Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Saga Addicts Headquarter

Back to Guilds

This is guild is for all Twilight fans to hang out, chat and to have fun in general. 

Tags: Twilight, Books, Movies 

Reply Twilight addicts headquarter
Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rysuka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Announcements

OK say I was thinking of making a newsletter subforum but 1 there wasn't enough gold and 2 it would b to much work so I decided to make an announcement post. But please no posting unless I give you permission to do so and also please come here so you are updated on what might be going on in the guild, like construction, or remodeling, or organizing type stuff.

SO first announcement I have noticed we do have some active members and I thank you very much for making posts in either the already made posts or making your own posts, heart but I have also noticed that there are a lot of members who aren't posting, and I would like encourage that they please try to do some posting, I'm not the type of guild owner that kicks people out for not being active but it does bug me a bit that people join a guild and don't post.
Also I will make a Q and A post for those of you that have an questions so you can ask them there and I will try and answer them to the best I can, you can also request anything you want like a subforum or something like that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm

I also Understand theres not much rally to post but hey like I said you guys can make your own post no matter what it is.

Lady Rysuka
Captain

Lady Rysuka
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Yay the guild is getting really good

As the Title says the guild is doing really well now and thank you to everyone who has been donating and getting new members to come, also for inviting people to join. So now that we have some action going on, we should try and be put in the guild spotlight, what do you say should we try?
So lets start hitting the recommend button to at least try!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Okay so I finally got around to checking the future ideas and see that someone wanted to start contests so I have made the subforum for it, but it is under going some construction and is only open to the crew right now until we get everything squared away. Also we have gotten a lot of members YAY! and I have noticed that a lot of people have been donating and thank you to everyone who has been donating to the guild. heart

Lady Rysuka
Captain

Lady Rysuka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:10 am

The contest forum is now OPEN to everyone! Have fun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:45 pm
how do u go to it? xd  

mei-b

Lady Rysuka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Okay a little update

I am sorry I haven't been all that active as of late but I have been busy with School, Senior year of high school and it is very demanding. But I am trying so I am sorry if any of you thought I gave up on the guild, and I haven't I am just busy trying to get everything done, like grad announcements, pictures and all that stuff but I trying very hard to come on and check things

Twilight addicts headquarter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games