Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 pm
"Well you'll know the perfect name for your baby when you hear it or think of it." Samantha takes a sip of her lemonade and smiles at Katie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 am
Katie gave a sigh, "I wish I knew where Logan was. Oh well...he probably has better things to do. So what about you and hunter? There has to be a wedding coming up sometime soon."  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:18 pm
Samantha blushed. "Katie! well.... he tried to ask me before but i said it was to early. Now i feel its fine but i want him to ask me as a surprize.." She trailed off as she stirred her lemonade nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:59 pm
"YOU SAID NO?!?!? SAM!!...way to play hard to get," Katie laughed, "What did he have to think about that?"  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:59 pm
"He just said "Ok" and put left the box in his pocket." Samantha looked at Katie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 pm
Katie rolled her eyes, "Whatever," she said and took a bite of her food. "i still wonder about his sister. I mean..how come we've never heard of her before? Not like i doubt she's his sister or anything, it just seems..wierd that we've never known about her."  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 pm
"Yeah it's like she just appeared." Samantha took a bite of her sandwhich and smiled. "Well it's probably because we've never asked about his family." She shrugged and finished her sandwhich.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 am
"Hopefully you're right," Katie said. Suddenly the window beside them broke and a man landed on their table. He ignored the way everyone was looking at him and jumped back out the broken window. Katie looked outside to see him start fighting with another man. By the looks of them they must have been fighting a while.  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm
"Wht the hell was that? Who is that guy?" Samantha had got a cut on her cheek from the glass but she paid not attention to it. "Katie, you think we should go check it out?" She asked Katie and got up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:22 pm
"I don't know...I'd say the view is pretty good from right here," she cocked her head to the side and watched the men fighting. Then one of them took out a knife. "Here's where this stops," Katie muttered. She was out there in less than a second with the knife in her hand, "Hasn't your mother ever told you two not to play with sharp objects? Someone could get hurt you know." Her tone was quite cheerful and carefree as she said this to them.  

Katie Wildheart

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 pm
((is that ok if I start to end this RP now so I can make the new one (John Santan 2: Lost but not Forgotten) or do you wanna keep with this one for a while?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:20 pm
((BUMP!!!!!!!)))  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 pm
kabal sat on the edge of a building and sighed ' this people are morons" he said calmly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 pm
((well that would be cool katie))

Samantha walked out with Katie and laughed at what Kaite said. She takes the knife from Kaite and twirls it on her finger. "I would think that they would be the ones to get hurt. Right Katie?" She smirked at the two men.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:38 am
Katie laughed, "Yep!" Then her eyes got wide, "Sam...I think I need to go the the hospital," she whispered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff