Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Streets & Rooftops Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm
Streets are everywhere, so don't get lost. They branch off from the Hokage Building and lead to all sorts of places. Ninja can also jump atop the roofs.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 pm
"Stop!" Pakkun called. "If you just go along with my lie, or say it was a prank or something, they may believe you. Wait! I have a plan! I just hope I remember where it is... Head right."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 pm
"hope its good, because if they check my blood we're done" He stops and runs right.

(has intensive medical knowlege)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:54 pm
"Don't worry. Once we get rid of your whiskers and change your eye color, they'll belive your your lies. Head over to the appartments. If I remember correctly Sakura got an appartment after she turned 14. We need to go to the third floor, room 313. You'll have to pick the lock. Inside, she should have some makeup and colored contact lenses for missions. Maybe some hairdye, too."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm
"why pick she lives in the same place in our time, i have a key" He thinks about the make up. "i'll wear make up and contacts but not dye my hair, find a wig"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:12 pm
"Sakura isn't with Sasuke in this time. Sasuke is still probably with Orochimaru, or is apart of Hebi right now. Sakura lives alone in an apartment. You won't find a key to it. This is before the village was destroyed, if you havn't noticed already. The places you know of either don't exist yet or they're somewhere else in the village," Pakkun explained.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:27 pm
"right! but still i don't know why we have to run, me and you alone can't hide forever" His stomach heeved. He's forced to stop and throw up. "i don't know if i can keep running too"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Reign walks the streets aimlessly, another usual day for him. Suddenly he sees the boy from the hospital run past him. He seemed to be arguing with his bag. Reign just shrugged it off and kept walking.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:32 pm
"You were the one who started running in the first place." Pakkun paused. "Look. In order to find Kirie, we need Konoha's help and you...though you're just a kid and still in the acadamy, you need to toughen up. There will be times where you can't just stop cus you're tired. Hesitation leads to disaster and death for you and your teammates. Though we're not in any danger, you have to keep going. You can rest when we get ther. It's just a bit farther."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm
Aeon sighed. "fine fine slave driver, just remember i'm an academy student still, so I have no field experience" He took off running again, leaving shuriken every so often in hidden places.  

conigwolf
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 pm
"That'ta boy. But what's with the shuriken?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Reign gets bored and decides to run around exceptionally fast, and stops and just sits down on the corner of an intersection, bored and rearing for a fight, or maybe just running into an old friend. *sigh* He thinks about memories of the days he trained, then pulls out his sword and starts messing with it.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm
"on each kunai is a flying thunder god seal, lets me warp farther when i use the seals" Holds on up to pakkun's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Reign lets out a long, drawn out sigh, and looks up to notice the same kid, and gets a glimpse of his face...he sees urgency in the young boys face, and rolls over chacing him or just sitting there. He decided to follow him rather than chace. He holsters his sword and jumps onto the nearest wall.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 pm
"Oh. That's pretty smart, kid." The person following them was lucky to be downwind of Pakkun, or else the dog would have noticed him. "There it is. Her appartment building."  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff