Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Shinobi Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:29 pm
Grounds, Designated for Training and Sparring. There are eight training grounds throughout the village (check Konoha's map to see where they are.) You can also visit the Memorial stone for K.I.A. ninja.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:04 am
Obito appeared at the training grounds a few minutes after his encounter. "That was all to close, mom and dad are really hard to face. Dad knows something though and if any figures it out it'll be him." He walked over to a tree and made a few hand signs. "Transform!" the tree turned into a tent. He made another few signs for a genjutsu. "Translucent jutsu!" the tent turned invisible, putting an image from behind it in front. "Good now I just have to wait."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 pm
Pakkun walked around the training grounds stiffing for Obito's scent. He stopped near the forest. "Hey. You there?" He called quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 am
Obito reached out and grabbed Pakkun, pulling him into the tent. "I need to know the status, who's all here and where." When he got into ta mission he really got into it. "And where is Aeon?"  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:47 pm
Kakashi's little dog plopped himself down on the ground n front of the young shinobi. "Aeon is with an old friend at his apartment. I don't know where Kirie is, but I assume she was taken to this time as well. Aeon said that the name of the ninja who attacked was Shai. I don't recognize the name or his face at all. I don't know his plans since he knocked me out when he attacked the two. I did managed to bite him though. For now, we need to get to my friend's apartment where we can talk without worry of someone overhearing. ...I'm just glad I stopped you before you blurted out something that could have erased you from existence." Pakkun scratched his ear with his hind leg and stood.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:05 pm
"Yeah but I have a theory..." He pulled out the shard and held in in his glove so not to activate it again. "What if these cement us in time. Who ever has a shard. Because it was developed as a weapon. And who ever goes back in time to change the past doesn't want themselves to change." He pockets the shard and picked up his bag. "But we'll look into it more when we get to your friends appartment."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:01 pm
"I'd be nice if we had someone who knew more about it. I'd rather you not take chances with something like this. If you're theory is correct, you have nothing to worry about to some extend. I on the other hand, may not make it back to the future if I am un-summoned and re-summoned." Pakkun shook his head, his ears making plop-ing sounds as they hit his head. "Lets get to the apartments before something else happens."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 pm
(Hotel, not apartments, not yet, anyway. I plan on getting an appartment later on.)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 pm
Pakkun left, expecting Obito to follow. (cont to the hotel)  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:46 pm
Aeon found himself at the training field. Removing his jacket he snapped on his kunai belt. The belt had been a birthday present from TenTen sensei. Which made him wonder if they'd remember his birthday was in a few days. "why do i even care" He walked over to a dummy and began practicing his taijutsu.  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:03 pm
(I think I'm going to make a random post that may or may not add a twist, we'll just have to play it out.)
Just then, a sound, no, 2 sounds came from different directions. The sound of 2 someones aproaching. Non-hostiles, definitely, but still people that could compromise Aeon's cover identity. They were just far enough away that Aeon could hide.
(I continue based off of your desicion. Nothing bad happens either way, but it still ends up differently.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:08 pm
Aeon was lost in his training. Due to training with Neji he'd learn to tune things out when training. Activating his byakugan he continued training his precision.  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:16 pm
(Speaking of Neji...)
Neji and Shino appeared from the directions that the sounds had been coming from. They both immediately noticed Aeon training. "Naruto...? No, your chakra structure is different." Neji said. Shino just remained silent, nothing unusual to anyone who knew him. "Just who are you, stranger?!?!?!" Neji demanded, taking a battle stance. Shino wasn't so quick to act; instead, he slowly approached the new comer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Aeon was caught so he assumed the same stance as neji. His grey eyes locked on his. "why should I tell you?" Forcing the chakra to his eyes he activated byakugan.  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:32 pm
'Impossible,' thought Neji, 'how can he have the Byakugan! I've never seen this person anywhere around the Leaf. He must be able to use a type of copy technique!'
By this time, Shino's insects had started searching Aeon's jacket for any clues as to who he might be. When the "results" returned, it was quite shocking. "Neji," Shino said finally, in his usual tone, "his currency's fiber is 3 years old..." "And?" Neji demanded, not looking away from the stranger. "And..." Shino continued, "it's print claims it to have been made 8 years from now." "Impossible," said Neji, "it must be fake." "No, not a single strand of it's fiber was forged. It's as real as it can be." Shino finished.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff