sign. "Careful, to much chakra and you'll see right through them and out the other side." He followed up with five more the touched his forehead and his eyes changed. "And there you go."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Jiraiya repeated the process. "I see. The more chakra you apply, the more you see through. This is a very useful jutsu for spying on the enemy...or lovely ladies!"

Jiraiya's eyes moved down to the bathhouse in excitement. However, his face contorted and the look of horror and disgust showed in his eyes. He fell of the tree as if trying to get away.

"My eyes! That's the worst thing anyone could see! Why are those two there! Where's all the lovely ladies!" he screamed, thrashing about.

Due to all the commotion, two people exited the building carrying a scrub-brush and a bucket of soapy water.

"Ah! Well if it isn't Master Jiraiya," said the deep voice of none other than Maito Gai. Lee was behind him.

"Wh-why are you two here? Where's all the women!?"

"Aah, ya see, Lee and I have been doing a lot of missions today. So I decided we'd take a break by helping out some of the businesses and hotspots of Konoha. We offered to clean the entire bathhouse top to bottom so the owner closed it today. All this work is part of our training!"

They both smiled and gave Jiraiya a thumbs up.

Ping!

"...No.... No! NOOOOOOO!!!"

Jiraiya must have been losing it.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:35 am
Gai and Lee were probably two of the worst people to run into. Considering that his father and Gai had a huge rivalry. "Master Jiriaya theres always tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 am
"I guess," Jiraiya said with a sigh.

Gai looked up at Obito, now noticing him. She stared. ...for a long time. Sweat ran down his brow as if he were concentrating very hard on something.

"You know...you remind me of someone. ...Have we met before?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:23 am
Obito was thanking god, if there was a god, that he had combed his hair and removed his mask. "I'm afraid not, I'm new around the village." Hopefully he was as dense as his father told him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:34 pm
hehe  

20 Sakura Uchia 20

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:49 pm
20 Sakura Harunu 20
hehe

(Please try to keep al OC stuff outside the rp (in Chatterbox) unless it's in parentheses ( ) above or below your rp sentences/paragraphs. Sometimes it's acceptable if it's a question or comment about a specific post, but your posts have nothing to really do with the rp.)

Really!?" Gai seemed excited about this. "Where are you from? I've traveled all over the continent. I've been just about everywhere in Fire Country."

"Eh...he's from a small village. I'm...showing him around the village. He's trained to become a ninja and might join the Leaf Village," Jiraiya covered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:38 pm
"Yes thats right. I've heard marvelous things about the leaf ninja." Obito grinned, allowing his white teeth to sparkle. "And I must say I'm very impressed."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:54 pm
"Well, Konoha is known for her beauty and wonderful atmousphere and strong ninja!" Gai boasted.

"Right!" Lee cheered and gave a thumbs up.

Jiraiya, however, was a little less overjoyed. 'Man, this kid is as good an actor as his father.'  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 am
"Well thanks to you it seem I've made my choice, but we must be on our way isn't that right Master Jiriaya." Obito turned to him and noded.  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:07 pm
Jiraiya got up and nodded. "Yes. We have to go see Tsunade." Jiraiya giggled at the thought. "This kid's friend is getting a checkup. Needs to see how she's doing."

"Ah friendship! Reminds me of my eternal friendship with my number one rival, Kakashi!"

Gai had his hand on his hips, another on his chin. A smirk and distant look appeared on his face.

"If fact, now would be a good time for another challenge. Lee, lets go find Kakashi. He's ahead of me by one point."

"Right!" Lee solitude his sensei and bowed to Jiraiya and Obito before the two left.

"Ya know...sometimes I feel sorry for your father," Jiraiya scratched his head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:14 pm
"I wouldn't, he gets a kick out of these things. At the moment he's got 27 on Gai, even I have 10 on him and Lee." Obito grinned slightly. "Anyway should we be on our way to the hospital?"  

picaal
Crew

Konoha (Leaf)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces